Aerotek

Canada248 reviews

Found 248 reviews matching the searchSee all 11,812 reviews

Insights into Aerotek

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Supportive environment
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Sense of belonging
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

A very prestige and proud to work as an Aerotek Mechanic!

Daily work has been a knowledgeable and new experience in the work concern. Most enjoyable is the respect for us as one of Aerotek's family! Thank you, Aerotek and the administration for all the caring and help in this journey in working at "Aerotek"!! Love working and looking forward in working with Aerotek!!

Highly competitive work environment

You will be working from 730AM to about 530 or 6 PM. Long hours. Cult-like culture. Work-life balance is not respected. It's all about your sales number.

Pros

good salary

Cons

long hours, stressful.

bad work and management

management does everything behind your back and then expect you to know how to do every single thing and work your way through the day completely on ur own from day 1

Pros

lots of down time

Cons

bad management

Gained three month experience.

Gained three month experience. There is a better way to do the job. Their instructions are good enough. Many co workers were in the fear of losing job. Keeping the his was just having influence. Even some of the employees were doing personal favour for managers in Hotel. At the time hate crimes was so high inside the company.

Pros

No incentive

Cons

Stressful Management on site.

reviewed

The best Company I have worked with, Management staff is very co operative, HR is very help full, they are there whenever you need them, once or twice they come on floor and ask about your problems.

Just for earning money work was good but if someone wanted to. Learning and earning for his it was not good

working environment was good that was my first experience in Canada how the work is here and how the companies statergies and people following the rules and regulations. How company gave us payment and wages low work hard end of the first day at my work i felt in my mind, I was far better living in India as compared to here. So next day we all friends were met again and talk about work and some friends talking about quit that job because they are working there from one year. Second day was the little better from the first day as day by day, I complete 2 months there because I want to join according to my experience after 3days i find a job in centennial food service my pay was 17.50 ph I was very happy to end of the day. After 4 or 5 day I felt my first job was good because there were all Punjabi and different countries people were working but problem was the lowest pay heavy weight unloading. When I quit I, knows about Canada little bit. But allover my first job was great job but pay low if they gave me 18 $ I never quit.

Pros

Ya aerotek gave free lunches only on Canada day. And when hourses wins the race

Cons

8 hours shift 30 minutes cut for lunch

Excellent HR agents, they are on your side.

My contract got purchased from Aerotek 4 months into my employment. It took a full 2 years with annual raises at my new company to match my take home pay with Aerotek. Aerotek has great Human Resource agents, they will be on your side.

Pros

Nice take home pay.

Cons

As a subcontractor... You have no negotiation power when your contract gets purchased.

No work life balance - poor leadership team

-Pitched as a "sales job" - but is Strictly HR no sales involved -Never enough and do more mentality-always asked us to work the weekends with no OT pay-very poor commission structure -poor leadership directly from the top -expected 10hour days 7:30am-5:30pm then asked to work late on weekdays and weekends

Pros

No pros find another job

Cons

Long hours - low pay - Not sales just HR - Terrible management

entreprise qui n'offre pas de bonnes rénumérations au contractuel

pour les contractuels les offres salariales sont très basse

Pros

aucun

Cons

salaires réduits et peu de nouveau contrats

they dont know anything about the employers

they tend to fib about the company you will be working for. they have no idea what you will doing and give out the wrong information. if they say youll be hired it IS NOT TRUE. if you get hurt, might as well start applying to new jobs. they will fire you as soon as youre ready to come back to work. they are trash and dont care about any one of you guys

Warehouse lordco

Really bad company They do not care about their employees There was al least 7-8 people who quit since I started working there a lot of us contacted the company to do something and they didn’t care and because i pushed them too much they fired me

Pros

Paid weekly

Cons

Poor management

Great team to work with.

The Aerotek team are very easy to deal with and went above and beyond in assisting me to secure a job. Dmitrie was there to support me in any way he could and when one job didn't work out, he found me another one within the same week. I couldn't have asked for more and would happily recommend them to anyone.

Pros

Kind staff

Great environment

I loved the job I received thru Aerotek. Everyone was extremely supportive and friendly. I only wish the contract had been longer. If they called me again I would most definitely make the time to hear what job opportunities they have available.

Pros

Great staff at job placement

Cons

Contract was to short

Will push you out of your comfort zone

Will push you out of your comfort zone to be more than you thought you could be. Managers will ask you about goals and hold you accountable. Not the place for someone who just wants to do the job and go home

Do NOT recommend working here for anyone!

Absolutely the worst company to work for! I have worked for Aerotek for over 2 years, they will work you like a dog! Whether or not you hit your weekly targets, you're expected to stay overtime, they make you feel as though you're easily disposable, no matter how hard and long you work. The KPI's and individual targets/goals are ridiculously high, genuinely doesn't make sense, it forces recruiters to waste peoples time in order to meet their "activity" targets. There is very little concern for the well being of employees. Would NOT recommend Aerotek to anyone!!!!!

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Long hours, toxic culture, micromanagement

Productive pretty fun place to work

Mangement is pretty nice. I do see opportunities to advance in this company. Hr replies to your needs really fast through email and all the staff are nice. I cant really complain

Pros

Amazing staff

Cons

Pay

Not a long term gig

If you start having hesitations you have to leave. Very corporate structure with little flexibility. Hours will never change. Great stepping stone and opportunity.

good company to work with

Pretty good company .They pay pretty good salary and paying on time. Compared to other companies like AAA, Aerotek provide more job secuity and more salary. I would recommend Aerotek.

Pros

Good salary

Repayment Counsellor Finastra

Horrible Work-Life balance. The don't really allow for growth in the company. Don't pay enough for you to live in the city but don't allow you to have a second income flow either. This is the position for someone who loves a very relaxed, lazy vibe at work. Management is also too relaxed

Pros

Good Entry Level Position

Cons

No work-life balance

environnement au travail

j'ai travaillé au BRP pour Aerotek ,mon experience etait enrichissante , j'ai appris le travail en groupe ainsi la collaboration en equipe.

Pros

un bon environnement agreable a vivre

Cons

courtes pauses

Learned a lot, ie restoration, fire prevention, condition items

best company to work for, while assigned for a specific role, i make sure i do my work to best of the company satisfaction, the pay on time never had any problems, they responded to my email, phone calls. One of the best company to work for

Pros

Very professional and honest staffing

Cons

honestly I never experienced any negative thoughts, all the staffs are professional as far I'm concerned

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aerotek. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9K