Advanced Safety Paramedics

Advanced Safety Paramedics Employee Review

View all Advanced Safety Paramedics reviews

One of the lowest in the industry
Medic (Current Employee) –  Calgary24 April 2019
Working here you will only be paid minimum wage with no pay for travel to or from site daily. They cut every corner they can paying staff. You get your hourly rate at minimum wage only and nothing more then the 12 hours a day even if you work more.
LOA is the lowest paid here as well. This medic company pays the lowest in the industr
They have old equipment with no maintenance over the units. Low levels of stock. The online paperwork is a joke.
Someone already said they do whatever the oil company wants even if that means horrible work conditions for their medics which is very true.
The main medics they have working for them are not friendly. I disliked working them, maybe for uncomfortable work place.
Rotation was never as wanted and ample time off.
Pros
Motel
Cons
Wage, Medical Equipment, Mtc, Coworkers, Rotation, Time Of

Other Advanced Safety Paramedics Employee Reviews

Great company to work for.
EMR (Current Employee) –  Grande Prairie, AB5 September 2019
Been with the company for 3 years now and I've loved working for them.
Great wages, awesome experience and friendly management. A couple of times I needed to head home unexpectedly, they did everything to get me out that day. Come winter time, if it was to late for me to drive home, they would pay for my hotel to stay the night and I can leave then next morning.
If 'm running low on food, just one call away to have food delivered to me. Never had a company do that for me.
Proud to work for this company.
Terrible Company
EMR (Former Employee) –  Grande Prairie, AB17 February 2019
This is not the company to work for, yes there is steady work but you will be making minimum wage on 12h days. No paid travel or overtime. Outdated equipment and scheduling is all over the place. Even the consultants get tired of dealing with the management in office. If you want a good rep as a Medic in the patch I would highly recommend a different company to work for.
Pros
some work
Cons
Incompetent Staff, both medics and management