Adlib Software Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Exciting place with lots of change
Director, ISM & QMS (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON20 November 2017
I have worked for Adlib Software for over 10 years in various capacities, and the one thing I can say is that it is never boring.

When I started there were fewer than 40 people there and now they are over120. Even with that amount of growth you still seem to know everyone that works around you, and the CEO still knows who you are and will chat with you about anything from work to the weather. That culture is what makes it a fun and exciting place to work.

One of the things I have learned there was how to have a sense of urgency without a sense of panic. I also refined my own abilities on prioritization, with that much growth and change, it can be difficult to keep your eye on the prize knowing what will get the department there.
Pros
Great work life balance, Great Teams, Lots of raw potential
Cons
Needs to remember not to reinvent the wheel., needs to listen to staff a bit more
Energetic environment to work in
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON29 April 2012
I had a busy day every day, working in my admin department as well as filling in wherever I was needed. I loved the challenge of learning something new and out of the "norm" of my everyday job. I learned a lot about the software industry and how it goes from a thought to a creation regarding developing a new product. Monthy meetings kept everyone in the loop about up and coming products and how Adlib is received by perspective customers and partners. My co-workers were great and we had a wide variety of personalities of course, but it made it a fun place to be. I loved taking on a challenge that was new to me and completing it.
Pros
summer hours, christmas party, 1/4ly bonus based on completing objectives, summer bbq, summer offsite baseball game