Advanced Business Interiors Employee Reviews

Positive work environment
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON8 November 2017
Working for Advanced Business Interiors taught me alot about administration as well as utilizing the Microsoft Office Suites. I was able to better refine my customer service skills.
Pros
Work hours
Cons
low salary
More recognition required
Service/Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON2 August 2017
Was time for a new challenge. I did not receive the rewards normally expected for going above and beyond. The culture could use some improvement overall.
journée au travail
Installer (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON18 July 2017
au courant de la journée j'apprend a me débrouiller ,faire le travail demandé et j'ai appris les bases de l'installation . les choses que j'ai trouvés agréable sont que nous avons toujours des journées complète de travail mais les choses que j'ai trouvé désagréable est que chaque employer a toujours la même tache
Pros
stationnement payé
Cons
salaire faible
Very low-stress environment
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON25 April 2016
Excellent delegates who are very organized with tasks. Co-workers were cooperative and collaborative. I learnt many administrative and customer service skills.
Direct Sales and Sales Management
Manager, Healthcare (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON30 November 2012
7AM - 6PM. Business development. As for what I learned; Total Quality Management principles and that too many owners (4) get in the way of each other. Co-workers were great as all 10 of us generally had lunch together each day and worked on projects together.

Hardest part of the job - cold calling at the time. And dealing with a delivery and installation of products that failed most of the time.

As for most enjoyable, I really liked the business and the people I worked with.
Pros
multi tasking, face paced, dealing with many different client needs.
Cons
client needs became repetitive, there was always someone who could provide a lower price. not necessarily the correct solution.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Advanced Business Interiors. Our community is ready to answer.

Advanced Business Interiors Reviews by Location