Aerotek

Aerotek Employee Reviews

Mangement is pretty nice. I do see opportunities to advance in this company. Hr replies to your needs really fast through email and all the staff are nice. I cant really complain
Pros
Amazing staff
Cons
Pay
I loved the job I received thru Aerotek. Everyone was extremely supportive and friendly. I only wish the contract had been longer. If they called me again I would most definitely make the time to hear what job opportunities they have available.
Pros
Great staff at job placement
Cons
Contract was to short
Will push you out of your comfort zone to be more than you thought you could be. Managers will ask you about goals and hold you accountable. Not the place for someone who just wants to do the job and go home
If you start having hesitations you have to leave. Very corporate structure with little flexibility. Hours will never change. Great stepping stone and opportunity.
Pretty good company .They pay pretty good salary and paying on time. Compared to other companies like AAA, Aerotek provide more job secuity and more salary. I would recommend Aerotek.
Pros
Good salary
Horrible Work-Life balance. The don't really allow for growth in the company. Don't pay enough for you to live in the city but don't allow you to have a second income flow either. This is the position for someone who loves a very relaxed, lazy vibe at work. Management is also too relaxed
Pros
Good Entry Level Position
Cons
No work-life balance
best company to work for, while assigned for a specific role, i make sure i do my work to best of the company satisfaction, the pay on time never had any problems, they responded to my email, phone calls. One of the best company to work for
Pros
Very professional and honest staffing
Cons
honestly I never experienced any negative thoughts, all the staffs are professional as far I'm concerned
Work life balance is zero to none, if you want to work here work only work in sales, all other departments are treated terribly. Says it’s a feed back enriched environment but you’ll only hear about something if you’ve messed up, and by then people usually are pushed out the door and not given a chance learn or grow. Expect to be available to help recruiters all the time, then complain about the overtime being worked and don’t want to pay it
Benefits
Cons
Managers, work life balance
They do not pay workers on time. Workers been waiting 2months for a check. They need to be investigated!! They have people working from home so you can even go to the office to get it fixed. This company is straight trash!!
Cons
So many workers who are less useful than a door stop. Management isn’t willing to compensate hard workers in any way. If you ARE a good worker (in someone else’s opinion) this company will bring nothing but frustration and headache
Pros
It is “work”
Cons
The company is sub par
they will call and offer you more money than the actual job pays, then make you come for a half dozen interviews with different people who have not spoken to each other. none of them seems to know how to read a resume or e-mails. then when they actually tell you what the job is, it is nothing to do with anything on your resume or anything that you have spoken about before. then they say they will keep you in mind for anything else that they get in the future but the same person never calls. then if you see an ad for something that you are qualified for and is close to your home, they refuse to even acknowledge that you have even applied to it.
Pros
zero
Cons
wasting vast amounts of time talking to lying morons.
Excellent place to be. It's one for all and all for one. Awesome people all the way. Maximum respect for all employees, no discrimination and above all, Black lives matter a lot there .
It’s a good company when they have jobs and some of the people at the company work hard at finding you jobs and I would recommend this company to anyone that is having trouble finding a job
Pros
Sometimes you can get good paying job
Cons
Sometimes you get not great pay
Absolute trash. in this 4 years that I worked with them they never found me a job. They're rude and unprofessional. I suggest you work with another agency.
no good. Hours too long.Corrosive environment. some good people work there but does not make up for the terrible work. I do not want ot be made to do this. I do not htink it inecessary for me to review this company
Good place to learn how to be a recruiter. Competitive environment. Teaches you basics of the recruitment process. Environment and culture is friendly.
the job I was placed in was pretty easy. work place provided required PPE. they supplied tools required to do the job. lead hand was awesome, movd me around to different jobs.
You start at $35,000 salary during a 3 month training period and then they evaluate and you may get bumped up to $40,000 salary if you have good enough performance. Very poor commission structure, they expect you to be making them $8000 weekly after 1 year with the company and you get $180 weekly in commission. This equates to making the company $416,000 a year and them only giving you $9,360 a year for the work. The office hours were 8am-5pm, you had to be there at 7:45am to get set up and you are definitely staying past 5pm. Often the recruiters would be there an extra hour to get caught up on work and the company expects that. On top of all of that you only get a 45min lunch. The company doesn't care about their people, they like to micromanage and make sure you hit all of the aggressive numbers that they set for you. If you don't hit them one week you better believe they are all over you as to why. If you are not a star performer in the company expect to be let go at some point.
I worked for them..they put inexperienced people. ...in supervisory positions..basically paid babysitters ...and mostly hired immigrants with little to no work experience....it was difficult...hard to communicate..and basically just a horrible experience overall...and the men were a bunch of pigs ...i felt like i was inferior to them as they had no respect for women.
managers were very strict and didnt create a happy work environment. I felt better in other places where i worked, but i didnt feel like i would last long at this company.
A typical day there started with team members clapping their way to the "red zone" which I am yet to figure out. If you are not prompt with your answers you are looked down upon. This is expected from the first day you start work there. There is no downtime. The culture is cut-throat. Everyone is competing with each other and there is no concept of teamwork among teams. There is director who treats you like you are in a school. The account managers watch you like a hawk. They probably also keep a tab on the number of times you go to the washroom. Lunch break is only an hour. Most people work their to impress the director and not for themselves. If you are just out of school and looking for some gig, GO AHEAD. Not a place for matured people to make a career.