Aerotek
Information from Aerotek:

Aerotek Employee Reviews

Canada222 reviews
Proctive and easy
the job I was placed in was pretty easy. work place provided required PPE.
they supplied tools required to do the job. lead hand was awesome, movd me around to different jobs.
Good place to learn recruitment basics
Good place to learn how to be a recruiter. Competitive environment. Teaches you basics of the recruitment process. Environment and culture is friendly.
No Work-Life Balance, Poor Commission
You start at $35,000 salary during a 3 month training period and then they evaluate and you may get bumped up to $40,000 salary if you have good enough performance.

Very poor commission structure, they expect you to be making them $8000 weekly after 1 year with the company and you get $180 weekly in commission. This equates to making the company $416,000 a year and them only giving you $9,360 a year for the work.

The office hours were 8am-5pm, you had to be there at 7:45am to get set up and you are definitely staying past 5pm. Often the recruiters would be there an extra hour to get caught up on work and the company expects that. On top of all of that you only get a 45min lunch.

The company doesn't care about their people, they like to micromanage and make sure you hit all of the aggressive numbers that they set for you. If you don't hit them one week you better believe they are all over you as to why.

If you are not a star performer in the company expect to be let go at some point.
It was horrendous
I worked for them..they put inexperienced people. ...in supervisory positions..basically paid babysitters ...and mostly hired immigrants with little to no work experience....it was difficult...hard to communicate..and basically just a horrible experience overall...and the men were a bunch of pigs ...i felt like i was inferior to them as they had no respect for women.
it wasnt a fun environment
managers were very strict and didnt create a happy work environment. I felt better in other places where i worked, but i didnt feel like i would last long at this company.
It wasn't a place for me
A typical day there started with team members clapping their way to the "red zone" which I am yet to figure out. If you are not prompt with your answers you are looked down upon. This is expected from the first day you start work there. There is no downtime. The culture is cut-throat. Everyone is competing with each other and there is no concept of teamwork among teams. There is director who treats you like you are in a school. The account managers watch you like a hawk. They probably also keep a tab on the number of times you go to the washroom. Lunch break is only an hour. Most people work their to impress the director and not for themselves. If you are just out of school and looking for some gig, GO AHEAD. Not a place for matured people to make a career.
...no trust
...hiring manager does not trust employees conditions ... last one in first one out ... day to day responsibility , i had certain conditions promised to me and the hiring recruiter trusted his employer more then really was reported ....
Everything good
Always help people to succeed and they want make sure you understand the job.
Pros
Ready to help
Cons
No comment
Lots of pressure, if you are looking for a challenge, its a good place to work at.
• Élaborer les descriptifs de postes et faire les affichages
• Faire du sourcing (LinkedIn, taleo, jobillico, aero emploi, RWS…)

• Faire les entrevues téléphoniques et les entrevues en personne

• Faire les tests de dextérité manuelle pour les postes de production en aéronautique

• Faire les vérifications d’antécédents criminels et médicaux des candidats

• Faire la vérification des références

• Faire les offres d’emploi

• Faire les entrevues aux étudiants finissants de l’EMAM sur le site de l’école
Depends on the jobs it gives
The job i got first year was awesome but after a year when the job management people change, it went downhill.

Pay wasn't the best, always been there picked on getting fired due to productivity, etc.

Aerotek as my agency are good, but that certain job I won't name never again.
My Experience
Working for Aerotek was an Amazing Experience. Very good Work culture and management. Good teams work. So i recomend anyone to work for Aerotek, they are good people.
Peu de travail
Le salaire est relativement bas. L'on ne peut presque pas entreprendre
Pros
Direction
Cons
Salaire
No work life balance at all - not for everyone
Sales and goal driven work environment
Management is great (some places)

Too many meetings in a day

Staying till 7-8 or 9pm most of the days

Forget about your weekends

A lot of BRAINWASHING techniques

If you are ambitious and don’t want a job with a work-life balance, you can achieve a lot in this company

NO work life balance AT ALL
Productive and Great Paced
Everyone is very well mannered and allows you to be open and feel comfortable. If you have any questions, always have an answer that is truthful. They are always willing to help you.
Positive
They are great people to work for. Always willing to address your needs as an employee. Always treated me very well. Pay was always in on time. Staff always pleasant to deal with.
Aerotek is a good company, there is room for improvement for support at the site level for employee needs
Overall a good work experience. Good follow up by interviewing agent from time time and encouragement throughout the project cycle.I learned many new tasks during my assignment at Aerotek.
Productive and fun place to work
productive and fun place to work. Employees are rewarded for hard work. there work hard and play even harder.
Targets are tough but you get great support from your team.
This Company is just a good team.
Very good company to work for, they take care properly of the workers, the HR representative is always in touch. the truth I never had any trouble working for them.
Great Agency to Work With
Aerotek was a great work with. My point of contact was amazing and walked me through the entire step of the way. She contact me regarding a job opportunity that has above average security. With Aerotek I was required to have a pre interview phone screening. Then I had an onsite interview with the location I would be working which required a background check and testing. However, the interview process is site specific. I loved the time spent working with Aerotek
Pros
Great moral, attentive, good pay
Cons
Contract work
emploi agréable
j' ai eu la chance de découvrir des compagnies et faire mon expérience.
Collaborative and Supportive Approach
Aerotek is a staffing solutions firm. Hence 90% jobs are on contracts (extendable - but depending on the client). Depending on your career path, recruiters do provide advancement support. They take care of their contractual employees.