Administrative Resource Options Employee Reviews

I love my job !!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Plano, TX17 October 2018
I have the best manager ... He gives me the freedom to do my job. He believes in empowerment and teamwork. It's a positive environment. I feel like my manager has my back when I need him.
Pros
Great team, good manager, clear focus
Cons
None as of right now
A great company to work for
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Erie, PA4 October 2018
This company is a good one. The management team is lean, but strategically place where they need to be. Everyone works together in every way possible to maximize efficiency. I believe there is plenty of room for advancement.
Pros
Positive work environment, Management is extremely helpful
Cons
I haven't found any.
Good pay/bad environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NH19 September 2018
The pay was good, but the job itself was toxic. Management was non existent. Coworkers acted childish though they were all well into their older ages. It's amazing how the office was still workable when none of the coworkers barely communicate with each other and when they did it was to argue. Of course when people visited they were all on their best behavior. But I would not recommend the manchester,NH office at all.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Basically everything besides the pay
Fantastic Career Opportunity and Environment
Printing Operator (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV21 August 2018
The entire company is filled with wonderful people. Everyone is super nice and wants to see you succeed. If any questions, several people are there to help you. My current manager was hired at the same time I was, but for the two of us, we work very well together. ARO gave us everything we needed to be able to run our print room seamlessly.
Edit review
Pros
Hour Lunch, full 40 a week minimum, all resources needed, very nice people, paid charity leave, 401k after a year, great healthcare options
16 October 2018

Thanks for taking the time to write this review! Your feedback helps is greatly appreciated.

Enjoyable place to Work
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Oak brook Terrace, IL23 July 2018
ARO is an excellent company to work for. They have a mission that is the foundation, or rock, of the company. Followed by Policies and Procedures that are implemented and constructed which are applied by Management right on down to the employees .There are many workers all working toward the same mission or goal, which is 100% Customer Satisfaction. I highly recommend this company if you are interested in seeking a long-term career with benefits and retirement along with a work ethic that exceeds the employee expectation.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
structure time off schedule
A good place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Chicago, IL22 April 2018
The tasks to perform are good experiences to have. The location can be hard to drive to from nearby communities due to the masses of traffic. Management is good and helpful.
Pros
Paid holidays, free lunch at times
Cons
contract can be lost and no job
Overall i enjoyed working for ARO. Very flexible, professional laid back environment.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL3 December 2017
i was an outstanding performer. I knew my job and provided excellent customer service and always assisted management wi
the daily production reports. I also encouraged group huddles or one on ones for the employee's personal assurance.
Pros
A lot of perks. employee recognition program and free lunch.
Cons
Short breaks and benefits package
Growth and Opportunity
MIT (Manager in Training) (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TX27 August 2017
Administrative Resource Options (ARO) is proving to be a good opportunity to learn the company from the ground up. In the role of Management In Training (MIT) we're challenged to work at various site locations training along side onsite teams conducting the services ARO provides to their accounts.
This opportunity not only allows us to build strong working relationship with the onsite teams, but gives MIT's the opportunity to be visible and interact with clients.
Pros
Flexibility, opportunity, management, Company growth in the D/FW area
Great Team Environment
ARO - MIT (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TX25 August 2017
Great work environment, and great team to work with. Everyone here is striving to make our customer our first priority. We understand the value of hark work. It pays off
Pros
Great opportunities.
Cons
Haven't seen any
Very laid-back yet professional company
Customer Service Representative/ (Current Employee) –  Plano, TX4 August 2017
I have only been with ARO for one month and I knew from the day I had been interviewed that this company is different from the others. My first day coming to work, EVERYONE was friendly, polite and helpful. There are tough times as there are at every job, but it is like a big family here. I get great pay and benefits as well as sick leave, and management really listens to everyone's comments and concerns. I strongly recommend becoming a family member at ARO!
Pros
Guaranteed 40 hours, room to advance with great benefits
Cons
Low PTO accumulation rate
Manager
SST Manager (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MN6 June 2017
Job was rated low on the payscale. No education reimbursement. They do have volunteer time off and decent rate on health insurance. Looking for something that has more room to grow.
Pros
great people and decent insurance.
Great Place to Work!
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, IL26 May 2017
Great place to work... Leadership and Corporate Office is accessible and always willing to help and assist you questions, problems, concerns, issues and challenges.

Benefits are good. They include the usual line up of health, life, 401K, vision, paid vacation, paid sick leave, paid holidays, etc.. Special additions to the line up of benefits include the Charity Leave, Employee Support Fund, Donate for Life, Vehicle Purchase Program,.

There is a definite career path for growth. ARO believes and fully supports promoting from within...

My work days are interesting and full of challenges that do not ever disappoint me. My ARO Team and clients are the absolute best. Their standards are aligned high just like ARO. The people I come in contact are all very nice. I am happy to go to work for ARO everyday...
Pros
Leadership accessibility, Career path, Pay & Benefits, Very nice people
Cons
No Pre-Tax Commuter Pass or Tickets Purchasing Program
20 June 2017

Regarding other opportunitiesand a career path within the company, employees may view those through the Employee Self-Service portal under My Company>View Opportunities.

Full Time, MGM
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, IL5 April 2017
Overall a good company to work for. The two owners that have been involved from day one and still are in involved daily. The Corporate office is very helpful. I have been placed on two great teams.
Pros
Paid time off, 9 to 5 hours
Cons
healthcare is pricy but is offered
20 June 2017

hank you for the review and sharing your experience with ARO!

Full Time Employee
Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NY7 December 2016
I am extremely happy I chose to join this company, that have great work-life balance and everyone is just so 'nice'. My co-workers are a team making my daily work world enjoyably.
Pros
Work/Life balance, charity leave, Pto
Cons
healthcare benefits are slightly pricey
Don't work here
Printer Operator (Former Employee) –  Portland, OR1 September 2016
I only worked there because a friend works there. I would not recommend this job to anyone. The bosses have a tendency to gossip about other employees salary, hours and personal life
Pros
Steady hours
Cons
Drama, no vacation or sick time
Do not bother with this company. ( Back stabbers)
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL25 May 2016
Horrible.
Work load increased but not pay.
Managers didn't even know my job, could not fill if the had to.
Coworkers not willing to help you but expect you to cover for them. Then when one makes a mistake unable to voice opinion about out come and problem they created. Benefits you pay the full cost while managers vacation in expensive exotic sites.
Pros
Cons
Worked 40 hours went broke.
Fun workplace
Human Resource Associate (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CA18 May 2016
Its a great company. People are extremely friendly and supportive. Work is not very strenuous and the management is very flexible with different work styles. They are receptive to new ideas.
This is an excellent company to work for
Senior Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA26 October 2015
Company culture is great and the goal is plain and simple, keep the client happy and you have job security. The CEO and corporate office is well in tune with site happenings and upper management is very supportive of good ideas and initiatives unique from site to site.
great place to work
Utility Specialist, Machine Copy Operator (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA5 October 2015
great place to work, great team, management, great company to work for. If I had not moved from California, I would still be working here.
Pros
great all around place to work
Cons
Flexible benefits and diverse work days
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL27 August 2014
I worked for ARO the last three years as a customer service rep at several of their job sites. I enjoyed my time there and that I learned a variety of skills. I thought the benefits they offered was one of the best things about the company.Besides offering the full they gave me a couple days off each year paid to do volunteer work. Im already volunteering anyways, so I thought it was really unique that they gave me a week off and paid for that time. Overall, no real complaints. I enjoyed the people I met and places I got to work at.
Pros
paid charity leave, learn diverse skill set
Cons
work can be repetitive

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Administrative Resource Options. Our community is ready to answer.