Management is garbage, except the new paining foremens.
Electrical management and gm is the worst. Electrical is never done to code making it unsafe for work, when i was working here the painter foreman was electrocuted due to a jb in the floor not being built to code. Was warned it was a electrical hazard and they stuck a bandaid on it literally and metaphorically. The electrical department wrapped super - more... 88 along the connectors to the jb. Which didnt do squat to prevent that guy from sustaining a serious shock. - less