Aditya Birla Group

Aditya Birla Group Employee Reviews

Canada8 reviews
productive but very smelly and loud environment
I worked two different times for a shutdown of the whole mill to do service on it.Once I was vessel guard where i was in charge of monitoring gasses and taking attendance of who showed up and where they were working.The other time I was on firewatch detail where I was responsible for going from floor to floor doing spot checks for hot work and ensuring that there is a way to extinguish any fire that may arise.
Pros
relaxed environment
Cons
very loud and overwhelmingly big
fun by selling policies to customers
it was a great working place and I feel very honored to serve the company
and i worked as a financial agent who sells policies to the customer by going door to door and online it was a great experience and i learned many things from that workplace
Fun work place
This was the place where I explored myslef. A very good training and people towork with.
The management was very helpful. During difficult times they were there for us.
outbound call centre
made calls only in ontario to current customers of union energy. the company protected your furnace, and they wanted you to also get proection from them to cover your hot water heater
Pros
talk to some very interesting people
Cons
stressful job
Loaded box cars, worked on fire watch, and the in house fire department. Worked 12 hr shifts, day and night. Helped work on the paper machine if needed
Team work hence proved is the most important thing at work!!!
I remember when I was working for Ancaster Endoscopy clinic
we were short of technician as one of our technician called a sick call and as being the administrator of the clinic it was my foremost duty to not to let the procedures get delayed. so I was trained to how to perform the tasks of a technician. So I changed and geared up as a technician and went to help my doctors and nurses so they don't have any inconvenience while performing procedures as our patients are our asset and we don't want to loose their trust and loyalty on us by delaying their procedures or wasting their precious time.

I still remember the most enjoyable part was we all worked as a team altogether and were helping each other out. we proved that day you can achieved what ever you want if you will work as a team and help each other by putting your feet in other shoes.
Pros
we used to have a get together parties after every two to three weeks.
Cons
You have to be super active and give your 100 percent every time.
Worst company I have ever worked for !!!
This place is such a joke ... horrible wages not to mention they dont pay you to go to the bathroom .. this place and 95% of the management lack common sense.
Cons
don't pay you to go to the bathroom, horrible wages
Do not work here
Worst call center ever. Uneducated management, rules change daily, high volume employee turnover due to unsupporting supervisors, pay freeze for at least 3 years now.
No matter how hard you work, or how well you do on your calls, it is never good enough for them. Incentive pay requirements constantly changed so that it is very very hard to get any incentive any more. Very negative work atmosphere. High rate of firing from CSR's, supervisors to management. Shifts are 9 1/2 hours daily with only one paid break. Anyway they can make cuts to your paycheque has been done. No advancement opportunites. Usually clean house every November. This is why you see job adds for this company every week. No one stays and those that do eventually get fired for some weak excuse that they can find. They are known everywhere in Durham as the worst place to work. Best part....meeting nice people.