Advancity Education Group Inc

Advancity Education Group Inc Employee Reviews

Canada9 reviews

Great Teams, excellent communication and teamwork

Advancity is a great place to work with. I feel comfortable in a professional environment with clear communication, great teamwork. I like the structure and strategical planning of how they work with teachers and parents from different cultures and speaking a different language.

Pros

Great academic environment, work-life balance

Clear Expectations, roles and responsibilities

I worked with Advancity Education for almost 2 years and my experience was very positive. The office manager was absolutely understanding and supportive. It was amazing how she could maintain professionalism while establishing and sustaining friendships with the tutors and students alike.

Clear Expectations, roles and responsibilities

Advancity is a really satisfying place to work. Expectations, roles and responsibilities were very clear. It felt efficient and productive. I was able to clearly see the progress I was contributing to and seeing the confidence and knowledge of young people grow. It feels great to make a difference and help them to achieve their academic goal. I would strongly recommend this job to anyone wanting to gain teaching skills or gain experience working with children.

A wonderful place to work

Advancity is a wonderful place to work. Like any company that goes through massive growth in a short period of time, although there will be challenges; However during the development years, we're getting over some of those growing pains and really coming into our own and re-establishing our culture, clarifying our goals and delivering clear plans to be successful.Additionally, during the pandemic, Advancity is consistently exceeding expectations of how it is supporting its employees, communities and clients and I am truly proud to be a part of this group.

Pros

transparent culture, career growth, personal development

so much i learnt here and lots of fun

my day starts with a nice cup of hot chocolate from the office's kitchen and it always gets better interacting with my colleagues.I learnt how to effectively communicate my thoughts and the leadership team is always ready to help me grow and advance

Pros

I like my hot chocolates

Cons

no sugar in kitchen

Management is Crazy

They are crazy. They don't care about their tutors, nor respect their tutors. They use underhanded games and government money to pay you then let you go. They are also racist.

Pros

Cons

Tons

Official response from Advancity Education Group Inc

3 August 2020
This review does not represent the core values we strongly possess at Advancity Education and our tutors are highly respectable people.

Productive and fun work place

Working experience in Advancity Education group Inc is fun and meaningful. I learn a lot of stuff by working here. We did group activities to improve our cooperative between our team members, and we usually finish the work together as a team. Also, we have a specific schedule for what we do this whole week and we set our goal on the Monday.com. Working in Advancity Education Group Inc is a good chance to learn more new knowledge and succeed in the future.

Pros

Group activites

The work place is really relaxing and fun,but task-oriented

1. Excellent work-life balance here, a limited amount of stress. You won`t feel tired and out of private time. 2. My friends can benefit from #ACE here to enhance their grade in high school (if any) 3. Their job help me to increase competitiveness in the job market, and I learned many new skills, my bosses are really nice.

Pros

Nice person around

Advanced Productive and Fun Place To Work

Are you looking to make a difference? Advancity Education Learning is the place to learn real-life successful skills and grow into difference challenging but passion-filled roles. A typical day starts with amazing team members who are always excited about their jobs. Students are well-mannered and open to learn. If you are an optimist, with a great attitude and creative mentality, this is where you want to be.

Pros

Free Beverage

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Advancity Education Group Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement