Aerotek Employee Reviews

Found 154 reviews matching the search See all 8,965 reviews
Toxic Environment
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON31 January 2019
No work/life balance, no matter how many meetings they had about it. Toxic work environment, not worth the pay. There is room to move up if the culture is for you and if you're in sales.
Good work for little education
Employee (Former Employee) –  London, ON17 January 2019
I had just been layed off and Aerotek assisted me with locating a new possition. The work was for minimum wage however the environment was great. They did do their job and they did find me a position.
Pros
worked with me to locate employment
Cons
Not many opportunities to move into a higher level position.
Wearhouse
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  St. Thomas, ON13 January 2019
helping build windows for a company and making sure that the orders are met. working in a timely manner to met the orders and companies standers to get the windows out.
Aerotek Temp agency is alright
Temporary Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB13 January 2019
Pretty standard temp agency. Not much to say beyond that. My handler was pretty decent and I felt like, at least the people involved with looking out for my needs, seemed to take active interest in making sure I was doing well
Pros
friendly support structure within Aerotek
Cons
the typical gamble of landing a contract for a bad company
They are an agency
Order picker (Former Employee) –  B'durfe, QC7 January 2019
They are interested in serving the customer...not you. When problems with the customer and the work hours came up (over 12 hours a night, every night), they would only suggest to tough it out and they could do nothing to find me another job in another company. In short, if I quit, they would not be able to find me another job right away (punishment for quiting).
Pros
They payed on time
Cons
No support for worker
Great leadership development, strong culture!
ACCOUNT MANAGER, PROFESSIONAL SERVICES (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 December 2018
Aerotek is truly invested in the growth and success of their employees. The amount of training and coaching on a regular basis is unseen in the marketplace. You really have the reigns in your hand as to how far and how fast you want to advance in this company, it is truly a meritocracy, and not about tenure.
Pros
Career advancement
Fun workplace
Collections Agent (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC27 November 2018
The position I temped for Aerotek required training and much review. There was little communication with the Aerotek recruiter once placed at my position. This was not required on a regular basis. However the recruiter did reach to me whenever I needed him.
Pros
Great workplace
Cons
restricted breaks and lunches
Phenomenal place to work!
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON27 October 2018
I've worked at Aerotek for 5 years and love it. Management is very clear about the expectations when you are hired, we work very hard here for very big rewards. Life work balance is something that a lot of people talk about these days, if you want a 9-5 then Aerotek is not for you. Our goal is to help all employees achieve their goals and sometimes that means working longer hours and being pushed to full potential. The development offered by Aerotek is second to none, from training, to real time feedback, to office culture, Aerotek truly wants to build future leaders. If you are willing to work hard, put in long hours when necessary, take constructive feedback and push yourself beyond what you thought you were capable of, you will be successful here. The runway for motivated individuals is incredibly long as Aerotek continues to grow and take market share from our competitors. Perhaps the most important thing to mention is that it isn't always easy, it is challenging but the support you get from your colleagues and management helps you stay focused on your full potential and end goals.
Pros
development, commission, training, culture
Customer Laison Rep
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Woodstock, ON24 October 2018
Just got a placement through Arrotek beyond belief.

I got follow up calls each day leading to before and after the job interview

I’m completely moved by their dedication to candidates like myself.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
okay company
General Production Worker / Temp (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB20 October 2018
it was an okay company to work for. Wage was satisfactory. Work conditions were okay. People were okay to work with. It was a temporary position.
Great Job and company
Skilled labourer (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC16 October 2018
Aerotek is a great job recruitment company that really helps a person find where they belong. they are polite and dilligent in finding a person work and are easy to work with.
Pros
great people
Cons
mostly in Vancouver
Fast Paced Sales Intro
Recruiter, Professional Services Division (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 October 2018
Great place to work, the industry requires you to pick up the role quickly, there are a lot of moving parts. It isn't a job you want to take if you are not ready to be 100% committed. Good culture.
Unprofessional and unorganized
Grunt (Former Employee) –  London, ON15 October 2018
Expect to be exploited and lied to , they don't understand basic business laws and go out of there way to exploit there employees , terrible pay just over minimum wage while other staffing agency pay several dollars more , truly an awful experience and I won't be back
Pros
Paycheque
Cons
Inexperienced management
would not recommend.
Recruitment Manager (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON11 October 2018
if you want to work 9-5 job stress free - this is not the place for you. expect long hours of stressful goals to hit. good first place to work, but do not advance more than a year.
Great people to work with, but work-life balance is tough to achieve
Recruiter/Inside Sales (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON27 September 2018
There is opportunity to increase salary, and depending on what division/territory you are in it is easy/harder to achieve. You can be recruiting for a territory where demand/supply does not coincide and you could be grinding day-in/day-out and still get nowhere
Pros
Expensed milage and lunches
Cons
Long hours, openness to work late/on weekend
This company is a joke
Fired (Former Employee) –  Tillsonburg, ON21 September 2018
I worked for them for a month and it was the worst month of my life, i will never recommed this company to anybody ever, horrible people, horrible place
Cons
Good company to get into full time job.
Production Assembly Technician (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC11 September 2018
Aerotek is a good company to get into a full time position. The staff is helpful. If you are looking to get into a new field this is a good way to start.
Pros
Opportunites to enter different companies
Cons
not always the best pay
excellent
PACKAGING ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON30 July 2018
Variety of industrial work and good benefits. Jobs available for many types of skills and office staff friendly. Training programs are also available and well documented.
respond to the e mail faster
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON25 July 2018
They are a good agency however i feel like they should respond to their e-mails faster. They also should provide more opportunities within the brampton area.
Learning experiencd
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON22 July 2018
Good learning experience to gain
Friendly people
Noisy
Fast pace
Fun environment
Growth withen.
Understanding management
Straight shifts
Temp dont get hired rarely

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aerotek. Our community is ready to answer.

53K