Aerotek
Happiness score is 66 out of 100

Aerotek

Aerotek Employee Review

At Least The Payroll Was Consistent

Found a warehouse position through Aerotek. Pay was decent compared to most warehouse jobs I found around that time. Crew I worked with was good and when we were fulfilling our designated site responsibilities, things ran smoothly. Site itself however, was incredibly disorganised and the supervisor struggled to communicate effectively. Very little direction was often provided on their behalf, leaving the guys to regularly inquire with our site contractors directly. Our Aerotek handler would encourage us to share any site concerns we might have with them. That was a mistake, anyone who contacted them (myself included) would report back that they were spoken to condescendingly, as if the concerns we had weren't valid. This information would then be relayed back to our supervisor, who appeared to take every criticism as a personal slight. Honestly don't know what else to add, it's a placement agency. Everyone's experience will differ, based on site, staff, and supervisor. Only real comment I can say definitively, is that the handler I spoke most with from Aerotek wasn't particularly professional. Spoke down to people.

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

My Experience

Working for Aerotek was an Amazing Experience. Very good Work culture and management. Good teams work. So i recomend anyone to work for Aerotek, they are good people.

Poor strategy

I was hired as a processing technician at Whitby. They won't communicate until they need you. after hiring and buying my own safety shoes, I left after 3 days because that job was way more stressful than the midnight shift. I preferred to quit and they did not pay me.

Pros

Easy interview staffing agency

Cons

Hectic, poor pay

HR Agents not always on your side

At First great communication between both parties as soon you don't agreed with their job offer everything change communication goes a bit sour they lose patience and then the interest towards you not there anymore. Too bad look like a great agency.

Pros

Weekly Pay

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aerotek. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement