adidas Employee Reviews

Found 133 reviews matching the search See all 2,822 reviews
Amazing
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Concord, ON9 August 2018
I loved working here, the environment the management and especially my colleagues and I can truly say I learnt a lot about my self working here. The job was stressful at times like all retail jobs however I genuinely enjoyed every minute of it. Sometimes it was hard working with some customers however overall it was amazing.
A privilege.
Customer Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON8 August 2018
Adidas is by far the best company I have ever worked for. I felt honored working for this company. The staff and management was so awesome. Not only did I learn here but I had fun while doing it.
Pros
Great pay, Excellent hours, Awesome Team
Cons
Sometimes drama
unorganized warehouse
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Paris, ON5 August 2018
Very unorganized work tasks, and poor communication between supervisors/lead hands and workers. Managers don’t care about workers only care about job done.
Fun and energetic
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Milton, ON31 July 2018
Fun and energetic.I bought this for the sports banger collaboration because a friend requested it for their birthday. However o would never usually shop at sports direct because of their horrendous attitude to their staff. Zero hour contracts and prioritising profit over people makes them repugnant to me. I’m impressed that the service was so great considering the lack of respect management shows their staff.
Poor communication
Shipping & Receiving associate (Former Employee) –  Paris, ON29 July 2018
3 of us were told to take a fork truck certification course that cost me $255 and I would get a fork truck job on my shift. Took course and told sorry no fork lift job. Lied to about stat holiday pay. Too many lazy people who were favourites. Overall not a good place to work.
Cons
Lied to about stat holiday pay. Lied to about fork lift job.
It’s a good job but management could be better and more understanding
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON18 July 2018
Working at adidas is a great job problem is some of the managers don’t care about there workers and only care about getting the job done and not helping others
Pros
Workers are really nice
Cons
Managers don’t care about people they only care about getting the job done
Work Environment is a bonus
Allocations Analyst (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON28 June 2018
good place to work when it comes to your work environment, please are friendly and the events that are put on for the staff are aways a good time. Good company that is passionate about there business and consumer.
Great place
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON28 June 2018
Great place to work, easy going, straight forward, great hours, nice people
would definitely recommend working here especially for students during the summer
Good place to go for your firs job
Team Captain (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON3 June 2018
I had a good experience working at Adidas Management was a bit of a problem other than that a fun place to be. I learned a lot of things about the brand and also about the product
Pros
You get paid weekly
Cons
Managment is unfair
fun and fast paced
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON20 April 2018
had a great time working here. lots of great people
in the busy months you have lots of opportunity for overtime
very safe working environment
i got back almost every summer
Team environment
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 April 2018
I manage 30- 50 associates in my store roster. I work with everything from the sales floor to the processes and procedures in the back ops. i am in charge of the product movement of the store, payroll, budget control, and training/hiring. The workplace culture is very team oriented. the hardest part of my job is to have constant open communication with all the employees and to meet the store's needs and the employee's needs.The most enjoyable part of my job is to see people thrive in their work environment. I love the customer service aspect and the creativity that I can have with my position
Pros
discounts
A Day At Adidas
Assistant Manager, Crew Lead (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC9 April 2018
Due to the store being an outlet, it was really organized with amazing team members. Everyone was warm hearted. As a crew lead, I was responsible for organizing my team so the day runs smoothly.
Fun place to work
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON4 April 2018
My time at adidas was a very fun and exciting time. The management team was kind and accepting, my colleagues were nice, and the work environment was clean.
Productive and Fun learning experience working at adidas
Retail Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Halton Hills, ON28 March 2018
It was a Learning experience, it promoted growth. Work environment was very friendly and open to ideas. Everything was fun and easy. Management was very organized.
Pros
Work Discounts
Cons
Not enough hours
great place to work
stock / Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  8100 Highway 2722 March 2018
A typical day at Adidas as stock was to receive shipment, sort through all the shipment, put collections together if there was any, and make sure that all product was floor ready for the visual merchandizers. With working there so long I grew into an adult at Adidas. I learned responsibility. The management was helpful, caring, tough when they needed to be. Hardest part about the job was the fact that I live in Brampton and I worked at head office in Vaughan.
Order picker ...learned alot ..meet alot people
Certified Operator (Former Employee) –  Paris, ON22 March 2018
I have learned alot working at Adidas . I was crossed trained in every department . I had my Inhouse training to operate the order picker , walike , raymond reach truck & fall arrest . We used RF scanners to pick orders & to putaways. Got discounts on the product &;had company sales for theit employees.
Pros
Trained in other departments
Cons
Treated their employees badly
Productive and Good Experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Tsawwassen, BC15 March 2018
Great customer service experience can be gained, as well as selling advice and personable skills. Employees are supportive and management is respectful.
fun and productive place to work at
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Langley, BC13 March 2018
i really enoyed working there, but they made promises they couldnt keep and they went under new management that wasn't clicking with me so i unfortunately had to leave
Pros
great with fundraisers
Cons
long hours, bad pay
productive and fun
Customer Service/Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 February 2018
it's a good environment. Fun people to work with. I like engaging and interacting with customers and the employees. Everyone is very helpful. supportive teammates
Great work culture and great work satisfaction!
PROFESSIONAL RETAIL ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 February 2018
adidas is one of the best retail companies to work for. Even if you do not identify yourself as a sports enthusiast or a streetwear person, be ready to change your opinion.adidas brings a new level of a work culture that completely changes your opinion in the retail business.
Pros
Great work culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at adidas. Our community is ready to answer.

51.1K