Adobe
Coronavirus update
Information from Adobe:

Adobe Employee Reviews

Canada14 reviews
Adobe's culture is really good and it offers lot of perks.
You get to work on latest technologies. They have a relaxed culture and have a lot of good policies
This company has such a great environment, work/ life balance and takes care of their employees.

The innovation that Adobe releases in their products is mind blowing!.
Productive and fun, great management, great location, fun environment , loved the experinace of being part of the team would defentely recommend ......
Adobe is a set of software tools I use regularly to implement design and layout projects for various clients. Adobe can be complicated but after over 15 years experience I'd grown quite proficient in most of them.
Adobe is certainly a place to work. It has 4 walls, cubicles and people inside. We were paid every two weeks. Of all the places I have worked, Adobe is one of them.
j'ai travaillé peu de temps c'étais formidable j'étais charger de deux lignes la caisse et la fritteuse
Pros
rapidité
Cons
petit espace
Good Experience , learnt lot of new things there. Great Team and had a good work environment there to work. Managers and lead managers were too nice and so co-operative all the time
One of the best companies to work for. Amazing work culture and amongst fortune 500. Enjoyed my tenure at Adobe. High approvals for upper management and managers
Pros
Good culture
Cons
Great place to work. great benefits and great salary and leave options. Management is very supportive. Easy to grow within the organization.

Please join if you get an offer.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Adobe?
I was hired at Adobe to help develop hardware accelerator boards for Postscript. Adobe was making accelerator chips to process postscript and my group put those on Sun SBus cards. Low level software was created to route the appropriate PDL info through the accelerator to speed rip times. My job was to work with the hardware engineers and develop the Solaris device drivers to route data into and out of the Sbus board.

Sadly the realization occurred that rapidly increasing processors were evolving faster than the accelerators and the project was becoming untenable.
Pros
Nice place to work
Cons
Very little hardware development outside my group
Your site needs to conform to usuage of PDF's for resumes as it poorly interprets the information at present and your format is wholly unacceptable requiring duplication of effort with minimal reward, In short do you read what the result shows?
A dynamic and fun environment to work and great people to work with. The hardest part of the job for me was that we had to be almost on 24x7.
Pros:
- an innovative place to work - top talents all around

- compensation and benefit package are at the upper end for an IT/high-tech company

Cons:

- business is heavily driven/impacted by meeting financial numbers, so there is a constant anticipation as end of a quarter is approaching

- no roots of Canadian company values could sprout in Adobe Canada - Ottawa office in particular.

- often weak/fear run management (Ottawa office)
I will teach the student the core applications of Adobe CS6. I teach to their skill/speed level until they fully understand the tools they need to create/manipulate the project.

I have no co-workers, this is a self-employed position

Hardest part is preparing the lesson beforehand, making sure all the tools/actions are covered to improve the skill level of the student.

The most enjoyable part is when the student "gets it" and practices the technique at home.
Pros
work from home
Cons
long hours for preparations - unpaid