Aerotek Employee Reviews

Found 161 reviews matching the search See all 9,280 reviews
Don’t work for them
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC13 May 2019
Place is joke they will do everything to get you in and make you quit your current job and two days later will tell you not to come in to work and reason will be you are too slow for the position. Thing I don’t understand is how can a new hired person judged on his two days of work at the place.
Pros
Place is lie
Cons
Everything about aerotek
this place is a big joke!!
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Langley, BC29 March 2019
this place is a joke, trust me, dont waste your time here!!! this place is just filled with clowns, stooges, and goof balls!!! whoever gives good ratings must be some ding dongs!!
Pros
Cons
too many to say
Very Demanding Job
Case Picker (Former Employee) –  Ajax, ON23 March 2019
This job is very demanding and requires a lot of physical prowess and ability to do the job. They are not very flexible and it is often very tiring to work at.
receptionist
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB5 March 2019
A good agency to work,,, Amazing staff and very understanding with work schedule, The salary is good and benefit. the most enjoyable and harderst to work
Pros
great communication
Cons
depending on the job
The help is amazing
Forklift Operator/Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB21 February 2019
Management is always willing to help, Aerotek does there best to place you in a job where you can succeed as an employee. They truly care about its employees.
fun and productive workplace
Line Assembler (Former Employee) –  Newmarket, ON5 February 2019
it was a fun place to work we got a lot of stuff done on a daily basis I learned a lot and gained most of my training experience at this job. there was a good diversity
Toxic Environment
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON31 January 2019
No work/life balance, no matter how many meetings they had about it. Toxic work environment, not worth the pay. There is room to move up if the culture is for you and if you're in sales.
Good work for little education
Employee (Former Employee) –  London, ON17 January 2019
I had just been layed off and Aerotek assisted me with locating a new possition. The work was for minimum wage however the environment was great. They did do their job and they did find me a position.
Pros
worked with me to locate employment
Cons
Not many opportunities to move into a higher level position.
Wearhouse
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  St. Thomas, ON13 January 2019
helping build windows for a company and making sure that the orders are met. working in a timely manner to met the orders and companies standers to get the windows out.
Aerotek Temp agency is alright
Temporary Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB13 January 2019
Pretty standard temp agency. Not much to say beyond that. My handler was pretty decent and I felt like, at least the people involved with looking out for my needs, seemed to take active interest in making sure I was doing well
Pros
friendly support structure within Aerotek
Cons
the typical gamble of landing a contract for a bad company
They are an agency
Order picker (Former Employee) –  B'durfe, QC7 January 2019
They are interested in serving the customer...not you. When problems with the customer and the work hours came up (over 12 hours a night, every night), they would only suggest to tough it out and they could do nothing to find me another job in another company. In short, if I quit, they would not be able to find me another job right away (punishment for quiting).
Pros
They payed on time
Cons
No support for worker
Great leadership development, strong culture!
ACCOUNT MANAGER, PROFESSIONAL SERVICES (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 December 2018
Aerotek is truly invested in the growth and success of their employees. The amount of training and coaching on a regular basis is unseen in the marketplace. You really have the reigns in your hand as to how far and how fast you want to advance in this company, it is truly a meritocracy, and not about tenure.
Pros
Career advancement
Fun workplace
Collections Agent (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC27 November 2018
The position I temped for Aerotek required training and much review. There was little communication with the Aerotek recruiter once placed at my position. This was not required on a regular basis. However the recruiter did reach to me whenever I needed him.
Pros
Great workplace
Cons
restricted breaks and lunches
Phenomenal place to work!
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON27 October 2018
I've worked at Aerotek for 5 years and love it. Management is very clear about the expectations when you are hired, we work very hard here for very big rewards. Life work balance is something that a lot of people talk about these days, if you want a 9-5 then Aerotek is not for you. Our goal is to help all employees achieve their goals and sometimes that means working longer hours and being pushed to full potential. The development offered by Aerotek is second to none, from training, to real time feedback, to office culture, Aerotek truly wants to build future leaders. If you are willing to work hard, put in long hours when necessary, take constructive feedback and push yourself beyond what you thought you were capable of, you will be successful here. The runway for motivated individuals is incredibly long as Aerotek continues to grow and take market share from our competitors. Perhaps the most important thing to mention is that it isn't always easy, it is challenging but the support you get from your colleagues and management helps you stay focused on your full potential and end goals.
Pros
development, commission, training, culture
Customer Laison Rep
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Woodstock, ON24 October 2018
Just got a placement through Arrotek beyond belief.

I got follow up calls each day leading to before and after the job interview

I’m completely moved by their dedication to candidates like myself.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
okay company
General Production Worker / Temp (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB20 October 2018
it was an okay company to work for. Wage was satisfactory. Work conditions were okay. People were okay to work with. It was a temporary position.
Great Job and company
Skilled labourer (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC16 October 2018
Aerotek is a great job recruitment company that really helps a person find where they belong. they are polite and dilligent in finding a person work and are easy to work with.
Pros
great people
Cons
mostly in Vancouver
Fast Paced Sales Intro
Recruiter, Professional Services Division (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 October 2018
Great place to work, the industry requires you to pick up the role quickly, there are a lot of moving parts. It isn't a job you want to take if you are not ready to be 100% committed. Good culture.
Unprofessional and unorganized
Grunt (Former Employee) –  London, ON15 October 2018
Expect to be exploited and lied to , they don't understand basic business laws and go out of there way to exploit there employees , terrible pay just over minimum wage while other staffing agency pay several dollars more , truly an awful experience and I won't be back
Pros
Paycheque
Cons
Inexperienced management
would not recommend.
Recruitment Manager (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON11 October 2018
if you want to work 9-5 job stress free - this is not the place for you. expect long hours of stressful goals to hit. good first place to work, but do not advance more than a year.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aerotek. Our community is ready to answer.

53.1K