Adidas Employee Reviews

Found 146 reviews matching the search See all 3,145 reviews
Overall awful experience
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Paris, ON1 February 2019
Management seems to be run by children and the temp agency is no better. Dead end job where you can be dropped at any given moment. The management will work you sore and act as if that you owe them something by working for them.
Pros
3 day weekend
Cons
Practically everything else
Aweful
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Paris, ON26 January 2019
Long shifts
Full of temp workers. You have to train new people everyday.
Ridiculous quotas
The managers are jerks and just walk around a tell you to work.faster.
Never offer help
Easy, yet tiring
Temporary Laborer (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON22 January 2019
Was a temp in a warehouse, so can't really give an in depth review. Long hours, easy, repetitive work, though conditions weren't exactly comfortable. Yeah.
Working there used to be awesome
Shipping Associate (Former Employee) –  Paris, ON22 January 2019
Since new management has came in everything has changed, you work like you’re a slave in a prison ward , theirs management yelling at staff, but HR and upper management are so buddy buddy no one wants to say anything, or voice their concerns about how they’re being treated .

Glad to hear lots of people are leaving once they get their bonuses in March. Can’t treat people like that and then expect them to stay.

I used to love working here, the pay was decent and I knew I had a paycheck coming in all the time. But at this point, I don’t care. I don’t get paid enough to be pushed and pulled around like a dummy.

Only work here as a temp job. Or maybe on weekdays or weekends but not weekday nights. You WILL be treated like trash.
Pros
Shift times, secure pay
Cons
Attitude, not feeling safe in workplace, wage
Fun for some, terrible for others.
Labourer in sorter (Former Employee) –  Paris, Ontario23 December 2018
I worked for temp agency at Adidas Paris facility. On my shift, I was shocked by how unprofessional, incompetent, and disrespectful management was. Management had their clique of favourites who were given the easiest work every night, while others like myself were delegated unfair heavy workloads night after night. Being a hard worker, a team player, and showing up every night was not appreciated. I faced abuse and harassment throughout my time there. When I got injured due to Adidas negligence, Adidas and temp agency discarded me like trash! They should be ashamed of how I was treated!
Pros
Many co-workers were friendly.
Cons
Poor management, temps were routinely disrespected.
decent management
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Halton Hills, ON12 December 2018
there is decent management but hours are not distributed evenly. they say you must be available to work three shifts a week but not many people are getting that many shifts
Loved working here!
Full Time - Sorter (Former Employee) –  Paris, ON19 November 2018
The weekend shift was amazing, I loved everyone I worked with! Everyone was so friendly. This is the best “warehouse/factory” job I have ever had. I would recommend this place to anyone!
You only make money when theres OT
SHIPPING LABOURER (Current Employee) –  Paris, ON13 November 2018
Great if you have a partner that makes good money or you're retired ... or living at home with your mommy and daddy ... other than that its not really worth it.
Pros
Easy work
Cons
slow times are painful, not much work, more often than not you get sent home
Rewarding workplace
Retail Associate (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON27 October 2018
Adidas is a great place to work if you love to be challenged and rewarded. Always pushing their employees to be their best selves and all about team work.
Pros
Great rewards and challenges
Cons
Some staff can take challenges too seriously
An exciting experience
Currently Lead Hand (Current Employee) –  Paris, ON18 October 2018
I enjoy working here i have learned a lot over the last few years and hope to continue learning.Management is great and very easy to talk to. the hardest part of my job is getting up in the morning. I enjoy the people i work with the most.
Pros
Good People and Management
Cons
pay could be better

Want to know more about Adidas?

Ask a question
Fun place to work at
Inventory Control Associate (Former Employee) –  Paris, ON16 October 2018
The best part of the job was the hours. I always finished work before everyone else. The hardest part of the job was also the hours. Getting to work for 7am was hard.
Productive work place
Retail part-time associate (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CA21 September 2018
very good place to start the workforce. Shows a sincere interest in employees and the solutions to their problems. Lends support and guidance to employees. Uses sound coaching techniques to solve disciplinary problems. Provides continuous coaching. Is highly respected by employees for sharing concerns, problems, and opportunities .
Good company for sports enthusiasts
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Cookstown, ON23 August 2018
Adidas Canada is a fun company to work for that cares about their employees. While working for Adidas, I learned more about the brand and the different companies Adidas partners with. Good company to work for if you are a sports enthusiast or just for the love of the 3-stripes.
My review
Shipping Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Brant, ON15 August 2018
A really good place to work.. All the supervisors are really helpful.. Please do not work in the Shipping or Receiving department as it is really hard..
Amazing
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Concord, ON9 August 2018
I loved working here, the environment the management and especially my colleagues and I can truly say I learnt a lot about my self working here. The job was stressful at times like all retail jobs however I genuinely enjoyed every minute of it. Sometimes it was hard working with some customers however overall it was amazing.
A privilege.
Customer Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON8 August 2018
Adidas is by far the best company I have ever worked for. I felt honored working for this company. The staff and management was so awesome. Not only did I learn here but I had fun while doing it.
Pros
Great pay, Excellent hours, Awesome Team
Cons
Sometimes drama
unorganized warehouse
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Paris, ON5 August 2018
Very unorganized work tasks, and poor communication between supervisors/lead hands and workers. Managers don’t care about workers only care about job done.
Fun and energetic
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Milton, ON31 July 2018
Fun and energetic.I bought this for the sports banger collaboration because a friend requested it for their birthday. However o would never usually shop at sports direct because of their horrendous attitude to their staff. Zero hour contracts and prioritising profit over people makes them repugnant to me. I’m impressed that the service was so great considering the lack of respect management shows their staff.
Poor communication
Shipping & Receiving associate (Former Employee) –  Paris, ON29 July 2018
3 of us were told to take a fork truck certification course that cost me $255 and I would get a fork truck job on my shift. Took course and told sorry no fork lift job. Lied to about stat holiday pay. Too many lazy people who were favourites. Overall not a good place to work.
Cons
Lied to about stat holiday pay. Lied to about fork lift job.
It’s a good job but management could be better and more understanding
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON18 July 2018
Working at adidas is a great job problem is some of the managers don’t care about there workers and only care about getting the job done and not helping others
Pros
Workers are really nice
Cons
Managers don’t care about people they only care about getting the job done

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adidas. Our community is ready to answer.

51.3K