Advanced Safety Paramedics

Advanced Safety Paramedics Employee Review

View all Advanced Safety Paramedics reviews

Happy to Be out in the field
Industrial Oilfield Medic (Former Employee) –  Northern BC8 January 2016
A typical day at work involved being up at 5;30 to attend safety meetings or doing gate control on most sites, doing a walk around the site. Meet everyone on site. Do sign in's and check tickets when safety air hands had to do walk around.
I learned lots about drilling rigs and other job tasks that were happening on site.
Co-workers were amazing to work with and be around
Nothing too hard about the job, maybe dealing with some 3rd parties that came onto site.
Enjoyable part of my job was everything! Loved the experience and would do it in a heart beat again!

Other Advanced Safety Paramedics Employee Reviews

Great company to work for.
EMR (Current Employee) –  Grande Prairie, AB5 September 2019
Been with the company for 3 years now and I've loved working for them.
Great wages, awesome experience and friendly management. A couple of times I needed to head home unexpectedly, they did everything to get me out that day. Come winter time, if it was to late for me to drive home, they would pay for my hotel to stay the night and I can leave then next morning.
If 'm running low on food, just one call away to have food delivered to me. Never had a company do that for me.
Proud to work for this company.
One of the lowest in the industry
Medic (Current Employee) –  Calgary24 April 2019
Working here you will only be paid minimum wage with no pay for travel to or from site daily. They cut every corner they can paying staff. You get your hourly rate at minimum wage only and nothing more then the 12 hours a day even if you work more.
LOA is the lowest paid here as well. This medic company pays the lowest in the industr
They have old equipment with no maintenance over the units. Low levels of stock. The online paperwork is a joke.
Someone already said they do whatever the oil company wants even if that means horrible work conditions for their medics which is very true.
The main medics they have working for them are not friendly. I disliked working them, maybe for uncomfortable work place.
Rotation was never as wanted and ample time off.
Pros
Motel
Cons
Wage, Medical Equipment, Mtc, Coworkers, Rotation, Time Of