Aerrianta International North America Employee Reviews for Sales Associate

Nice work environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC19 March 2019
As a student I believe this is a good job to have. I enjoy travelling but since I can't do it all the time, at least I get to share the joy of the travelers. The job offers many benefits!
Pros
Free cosmetics!
Cons
sometimes late hours
Terrible management low pay and horrible hours
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Montreal4 February 2019
You will be get paid minimum wage and be treated like a dog by those low -educated managers. People if you consider yourself as a human being, please stay away from this place. You will 100% percent regret if you decide to work here. employees here are either left already or planing to leave. It seems only managers here will leave a positive rating, don’t ever work for this company.
Pros
at lease they pay you minimum wage
Cons
Everything except they pay you minimum wage
Builds you up for future opportunity
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC1 February 2019
I love working here because the people around me are very encouraging. Great environment with great people, they also help with internal growth. i see people moving up all the time.
Good Company to Work at
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC1 February 2019
I worked at this company for years, and have never had any major problems with managers besides a sometimes disagreement. I believe one or 2 people who have had bad experiences have posted lots of times. The pay is not amazing but this is a good place to work for students and perfume sales professionals.
Pros
good benefits, supportive teams
Cons
late hours and early mornings
Worst place to work at!!!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC27 January 2019
I have worked here for about less than a year now and I would never go back! The managers dont care about what you think or wouldnt care if you needed help! They always prioritize their favorite. They make you stay overtime and always play around with your paycheques! I ALWAYS had a problem with mine!
Pros
Nada
Cons
Everything!
Ambiance desagreable!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC20 January 2019
La première décisions que la conpagnie devra faire , sera de reformé une nouvelle équipe de gestion , en recrutant un gérant des opérations talentueux et éduqué qui par la suite formera une équipe de gérants qui vont bien traité les employés et qui auront une belle vision de gestion et de vivre la culture de la compagnie à chaque jour avec les enployés.

Plusieurs personne dans la gestion sur le plancher sont incompétant et leur place n'est pas là. Ces même personne ont implementé une culture desagréable qui ne prmetra à aucun gérant ou employé instruit et ambutieux à vouloir travaillé ou continué dans la compagnie.
Pros
Rencontré les voyageurs
Cons
Ambiance, atmosphère, esprit
Stay away from here
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC18 January 2019
terrible management, managers are picked based on their favourites. You will never be treated like a human being in this company. The job of managers do here is discouraging people and chatting with their favourites when there is a rush in the store.
Very low salary (12$) to employees compared to their daily sales.
Terrible shift, you will not have a life at all if you work here!!you will never get a nice schedule if you aren’t one of their favourites.
The benefit is little from this company. All Free perfumes you get are expired.
Don’t waste your time here, not worth at all!!!
Pros
Nah
Cons
Everything seems horrible here!
Very toxic place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC22 November 2018
Its sad to see a manager been over 14 years and he cant manage well the store ,, hiring kids under him to manage on the floor ,, its a toxic place ,, and you wake up 2am to start at 4am for just 13$
Pros
Free gifts
Cons
Low salary, favorism, low education between the managers