Aerrianta International North America Employee Reviews in Montréal, QC

toxic managers and unprofessional management
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC18 May 2019
managers are toxic!
A lot people are leaving because of the poor management!
Don’t ever work for this company if you don’t want yourself to be mistreated. One of the retail managers had so much trouble with every single employee and top management still likes him!! Every dog has his day!!
Pros
Cons
Every single thing
Nice work environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC19 March 2019
As a student I believe this is a good job to have. I enjoy travelling but since I can't do it all the time, at least I get to share the joy of the travelers. The job offers many benefits!
Pros
Free cosmetics!
Cons
sometimes late hours
Very unprofessional place to work at
Cashier and Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC2 March 2019
Not a place to work if you have a family. Working at 4am every morning and never being appreciated. Manager was very lack luster. Managers didn't know how to communicate with others. This company is definitely managing through hierarchy just like one of the retail manager wants everyone to obey him in every way including his showing-off!!ohterwise you will be mistreated
Colleagues come and go. I would not stay longer than 6 months because the environment will have you feeling super demotivated and stressed.
Pros
Free perfume
Cons
bad management low salary horrible hours
Changes !
Hard worker (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC5 February 2019
The head office or the General Manager in Montreal should take the decision to make changes in operations.The company is having a very big turnover because of two or three people in the management team and the way the managers are managed by their boss.These same people don't want manager with them who will leads with vision , set direction, comunicate the culture , build plan , organise the floor, integrate the culture of the company everyday. They don't want manager who will solve problems , analyse and make recomendation.They don't want manager with leadership and inspiration.They don't want manager with value and strategy.They don't want manager with a team work foundation who will listen and maintain a positive attitude.The company have lost many good managers and employes because of the same people(insecure people)
Always remember a good manager is a relater ,information provider and decision maker ( we have lost them)

Many people are waiting for changes !
Pros
Free gift
Cons
Operations
Terrible management low pay and horrible hours
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Montreal4 February 2019
You will be get paid minimum wage and be treated like a dog by those low -educated managers. People if you consider yourself as a human being, please stay away from this place. You will 100% percent regret if you decide to work here. employees here are either left already or planing to leave. It seems only managers here will leave a positive rating, don’t ever work for this company.
Pros
at lease they pay you minimum wage
Cons
Everything except they pay you minimum wage
Builds you up for future opportunity
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC1 February 2019
I love working here because the people around me are very encouraging. Great environment with great people, they also help with internal growth. i see people moving up all the time.
Good Company to Work at
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC1 February 2019
I worked at this company for years, and have never had any major problems with managers besides a sometimes disagreement. I believe one or 2 people who have had bad experiences have posted lots of times. The pay is not amazing but this is a good place to work for students and perfume sales professionals.
Pros
good benefits, supportive teams
Cons
late hours and early mornings
Worst place to work at!!!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC27 January 2019
I have worked here for about less than a year now and I would never go back! The managers dont care about what you think or wouldnt care if you needed help! They always prioritize their favorite. They make you stay overtime and always play around with your paycheques! I ALWAYS had a problem with mine!
Pros
Nada
Cons
Everything!
Ambiance desagreable!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC20 January 2019
La première décisions que la conpagnie devra faire , sera de reformé une nouvelle équipe de gestion , en recrutant un gérant des opérations talentueux et éduqué qui par la suite formera une équipe de gérants qui vont bien traité les employés et qui auront une belle vision de gestion et de vivre la culture de la compagnie à chaque jour avec les enployés.

Plusieurs personne dans la gestion sur le plancher sont incompétant et leur place n'est pas là. Ces même personne ont implementé une culture desagréable qui ne prmetra à aucun gérant ou employé instruit et ambutieux à vouloir travaillé ou continué dans la compagnie.
Pros
Rencontré les voyageurs
Cons
Ambiance, atmosphère, esprit
Stay away from here
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC18 January 2019
terrible management, managers are picked based on their favourites. You will never be treated like a human being in this company. The job of managers do here is discouraging people and chatting with their favourites when there is a rush in the store.
Very low salary (12$) to employees compared to their daily sales.
Terrible shift, you will not have a life at all if you work here!!you will never get a nice schedule if you aren’t one of their favourites.
The benefit is little from this company. All Free perfumes you get are expired.
Don’t waste your time here, not worth at all!!!
Pros
Nah
Cons
Everything seems horrible here!
Very toxic place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC22 November 2018
Its sad to see a manager been over 14 years and he cant manage well the store ,, hiring kids under him to manage on the floor ,, its a toxic place ,, and you wake up 2am to start at 4am for just 13$
Pros
Free gifts
Cons
Low salary, favorism, low education between the managers
Don't work here.
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC18 May 2018
They offer you nice benefits, you get a lot of free cosmetic products but don't let that fool you. It doesn't cover up for the HIGHLY UNQUALIFIED managers they hire, the work place is NOT motivating. They treat you as children. I worked there for a few months and when I saw the opportunity to leave I left and never looked back. They're pay is so HORRIBLE compared to the rest of the airport. They are backwards in their thinking. I actually applied to the airport because I had a friend who worked there but this place isn't where you want to be. Trust me when I tell you that. And the hours are HORRIBLE YOU CAN'T HAVE A LIFE.
Pros
Free Cosmetics
Cons
Bad management, bad salary, horrible hours, can't socialize, treat you like children.