Aerrianta International North America Employee Review

View all Aerrianta International North America reviews

Don't work here.
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC18 May 2018
They offer you nice benefits, you get a lot of free cosmetic products but don't let that fool you. It doesn't cover up for the HIGHLY UNQUALIFIED managers they hire, the work place is NOT motivating. They treat you as children. I worked there for a few months and when I saw the opportunity to leave I left and never looked back. They're pay is so HORRIBLE compared to the rest of the airport. They are backwards in their thinking. I actually applied to the airport because I had a friend who worked there but this place isn't where you want to be. Trust me when I tell you that. And the hours are HORRIBLE YOU CAN'T HAVE A LIFE.
Pros
Free Cosmetics
Cons
Bad management, bad salary, horrible hours, can't socialize, treat you like children.

Other Aerrianta International North America Employee Reviews

toxic managers and unprofessional management
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC18 May 2019
managers are toxic!
A lot people are leaving because of the poor management!
Don’t ever work for this company if you don’t want yourself to be mistreated. One of the retail managers had so much trouble with every single employee and top management still likes him!! Every dog has his day!!
Pros
Cons
Every single thing
Nice work environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC19 March 2019
As a student I believe this is a good job to have. I enjoy travelling but since I can't do it all the time, at least I get to share the joy of the travelers. The job offers many benefits!
Pros
Free cosmetics!
Cons
sometimes late hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aerrianta International North America. Our community is ready to answer.

2.1