Advantage Personnel Employee Review

View all Advantage Personnel reviews

Junior Recruiter/Part time (Former Employee) –  Moncton NB4 April 2014
Calling outbound for market research. I learned a lot about overcoming objections and this also allowed me to become skilled in sales. The management was great I was blessed to move up quickly there because of my hard work and dedication to my job. My co-workers are very competitive as this sales in a way but we all got along great The hardest part of job was leaving I was layed off as my contract closed down so it was very difficult as I loved my job and was very happy their. The most enjoyable part was working with such great people and to be a part of that makes me happy. We all work so well together and it was like we were family.
Pros
Pay, Great management, benefits, promotions
Cons
job security

Other Advantage Personnel Employee Reviews

hardworking environment
Temp Worker (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON26 March 2018
fun place to work average pay and is an awesome environment with lots of love thank God for life God is good love rules awesome staff fun job nice job
Usually very casual
temporary assistant to data collectors and helped (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON22 March 2018
Typically spend 8 hours at work, I improved my communication & Hard working skills drastically. Management was great they where always clear on what was required of you, hardest part was that they tend to push your limits, most enjoyable part was they helped me do things I didn't initially think I could.