Advanced Safety Paramedics

Advanced Safety Paramedics Work-life balance reviews

Canada13 reviews

Clear
3.7Pay & benefits

Very long time employee, and very happy

You make your job good or bad. I am taken care of and made sure i have everything i need for my job. Yes we have long hours but we do what the contactor wants.

Pros

most of my travel is paid for, problems have been taken care of in a timely manner

Cons

every job has cons i can't think of any at this moment.

Great company to work with

The management is really good, always understanding, supportive, makes sure the employee is safe at all times. Great pay and benefits. Love working for ASPEMS and would highly recommend to anyone.

Pros

Work-life balance

Insights into Advanced Safety Paramedics

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Support from manager
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks

Your not just a number here !

I’ve been working for ASP since 2014Great work life balance Over average wages Your not just a number here , so many companies make you feel like you’re just another name on the list well this company won’t, this company will make you feel like a valuable employee, over the years they’ve always been good to me and they have always gone out of their way to find me work even in the slowest of times. You will always have what you need on the job site and They have good quality equipment and reliable vehicles. They are fair and the management is easy to talk to. Overall great to work for !

Drilling

I’ve been with this company for almost 4 months now and I’m super happy with my experience so far, pick up of all my equipment has been seamless and they are great about making sure you have everything you need in the field and I’m excited to see their new facility. They have tons of work and keep you busy with no more downtime than what you request which is a plus for me. Having a guaranteed income during Covid is important and they have been accommodating to days off.

Pros

Consistency.

Great company to work for.

Been with the company for 3 years now and I've loved working for them. Great wages, awesome experience and friendly management. A couple of times I needed to head home unexpectedly, they did everything to get me out that day. Come winter time, if it was to late for me to drive home, they would pay for my hotel to stay the night and I can leave then next morning. If 'm running low on food, just one call away to have food delivered to me. Never had a company do that for me. Proud to work for this company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Advanced Safety Paramedics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement