Advanced Safety Paramedics

Advanced Safety Paramedics Employee Reviews for Tester

Tester3 reviews
Canada3 reviews

Good in explaining job requirement s

Their patience in explaining job related specifics is worth mentioning, because they use both verbal and direct video links in such a way that makes you grasp what is needed fairly quick, which enhances your confidence in doing the job as needed. However, since most employees are on the road most of the times, less paper work would certainly help employee productivity.

Pros

Ready to help

Cons

No stipend

Great company to work with

The management is really good, always understanding, supportive, makes sure the employee is safe at all times. Great pay and benefits. Love working for ASPEMS and would highly recommend to anyone.

Pros

Work-life balance

Insights into Advanced Safety Paramedics

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Support from manager
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks

Your not just a number here !

I’ve been working for ASP since 2014Great work life balance Over average wages Your not just a number here , so many companies make you feel like you’re just another name on the list well this company won’t, this company will make you feel like a valuable employee, over the years they’ve always been good to me and they have always gone out of their way to find me work even in the slowest of times. You will always have what you need on the job site and They have good quality equipment and reliable vehicles. They are fair and the management is easy to talk to. Overall great to work for !

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Advanced Safety Paramedics?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Advanced Safety Paramedics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement