Aerrianta International North America

Aerrianta International North America Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Don't work here.
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC18 May 2018
They offer you nice benefits, you get a lot of free cosmetic products but don't let that fool you. It doesn't cover up for the HIGHLY UNQUALIFIED managers they hire, the work place is NOT motivating. They treat you as children. I worked there for a few months and when I saw the opportunity to leave I left and never looked back. They're pay is so HORRIBLE compared to the rest of the airport. They are backwards in their thinking. I actually applied to the airport because I had a friend who worked there but this place isn't where you want to be. Trust me when I tell you that. And the hours are HORRIBLE YOU CAN'T HAVE A LIFE.
Pros
Free Cosmetics
Cons
Bad management, bad salary, horrible hours, can't socialize, treat you like children.
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Associate / General Cashier (Former Employee) –  Dorval Quebec21 August 2012
They have very nice and friendly staffs. Here I learned time management and punctuality plus discipline.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aerrianta International North America. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7