Advanced Safety Paramedics

Advanced Safety Paramedics Employee Reviews for EMR

EMR5 reviews
Canada5 reviews

Drilling

I’ve been with this company for almost 4 months now and I’m super happy with my experience so far, pick up of all my equipment has been seamless and they are great about making sure you have everything you need in the field and I’m excited to see their new facility. They have tons of work and keep you busy with no more downtime than what you request which is a plus for me. Having a guaranteed income during Covid is important and they have been accommodating to days off.

Pros

Consistency.

One of the top three worst private medical companies to work for

This is a hard question. Usually a person could say that the position met their expectations and that it was a pleasure to work for but it would be wrong. My first impression of their 'yard' fell flat completely. A few trucks were parked in among a assortment of abandoned used vehicles. It looked like a used car lot more than anything else. The interior of the building where they stored their equipment was a mess. Pieces of medical equipment was strewn about the table. You can expect that if your re-packing but the amount of dust on everything and anything was way too much. If they were looking for something that could make their company stand out...they missed it totally

Pros

steady work

Cons

tense work atmosphere

Insights into Advanced Safety Paramedics

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Support from manager
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks

Very Professional cutting edge services

This company has some unique oppurtunities and new ideas that sets them apart from all similar companies. The owner is experienced in this field as well as most of the management staff. They have a solid reputation in the business for properlly stocked units that go above and beyond any other company i have worked for. All units are new and tracked via GPS to help out staff with there locations and monitoring. All MTC's are Tufport, the best as far as im concerned. Some companies out there still use sundowners and are less concerned about the safety of the patient or medic.

Pros

Always has work for me

Cons

Remote sites

Great company to work for.

Been with the company for 3 years now and I've loved working for them. Great wages, awesome experience and friendly management. A couple of times I needed to head home unexpectedly, they did everything to get me out that day. Come winter time, if it was to late for me to drive home, they would pay for my hotel to stay the night and I can leave then next morning. If 'm running low on food, just one call away to have food delivered to me. Never had a company do that for me. Proud to work for this company.

Terrible Company

This is not the company to work for, yes there is steady work but you will be making minimum wage on 12h days. No paid travel or overtime. Outdated equipment and scheduling is all over the place. Even the consultants get tired of dealing with the management in office. If you want a good rep as a Medic in the patch I would highly recommend a different company to work for.

Pros

some work

Cons

Incompetent Staff, both medics and management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Advanced Safety Paramedics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement