Adidas
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Adidas Employee Reviews

Canada220 reviews
10/10 Friendly collegues, training should have been given more but manager was too supportive. I learnt customer service skills and time management...
Pros
Offers for adidas products
Cons
Training should be more
Difficult to advance within the company, harassment claims “will not be taken lightly” but nothing is done after reporting. The building is so big that a majority of your 15 minute break is spent walking to the main cafeteria or outside to the smoking area. While I was there my lead hand started giving me trouble because I was laughing and joking with a coworker while we were working. After about six months there, you feel like you’re in a prison.
Pros
Three day weekend
Cons
Management doesn’t listen, lead hands and supervisors will harass you and don’t care about the consequences
Awesome place to work, the atmosphere is all about having fun and enjoying what you do. Many pros such as free lunches, great parties, outside work environment, get to meet your favorite sports teams. Excellent management team that actually cares about their employees and provides all the necessary training for you to be successful.
I like this international brand with different design and colorful dressing. Adidas is a famous name that I am happy to introduce to other people. Also I can learn more products knowledge about this brand.
Some work was very repetitive, would be good to talk to coworkers and switch jobs every once in a while. Management was very nice, the building is awesome. There is complimentary oatmeal in the mornings and soups in the afternoons.
Pros
Free Soup
Cons
Repetitive
working at Adidas was a great experience. The people were friendly and the work pace was fast and efficient. They leave a good amount of trust in their employees and there's room to grow at the company.
Wonderful global and local IT team. A lot of company events within the office and outside the office for employee to participate. Training opportunities available online, on site and off site.
When busy it is fast paced and the day goes by quickly. Supervisors were great and fun to work with, you get out of the job what you put in. If you have a chance to work there, give it your all and you will see the rewards from it.
Hated the job staff was rude and unprofessional. Very bad pay for the type of work that we had to do. Didn't value there employees and staff. Thank u and don't apply there
I made a lot of friends here and got to talk to a lot of new people on a regular basis. The management recognize you skills and give you jobs based on that.
They taught me that it is important to know what you're selling to your customers because they rely on us to know what's in style and good for their needs.
I loved working for Adidas and the challenges that we faced daily were very exciting. It was a good feeling going into work every day and being challenged
Pros
Steady work
Cons
Closed down my department
l’atmosphère chez Adidas était très chaleureuse beaucoup d'entraide entre employer
The pay is good because it is slightly above minimum wage and the hours are amazing because you can get Fridays and weekends off depending on the shift you choose. However, I would not recommend working here because some departments have really unrealistic quotas and you are treated like just a number.
Rules don't apply to everyone. Drama is not dealt with. Each department seemingly has different rules. Overall it's an ok place but needs a few things to change to keep people
They have low tolerance or understanding for PTSD, depression and anxiety. HR did not followup with complaints. Manager and supervisor were fanatastic.
Treated horribly. Full of temp agency workers who do not speak english. Blatant disregard for safety. No training provided. Horrible pay for the work you actually are required to do.

You are just another number on payroll. This company genuinely does not care about its employees.
Adidas is an enjoyable place to work when you're looking for fast-paced customer service and knowledge on the latest technologies in sports apparel and shoes.
Loved working at Adidas. People were great to work with. Very clean, coffee,tea and hot chocolate available everyday. Our department had pizza days once a month. Was there almost 3 years. Every 3 months they renew your contract. When they no longer need you, you’ll receive an email when you get home. Never will they tell you face to face. If you hope to get hired full time, it’s probably not going to happen. They always work through a temp agency. There are several shifts you could work. All shifts are 10 and 12 hour. Very long days. Expect to be placed in other departments if you get slow in yours. You will learn different jobs in the warehouse. That’s a plus. The more jobs you learn the longer you could be working. I was lucky, I got to learn 5 different departments to work in. Some supervisors are not the nicest, so always appear busy. They don’t mind you talking but keep it to a minimum and move on. Adidas has bbq’s / ice cream days in the parking lot in summer. There’s a million sq ft of building. It’s big and clean. Can be lots of walking depending on where your department is. Very large lunchroom with many microwaves and fridges.
Pros
Clean/ Good working conditions. Treats temps good.
Cons
Management favour certain people/ no bus service available.
Keep your nose clean, work.
Shifts were 4 ten hour shifts or 3 twelve hour shifts. Light work, no heavy lifting. Standing is good exercise and paycheck is good.
Employees are underpaid starting at 40K and over worked without compensation. At the end of the day who cares if you get a discount on shoes. Company does not keep up with cost of living.