Advanced Safety Paramedics

Advanced Safety Paramedics Employee Reviews in Calgary, AB

Calgary, AB2 reviews

Drilling

I’ve been with this company for almost 4 months now and I’m super happy with my experience so far, pick up of all my equipment has been seamless and they are great about making sure you have everything you need in the field and I’m excited to see their new facility. They have tons of work and keep you busy with no more downtime than what you request which is a plus for me. Having a guaranteed income during Covid is important and they have been accommodating to days off.

Pros

Consistency.

One of the lowest in the industry

Working here you will only be paid minimum wage with no pay for travel to or from site daily. They cut every corner they can paying staff. You get your hourly rate at minimum wage only and nothing more then the 12 hours a day even if you work more. LOA is the lowest paid here as well. This medic company pays the lowest in the industr They have old equipment with no maintenance over the units. Low levels of stock. The online paperwork is a joke. Someone already said they do whatever the oil company wants even if that means horrible work conditions for their medics which is very true. The main medics they have working for them are not friendly. I disliked working them, maybe for uncomfortable work place. Rotation was never as wanted and ample time off.

Pros

Motel

Cons

Wage, Medical Equipment, Mtc, Coworkers, Rotation, Time Of

Insights into Advanced Safety Paramedics

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Support from manager
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Advanced Safety Paramedics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement