Advanced Safety Paramedics

Advanced Safety Paramedics Management reviews

Canada13 reviews

Clear

Very Professional cutting edge services

This company has some unique oppurtunities and new ideas that sets them apart from all similar companies. The owner is experienced in this field as well as most of the management staff. They have a solid reputation in the business for properlly stocked units that go above and beyond any other company i have worked for. All units are new and tracked via GPS to help out staff with there locations and monitoring. All MTC's are Tufport, the best as far as im concerned. Some companies out there still use sundowners and are less concerned about the safety of the patient or medic.

Pros

Always has work for me

Cons

Remote sites

Great company to work with

The management is really good, always understanding, supportive, makes sure the employee is safe at all times. Great pay and benefits. Love working for ASPEMS and would highly recommend to anyone.

Pros

Work-life balance

Insights into Advanced Safety Paramedics

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Support from manager
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks

Your not just a number here !

I’ve been working for ASP since 2014Great work life balance Over average wages Your not just a number here , so many companies make you feel like you’re just another name on the list well this company won’t, this company will make you feel like a valuable employee, over the years they’ve always been good to me and they have always gone out of their way to find me work even in the slowest of times. You will always have what you need on the job site and They have good quality equipment and reliable vehicles. They are fair and the management is easy to talk to. Overall great to work for !

Great company to work for.

Been with the company for 3 years now and I've loved working for them. Great wages, awesome experience and friendly management. A couple of times I needed to head home unexpectedly, they did everything to get me out that day. Come winter time, if it was to late for me to drive home, they would pay for my hotel to stay the night and I can leave then next morning. If 'm running low on food, just one call away to have food delivered to me. Never had a company do that for me. Proud to work for this company.

Terrible Company

This is not the company to work for, yes there is steady work but you will be making minimum wage on 12h days. No paid travel or overtime. Outdated equipment and scheduling is all over the place. Even the consultants get tired of dealing with the management in office. If you want a good rep as a Medic in the patch I would highly recommend a different company to work for.

Pros

some work

Cons

Incompetent Staff, both medics and management

Great Work Experience in Medical Industry - Remote Alberta

This job provides me with a great overview of the EMR role on a drilling site in rural northern Alberta. I am gaining valuable knowledge that I will be able to put to use for many years to come. The management is very good at staying in contact with you while you are on site and away from home.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Advanced Safety Paramedics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement