ADT Security Services
Here to help: Coronavirus update
Updates from ADT Security Services:

ADT Security Services Employee Reviews

Canada258 reviews
Would return to work here.
I am a technician. From resi sales I returned to school to study for ADT and become a technician to install units. Got back doored by manager. Once I completed my training, No stage with them and no job either. If not for the telephone solicitations, I would never of left this company!
Adt
Poorly ran company. Bad management . Unorganized higher ups. Unfair pay. Bad training. Unappreciated staff. Management talks poorly about their staff behind their backs to other employees.
Good
Overall, the experience was good.
Unfortunately our inside sales dept was abolished due to company reorganization.

That is all I can say.............
no advancement, stuck in same role
Is a fine job if you are content with just being security and not advancing in your career. Management wont help you if you need it and they wont really care about your personal issues, just show up and do your job thats all they want and if thats fine with you then this is the job for you.
Going through a merger/acquisition
Great folks - changing work model, company was in the process of being acquired. Lots of people were stressed and feared for their job roles to continue.
Dont work
Just a fake job. They simply want you to go and knock each and every door at 8pm at night. People will be angry towards you for disturbing them. Commission based pay.
A meh place to work
Management attitude and lack of communication were some of the worst issues while working at ADT. Most managers were more worried about call stats rather than the quality of service given. Managers didn't seem too willing to help with issues as well, making it in my opinion a very toxic environment.
Fun place to work
It is a fun place to work at ADT Canada but the managements are poor.
It is a very friendly work environment and not much work pressure as long as you get the job done. Not much micro management.
Pros
Fun place to work, balance between work and life
Cons
Poor management, lots of structural changes in recent years
No adequate teamwork
Very dissatisfied with the level of professionalism

Not reliable

Not well compensated

Zero benwftos

No real pay

Not well trained

No fixed income

No base pay

Below minimum wage

The managers try to take your money and lie about the deals closed even when you contact the customers and find out they got it installed.

Not
Not profesional
Working at ADT is not as secure as you think it is. Management is never there to help, when customers are angry and require a manager, they don't want to take the phone call. In the work place, management talks down on their agents. ADT is constantly hiring because a lot of people quit due to the company's lack of effort.
Good work place to stay if you like comfort zone
Staffs are nice, hard-working, management does not share much information, no progression, difficult life balance for long time planning, customers are mostly angry, due to lack of support, the technicians need to pay attention to details with a dedication to service, management needs to open up more avenues for growth, people need to enjoy what they do for better productivity.
Environnement de travail exceptionnel
Une journée de travail où l'on traite les appels entrant et que l'on fait des appels sortant pour les clients actuel ou prospect qui ont fait une demande via le Site Web. Respect exceptionnel de la part de la direction et de l'administration,
Never a dull moment. Fast paced environment.
Everyday had a new problem to solve which I learned to escalate to management if it was beyond my decision making. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with changes to technology. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping customers with questions about their billing and contract.
great people to work with
enjoyed the people and culture highly competitive internally between managers and trainers. Very goal orientated environment. great bosses and staff. lots of travel
Productive and engaging work atmosphere
Collaborative work between colleagues kept for a positive working environment. This allowed for team members to divide and conquer equally. The working environment is very diverse and inclusive.
Poor Management
Its a company that is going under.
I was hired and after my probation I was told that I am no longer needed due to changes they are making. Management is unprofessional and disorganized !!! The pay minimum wage but you are expeccted to do a ton of work !!!
I learned so much valuable skills at ADT
ADT is one of the companies by far that I worked for really appreciates their staff. I enjoyed the workplace culture and staffs are friendly. I learned so much from my team leads and amongst my coworkers.
Great experience
good friendly environment and colleagues - shifts and job description were fair enough and equal to the team - very helpful training of 1 month exactly provided by the managers who were always there and ready for any question or help
Long time ago
It's been 20 years and I'm sure things have changed, I've heard that many of the managers and supervisors have retired since I've been there and their business has changed with Tyco
Competitive Workplace, Ping Pong Table and Break Room
Learned fast, was pushed to continue learning and grow at a fast pace. Worked on AS400 and Telemar, hardest part of the job was the lack of coordination throughout management.
Heureux de travailler pour une compagie avec une grande renommée
Facile , Bon produit mais faux aimer faire du porte a porte pour la sollicitations
Cons
Demande de vous faires travailler aux heures de super ou le client est certainement a la maison
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ADT Security Services. Our community is ready to answer.
1.2K