Advanced Nutrients Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
micro managed and underpaid
Order Picker/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC10 December 2016
This company has the wurst morral I have ever worked for know one I ever talked too was glad to be there management is the Wurst plant manager pretty much bullies everybody by yelling and if you stand up for yourself he theatens your job or gets rid of you or you end up quitting management never has anything good to say about the staff its really sad underpaid and over worked. STAY AWAY RUN.
Pros
a pay cheque
Cons
nothing
Satisfying that customers are well treated
Laborer/Head Mixer (Current Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC14 September 2015
- exceeding in daily demands of work orders with a good attitude
- I improved my knowledge in various computer programs and quality control and handling vast amounts of pressure to ensure requirements are maintained.
- management is well trained and at times good leaders but are difficult to bring problems to as instead of solving the problems with production they refuse to hear the voice of employees

-Awesome team to work with
-the hardest part was working 2 jobs within the company in order to cover a full -time sanitation member along side full- time mixing

- most enjoyed is the team i worked with to produce various products for plant nutrients as well the knowledge i gained
Pros
great team, lots of knowledge gained
Cons
employees are underpaid, difficult to talk to higher ups, working 2 jobs for the price of one.
Lots of ice-cream all through summer
Senior Accountant (Current Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC13 April 2014
Challenging and rewarding. Fast paced, lots of action, my kind of a place to work.