Advanced Safety Paramedics

Advanced Safety Paramedics Pay & benefits reviews

Canada13 reviews

Clear
3.7Pay & benefits

Very long time employee, and very happy

You make your job good or bad. I am taken care of and made sure i have everything i need for my job. Yes we have long hours but we do what the contactor wants.

Pros

most of my travel is paid for, problems have been taken care of in a timely manner

Cons

every job has cons i can't think of any at this moment.

Great company to work with

The management is really good, always understanding, supportive, makes sure the employee is safe at all times. Great pay and benefits. Love working for ASPEMS and would highly recommend to anyone.

Pros

Work-life balance

Insights into Advanced Safety Paramedics

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Support from manager
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks

One of the lowest in the industry

Working here you will only be paid minimum wage with no pay for travel to or from site daily. They cut every corner they can paying staff. You get your hourly rate at minimum wage only and nothing more then the 12 hours a day even if you work more. LOA is the lowest paid here as well. This medic company pays the lowest in the industr They have old equipment with no maintenance over the units. Low levels of stock. The online paperwork is a joke. Someone already said they do whatever the oil company wants even if that means horrible work conditions for their medics which is very true. The main medics they have working for them are not friendly. I disliked working them, maybe for uncomfortable work place. Rotation was never as wanted and ample time off.

Pros

Motel

Cons

Wage, Medical Equipment, Mtc, Coworkers, Rotation, Time Of

Terrible Company

This is not the company to work for, yes there is steady work but you will be making minimum wage on 12h days. No paid travel or overtime. Outdated equipment and scheduling is all over the place. Even the consultants get tired of dealing with the management in office. If you want a good rep as a Medic in the patch I would highly recommend a different company to work for.

Pros

some work

Cons

Incompetent Staff, both medics and management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Advanced Safety Paramedics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement