Working at ADT is fast paced and motivating. It is positive and fun. The company is creating new programs and initiatives to boost employee engagement as well like bbqs and community help.
Very mediocre company. No work life balance. Harrassment is permissible and some old and uneducated staff do so openly. Very poor communication structure, lack of training and very regressive working environment.
I don't understand what the big deal is if the Inside Sales gets to take whatever deal they can get if the lead is on the phone with them. It's their call if they want to sell on the spot. The Outside reps have to get out there and get their own deals which the Inside reps have no access to. There are folks who don't mind ordering a simple system on the phone. And there are others who would like to have a rep meet them in person to go over it all. But what is not fair is if the IS rep calls those leads up and steals the OS rep deals. Or just coerce the lead real hard to buy on the phone. Or offer a better deal to the lead after the deal was signed with the OS rep. Which does happen ... Otherwise it's fair game, isn't it?
Proof is in the desperation. Every month you see a new ad for ouside sales and sales team managers because of poor results. Every branch in the east and west say the same thing. Inside sales is killing morale and people will leave when they can't perform.
Same things happening at all branches. Inside sales and phone sales teams are getting more freedom to cut in and take leads from outside sales. Ruining Tue chances to make even decent pay from non self gen leads. Not worth it esp during months where you have very few self gen. Gone are the good ol' days. Outside sales is a joke now.
Horrible place. Unrealistic expectations set by execs in the east passed on as pipe dreams to all other branches.
This place is just a paycheck. Extremely low morale. No Christmas party, no golf tournaments. Get the work done and see you tomorrow. All senior support staff at all levels have been replaced by anyone who is unemployed and desperate. Meetings begin with "we have a lot of housekeeping to do" instead of "good morning everyone, thanks for your hard work" AVOID AT ALL COST.
Huge turnover, lack in morale but great people to work with.
Fast pace environment.
Fragmented and lacking team spirit or positivity
- How often do raises occur at ADT Security Services?5 people answered
- Does ADT give weekly pay or bi-weekly pay?5 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at ADT Security Services?4 people answered
- What are the working hours at ADT Security Services?4 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Services de Sécurité ADT?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at ADT Security Services?3 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at ADT Security Services?3 people answered
- Does ADT Security Services require background check?3 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at ADT Security Services? How many vacation days do you get per yea…3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at ADT Security Services?3 people answered