Advantage Resourcing Employee Reviews

Decent Company
Mechanical / Electrical Checker (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MD17 May 2018
Mine was a contract role in Baltimore Maryland area.
It was a D.O.D. contract.

The recruiter was terrific to me, very fair.

Can't talk much about the job as it was secret D.O.D. work.

All I know, was I was paid well and treated well.
Pros
Pay was good
Cons
Office environment was dirty (not Advantage's fault)
Productive company
Clerk (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, LA10 May 2018
Productive and quality work. Overall well company to work for with job-security and leadership support. Love the work environment and enjoy meeting new people.
Pros
flexible
Cons
healthcare benefits
Recruitment center
Independent Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJ6 May 2018
This company placed you with company that matched your abilities. I was placed with an accounting firm that I liked very much but I had to leave because of family obligations that I had
Beware of this company as they'll leave you hanging once they place you temporarily
Leather Goods Artisan (Former Employee) –  Grapevine, TX5 May 2018
Lack of communication was a big negative. Pay rate was poor for the quality of work I executed and mistreated as such. After being discriminated at the job location this company placed me in , communication lacked and the ability for this company to intervene in mistreatment and discrimination of my job work place.
Pros
Cons
low pay, discrimination, no communication, dishonest company and not pro active with a misleading team
Tkse is a revolving door
Reffer tech (Former Employee) –  Ocoee, FL4 May 2018
The management there is so poor no new people stay. The quit or are fired quickly. Dont waist your time get another job. They will under pay you and promise you a raise that wont happen. The job you are hired to do is not what they will have you do, but rather keep dumping more work on your head and no compensation. In short look some where else.
Pros
Not working there anymore
Cons
Working there
Good Place
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TN23 April 2018
If you need help to find a job, they might have some thing for you, they have all kinds of work available. Just go and put in a app, and see what they have.
Good recruiting company.
Contract Procurement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZ18 April 2018
Had a great experience working for this recruiting company. Was able to find a job quickly and was hire on permanently after my probation period. Had no issues with them at all.
Excellent company to work for
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NY8 April 2018
I worked on a per diem basis. I called in for work and when I was available. I was a contract worker. Some jobs were 3 months, others were 2 weeks, 1 week, 1 day. The companies I worked for were high profile companies.
Very unprofessional, no gurantee of work ome day to the next,supposes to be temp to hire but it never is, managment was incompetent and diluded.
Temp to Hire (Former Employee) –  New Iberia, LA19 March 2018
Most other temp workers were very lazy and just ignorant people all around, I'd rather be jobless than work for another temp agency again. They fire you without a rhyme or reason, they don't care about their employees and they get paid just as much as you do for you doing the work while they sit at a desk all day, very shady company, I'd rather work McDonald's than them, if you see this, don't bother, you're just a number and money to them.
Pros
None.
Cons
If you can think of it, it applies.
Recruiter for clientele
Talent Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CA 9270518 March 2018
Interviewing and/or hiring qualified candidates for our clientele. Minimum of five interviews per day as well as fifteen candidate reach outs using recruiting systems, social media and word of mouth.
Great temp agency
Temporary Consulting Assignments (Former Employee) –  New York, NY14 March 2018
Took some time but once I got the respect from the recruiters they were very helpful in landing need long-term assignments. A big plus was they did offer vacation pay and benefits to people that work on long-term assignments.
Pros
Placements at good quality companies
Cons
Temporary employment.
Great Agency to Work Utilize
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, LA8 March 2018
Advantage the most professional agency in my area. Whether you are interested in temporary, temp to hire or professional placement. Highly recommend this agency.
Pros
Professional, Caring Staff
Productive and fun workplace
Warehouse Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CA7 March 2018
God working as soon as my application was finished always has steady work for me with good hours and close to home and reasonable driving distance. I enjoyed employment there.
Pros
Get working same day applied.
Cons
Its a temporary agency
Qualified Temp Agency
Temp (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, IN2 March 2018
Advantage is very efficient in placing you in temp to hire positions. If one position ends they are pretty good at finding you a new one. Just be prepared these jobs are all manual labor jobs and you don't get paid very much.
Administration
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LA2 March 2018
Advantage is a temp agency and I know they are busy. It is difficult to call and not get return calls or emails but I do understand I’m not their only client
Temporary
Tier 1 Technical Service Engineer, Toyota/Lexus (Current Employee) –  Plano, TX1 March 2018
No paid benefits. Stressful work environment with no actual paid time off.
If I worked for Toyota directly, I'd never consider leaving. Working as a contract employee adds extra responsibility for less compensation.
Pros
Pay
Cons
No benefits
fairly easy job , work load poorly distributed, high turnover ratio
Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee) –  Anderson, SC1 March 2018
arrive ,punch time clock, inspect forklift, pick work orders . Learned different scanner systems, virtually no supervision. Lifting up to 220lb rolls of product. completion of each work order.
Pros
close to home, able to work alone
Cons
temperatures extremely cold or extremely hot
Long Days
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Mobile, AL21 February 2018
We are required to work 5 10-hour days, with no more pay than a typical 35-40 hour week. There is very little work/lhome balance.

Management is great and supportive, however the low compensation overshadows that positive aspect.

The cost of living has increased sometimes month over month - but no raises have been given in over 3 years.
Great co-workers
HUMAN RESOURCE ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Norwood, MA21 February 2018
This company strives to be the largest staffing company in the country. With that being said, we have gone thru many changes thru the years with this last change being our corporate office in Norwood, MA is closing and all jobs are moving to Cincinnati, OH. The culture in the office among my co-workers is/was very warm and caring and everyone helps everyone else.
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
Poor healthcare
is an excellent place to work
Engineering Data Administrator (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FL20 February 2018
Advantage Resourcing is an excellent company to work for. I highly recommended. Great staff, great people and they are always available to help you with what ever the situation may be.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Advantage Resourcing. Our community is ready to answer.