Aer Rianta International

Aer Rianta International Management reviews

Canada40 reviews
Dedicated employees with respect and values to the company and the management team. Excelent place to work for if you love communications and you got people skills. Warm and professinal work envonrolment with great management and employee relation team.
Pros
Friendly staff .
Cons
Rotational Work houers
J'ai appris sur beaucoup de marque de parfumerie et cosmétique. Aussi, J'ai pu rencontrer de formidable personnelle .
Pros
les employée
Cons
toujours sur contract pas assurance
At first glance, there is this luxurious feel about working at the airport, but what you see is a 180 from what you get. A toxic environment with zero appreciation and being under payed is what management dishes out, despite their "philosophy" promoting team spirit.
If you like drama and a toxic environment, then this is the place for you. Favouritism, no repercussions for people’s actions, no respect between staff and management, no movement in growth. The operation s manager is a child who cares more about conspiracy theories rather than dealing with the operations of the business and doesn’t know whether it is day or night . The environment lacks the know how to move forward and listen to the ideas or suggestions made.. Very happy to have left.
Pros
Perfume every 3 months and birthday.
Cons
I thought this company was the best at the airport but I guess not. They pay you minimum, a dollar more if you work mornings. Unorganized training and useless managers. I left 2 days after. You don’t even get paid for your first day. DO NOT APPLY TO THIS COMPANY. They don’t even give you the schedule you want. They will act all sweet and nice on the first few days then look at you like trash unless you suck up to them.
Don't work here, the pay is terrible during the interview they say things to you that makes you think that its a great place to work, like you'll get paid 15$/hour and more don't believe a thing they say. The hours they would ask you to work in the interview are 4am to 12pm, 12pm to 3pm and 3pm to 11pm don't believe that, they will make you work when they want you to and if you ask the person in charge of the schedules they say they will see what they can do but they wont do anything. The only thing good about this job is the 3 free perfume every 3 months after a 90 days probation. What I enjoy is my coworkers they made the job easy and fun but the management is just bad. They only care about is that you sells things they make it look like they care you but take it from me they don't.
this looks like fake account? only people work for this company rate themselves here. Take a look at the other account.. every one gave one star. Don’t trust!
Pros
Cons
Don’t trust
managers are toxic! A lot people are leaving because of the poor management! Don’t ever work for this company if you don’t want yourself to be mistreated. One of the retail managers had so much trouble with every single employee and top management still likes him!! Every dog has his day!!
Pros
Cons
Every single thing
It's a good place to start of your career. It wasn't my field but I really liked it and miss it. The management wasn't the best but would always have our backs and we're very accomanding. The boss was always there when we needed something and they were adjusted schedules or anything as we needed.
Pros
Paid hour break, free gifts every 3 months + birthday, free gifts after each training
Cons
Not much of a social life
Not a place to work if you have a family. Working at 4am every morning and never being appreciated. Manager was very lack luster. Managers didn't know how to communicate with others. This company is definitely managing through hierarchy just like one of the retail manager wants everyone to obey him in every way including his showing-off!!ohterwise you will be mistreated Colleagues come and go. I would not stay longer than 6 months because the environment will have you feeling super demotivated and stressed.
Pros
Free perfume
Cons
bad management low salary horrible hours
The head office or the General Manager in Montreal should take the decision to make changes in operations.The company is having a very big turnover because of two or three people in the management team and the way the managers are managed by their boss.These same people don't want manager with them who will leads with vision , set direction, comunicate the culture , build plan , organise the floor, integrate the culture of the company everyday. They don't want manager who will solve problems , analyse and make recomendation.They don't want manager with leadership and inspiration.They don't want manager with value and strategy.They don't want manager with a team work foundation who will listen and maintain a positive attitude.The company have lost many good managers and employes because of the same people(insecure people) Always remember a good manager is a relater ,information provider and decision maker ( we have lost them) Many people are waiting for changes !
Pros
Free gift
Cons
Operations
You will be get paid minimum wage and be treated like a dog by those low -educated managers. People if you consider yourself as a human being, please stay away from this place. You will 100% percent regret if you decide to work here. employees here are either left already or planing to leave. It seems only managers here will leave a positive rating, don’t ever work for this company.
Pros
at lease they pay you minimum wage
Cons
Everything except they pay you minimum wage
I have worked here for about less than a year now and I would never go back! The managers dont care about what you think or wouldnt care if you needed help! They always prioritize their favorite. They make you stay overtime and always play around with your paycheques! I ALWAYS had a problem with mine!
Pros
Nada
Cons
Everything!
terrible management, managers are picked based on their favourites. You will never be treated like a human being in this company. The job of managers do here is discouraging people and chatting with their favourites when there is a rush in the store. Very low salary (12$) to employees compared to their daily sales. Terrible shift, you will not have a life at all if you work here!!you will never get a nice schedule if you aren’t one of their favourites. The benefit is little from this company. All Free perfumes you get are expired. Don’t waste your time here, not worth at all!!!
Pros
Nah
Cons
Everything seems horrible here!
They offer you nice benefits, you get a lot of free cosmetic products but don't let that fool you. It doesn't cover up for the HIGHLY UNQUALIFIED managers they hire, the work place is NOT motivating. They treat you as children. I worked there for a few months and when I saw the opportunity to leave I left and never looked back. They're pay is so HORRIBLE compared to the rest of the airport. They are backwards in their thinking. I actually applied to the airport because I had a friend who worked there but this place isn't where you want to be. Trust me when I tell you that. And the hours are HORRIBLE YOU CAN'T HAVE A LIFE.
Pros
Free Cosmetics
Cons
Bad management, bad salary, horrible hours, can't socialize, treat you like children.
Hypocritical poorly organized and machiavellian in operation. Poor communication structure with severe disjointed and disorganized management. Horrible schedule for management.
I enjoyed the work environment and fellow employees but the salary paid is poor for the work required. Overworked and underpaid would be my personal assessment.
-managers très respectueux envers les employés -collègues très agréables -Ambiance très conviviale -Soutien d'équipe
Atrocious management, terrible organisation, lack of consideration for any employees, external lives disregarded, horrible pay in relation to work functions and tedious work.
Pros
Lunch break paid
Cons
Long hours, lack of organisation, disrespectful management, Horrible
The duty Free was an over all good job at the Ottawa Airport. I was there for 3 years and we did sales we did cash we did the closing we helped out the customers we went to the gate to bring merchandise to the customers which was neat. we meet many many people for all over the world which was amazing. I have nothing bad to say about working at the Duty Free. My co-workers were great the management was ok the most enjoyable thing that Ive experience working at the Duty Free was interacting with the customers and helping them with there purchases and made sure they arrived for there flight on time. It was a good place to work; but after 3 years I wanted a change from shift work.
Pros
Worked with great people
Cons
The hours were all over the place it was shift work.
Great staff but was lacking good leadership. Very heavy work load which required lots afford to meet deadlines and no support from management or sufficient income to make up with the long hours of work.
Pros
Nice enverionment to work in.
Cons
Inadequate Schedulling and Bad Management