Aerrianta International North America Employee Review

View all Aerrianta International North America reviews

Changes !
Hard worker (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC5 February 2019
The head office or the General Manager in Montreal should take the decision to make changes in operations.The company is having a very big turnover because of two or three people in the management team and the way the managers are managed by their boss.These same people don't want manager with them who will leads with vision , set direction, comunicate the culture , build plan , organise the floor, integrate the culture of the company everyday. They don't want manager who will solve problems , analyse and make recomendation.They don't want manager with leadership and inspiration.They don't want manager with value and strategy.They don't want manager with a team work foundation who will listen and maintain a positive attitude.The company have lost many good managers and employes because of the same people(insecure people)
Always remember a good manager is a relater ,information provider and decision maker ( we have lost them)

Many people are waiting for changes !
Pros
Free gift
Cons
Operations

Other Aerrianta International North America Employee Reviews

toxic managers and unprofessional management
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC18 May 2019
managers are toxic!
A lot people are leaving because of the poor management!
Don’t ever work for this company if you don’t want yourself to be mistreated. One of the retail managers had so much trouble with every single employee and top management still likes him!! Every dog has his day!!
Pros
Cons
Every single thing
Nice work environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC19 March 2019
As a student I believe this is a good job to have. I enjoy travelling but since I can't do it all the time, at least I get to share the joy of the travelers. The job offers many benefits!
Pros
Free cosmetics!
Cons
sometimes late hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aerrianta International North America. Our community is ready to answer.

2.1