Aero Trading Co. Ltd. Employee Reviews

Would not work here again
No (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC18 March 2019
Forklift drivers racing around everywhere, a aging ammonia compression plant, no SOP’s, no chief engineer, this place was dangerous and i wouldnt suggest working here to anybody.
Productive, friendly
Fisherman (Former Employee) –  Port Edward, BC8 January 2018
Aero Trading is a hard working honest company.
They encouraged me to become someone better and hard working.
Positive hard working company.
The secretaries that work there are always kind and helpful.
The staff is always busy but confident in there willingness to help another out.
I was an outsider there, but the friendly staff and workers always made me feel like I was part of the team.
I did not see them often or worked in the office as I was a fisherman who fished the waters.
But it was always a pleasure to say hello to the staff and fellow fishermen while I worked my summer job with them.
Pros
Very encouraging, positive, hard working, even on a hard raining day, everyone was kind and helpful enough to assist in every way they can, an that is a positive trait the Company lives.
Cons
In my experience, only the long fishermen hours, other then that, very few cons.
Family type company - Great boss- Great & fun Industry
Traffic & Logistics coordinator (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC2 September 2017
Being in the Toys business the atmosphere was always fun and entertaining, but also with an extreme high intensity and stressful time half the year, providing a great balance between being challenging and rewarding at the same time.
It was something
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Prince Rupert, BC5 February 2017
It was something new, I never worked at a fish plant before. I learned how they package fish, cheeking etc. Management was ok till they stop calling to come in to work. Workplace was easy to get around. Hardest part was when just starting because I have no idea what was going now, was new to the whole thing. Most enjoyable was actually working, was fun job.
Pros
the job itself
Cons
they hardly call, two times a week then stopped for weeks, had to find a different job.
plenty of work
Deckhand (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC11 December 2015
had en excellent time working on the ocean with Aero. One of the best work experiences of my life. would recommend anyone to work here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aero Trading Co. Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.

Aero Trading Co. Ltd. Reviews by Job Title