Adidas

Adidas Employee Reviews

Found 226 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,308 reviews

Face paced steady hard work

I have worked here for 21 yrs, I like my job as a ME2 truck operator .. there are some people who make the work experience terrible but there are good people also

Pros

Benefits are ok, hrs are great

Cons

Not great wages

Fun place to work, everyone is helpful to help you learn new things

In a nutshell, ADIDAS , good place to work, lots of down time, machinery breaking down, helps toget you up on your feet, financial way, good working conditions, safety oriented, nice breaks, clean atmosphere, nice louge area, big wcreen tv, leather couches, chairs, nicely stocked cafeteria...overall great place to work, if tbey call me back that would be great...thats my opinion in a nutshell

Pros

Pizza night is great

Cons

They lay you off just b4 your term is up

Overall an amazing place

What can I really say. You got to wear adidas all day! The culture there was great. Inclusion was a big thing for customers and workers. It honestly felt like a second family and everyone you worked with was really nice. When it comes to a workplace atmosphere, I would highly reccomend it.Great management and culture can go a far way.

This is a terrible job

People that work here only see you as a number nobody here cares for you the supervisors are awful the training was awful and they expect you to know everything in 2 hours the days were to long and if you’re with ranstad you only get $15/hr and adidas employees get $16/hr for doing the exact same work this job was horrible I would not recommend this job to anyone unless you want to be treated horrible

Amazing

Truly and honestly one of the best places I've ever worked. Great people amazing managers and team leads.even though I was older I was made to feel like I belong.

Pros

Great people great hours

rewarding, fast pasted environment

adidas is a great company to work for whether it be your first job or a job or two in. the staff care for you, they do their best to ensure your concerns are heard and head office is always sending out fun initiatives for staff including discounts! really glad I applied and started working here.

Pros

discounts, kind staff

Cons

covid mandates

Great place to work at

I started off as a temp in Feb 2016 and I was hired on full time by April 2016. The environment is great, the people are great, the organization is amazing and the management is pretty good. The work is easy and the hours are straight. Benefits and bonuses are good and we typically get a raise every year. I cannot complain about my job at adidas

Pros

Free coffee, hot chocolate and tea, clean and respectful environment

Cons

They took our free soup bar away because of COVID

Good from far but far from good

adidas is the absolute worst place to work if you're at the bottom of the totem pole and you will be treated as such. There are racist and sexist managers and employees who keep up the facade of a wonderful place to work, and yet it's rotted to its core. Yes you'll get free food, some clothing/shoes, and a free membership to the gym, but it's not worth it when you're getting paid in peanuts, and treated like a slave. Fake place with fake people with no personalities. Do not fall for the gimmicks.

Pros

Free clothes

Cons

Everything else.

Management doesn’t care

Difficult to advance within the company, harassment claims “will not be taken lightly” but nothing is done after reporting. The building is so big that a majority of your 15 minute break is spent walking to the main cafeteria or outside to the smoking area. While I was there my lead hand started giving me trouble because I was laughing and joking with a coworker while we were working. After about six months there, you feel like you’re in a prison.

Pros

Three day weekend

Cons

Management doesn’t listen, lead hands and supervisors will harass you and don’t care about the consequences

Fun place to work

10/10 Friendly collegues, training should have been given more but manager was too supportive. I learnt customer service skills and time management...

Pros

Offers for adidas products

Cons

Training should be more

Jobs at Adidas

See more jobs

Productive/rewarding place to work

Awesome place to work, the atmosphere is all about having fun and enjoying what you do. Many pros such as free lunches, great parties, outside work environment, get to meet your favorite sports teams. Excellent management team that actually cares about their employees and provides all the necessary training for you to be successful.

Enjoy the brand and like to introduce to others.

I like this international brand with different design and colorful dressing. Adidas is a famous name that I am happy to introduce to other people. Also I can learn more products knowledge about this brand.

Not bad

Some work was very repetitive, would be good to talk to coworkers and switch jobs every once in a while. Management was very nice, the building is awesome. There is complimentary oatmeal in the mornings and soups in the afternoons.

Pros

Free Soup

Cons

Repetitive

really clean environment

working at Adidas was a great experience. The people were friendly and the work pace was fast and efficient. They leave a good amount of trust in their employees and there's room to grow at the company.

Wonderful team

Wonderful global and local IT team. A lot of company events within the office and outside the office for employee to participate. Training opportunities available online, on site and off site.

Great People, supportive staff, lower level management very helpful

When busy it is fast paced and the day goes by quickly. Supervisors were great and fun to work with, you get out of the job what you put in. If you have a chance to work there, give it your all and you will see the rewards from it.

Horrible place to work

Hated the job staff was rude and unprofessional. Very bad pay for the type of work that we had to do. Didn't value there employees and staff. Thank u and don't apply there

Fun, fast paced environment.

I made a lot of friends here and got to talk to a lot of new people on a regular basis. The management recognize you skills and give you jobs based on that.

Fun workplace

They taught me that it is important to know what you're selling to your customers because they rely on us to know what's in style and good for their needs.

Loved my job

I loved working for Adidas and the challenges that we faced daily were very exciting. It was a good feeling going into work every day and being challenged

Pros

Steady work

Cons

Closed down my department

agréable ,chaleureux

l’atmosphère chez Adidas était très chaleureuse beaucoup d'entraide entre employer

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adidas. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.7K