Advantage Group

Advantage Group Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews

Great team environment

I work with a great team. Full of helpful ideas and great experiences. Great support system. Learning something new each and every day. Management is very supportive both professionally and personally.

Pros

Great teamwork

Cons

Sometimes too quiet

When they had a job that was a fit for me they reached out to me

The staff at Advantage group are very friendly easy to talk with extremely helpful, in touch with me at leastonce a week. They where very good at finding jobs that where a good match for me and that I could get to either through walking or bus ( I don't drive ) . I would definitely recommend working with Advantage group

Do not recommend

Worked there as a staffing coordinator in the office 8-5 but expected to answer calls 24/7. Very little training and support provided. Repetitive tasks.

Awful

your are essentially “thrown to the wolves”, you’re given no Information on what your job is. There are no breaks, with long hours of painful labor. No worth the pay in the slightest.

Pros

Hire quick

Cons

No training

– 25 June 2021
We wold like to understand more about your comments on this review. We offer positions to our candidates outlining the details of the role and get their acceptance of the role before starting.

Biggest Joke around!

This hiring firm is the biggest joke around! Got a call for a class 3 truck driver job only to be told it was just operating a fork lift.. Stay away!!!

good experience

a great place to try new things to find a career path that fits your life and skills. also a great way to network and find opportunities and work with an experienced work force who will help guide you and give you advice

Pros

flexible work schedule

Cons

work can be inconsistent

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Advantage Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7