adidas Employee Reviews

Team environment
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 April 2018
I manage 30- 50 associates in my store roster. I work with everything from the sales floor to the processes and procedures in the back ops. i am in charge of the product movement of the store, payroll, budget control, and training/hiring. The workplace culture is very team oriented. the hardest part of my job is to have constant open communication with all the employees and to meet the store's needs and the employee's needs.The most enjoyable part of my job is to see people thrive in their work environment. I love the customer service aspect and the creativity that I can have with my position
Pros
discounts
A Day At Adidas
Assistant Manager, Crew Lead (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC9 April 2018
Due to the store being an outlet, it was really organized with amazing team members. Everyone was warm hearted. As a crew lead, I was responsible for organizing my team so the day runs smoothly.
Fun place to work
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON4 April 2018
My time at adidas was a very fun and exciting time. The management team was kind and accepting, my colleagues were nice, and the work environment was clean.
Productive and Fun learning experience working at adidas
Retail Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Halton Hills, ON28 March 2018
It was a Learning experience, it promoted growth. Work environment was very friendly and open to ideas. Everything was fun and easy. Management was very organized.
Pros
Work Discounts
Cons
Not enough hours
great place to work
stock / Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  8100 Highway 2722 March 2018
A typical day at Adidas as stock was to receive shipment, sort through all the shipment, put collections together if there was any, and make sure that all product was floor ready for the visual merchandizers. With working there so long I grew into an adult at Adidas. I learned responsibility. The management was helpful, caring, tough when they needed to be. Hardest part about the job was the fact that I live in Brampton and I worked at head office in Vaughan.
Order picker ...learned alot ..meet alot people
Certified Operator (Former Employee) –  Paris, ON22 March 2018
I have learned alot working at Adidas . I was crossed trained in every department . I had my Inhouse training to operate the order picker , walike , raymond reach truck & fall arrest . We used RF scanners to pick orders & to putaways. Got discounts on the product &;had company sales for theit employees.
Pros
Trained in other departments
Cons
Treated their employees badly
Productive and Good Experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Tsawwassen, BC15 March 2018
Great customer service experience can be gained, as well as selling advice and personable skills. Employees are supportive and management is respectful.
fun and productive place to work at
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Langley, BC13 March 2018
i really enoyed working there, but they made promises they couldnt keep and they went under new management that wasn't clicking with me so i unfortunately had to leave
Pros
great with fundraisers
Cons
long hours, bad pay
productive and fun
Customer Service/Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 February 2018
it's a good environment. Fun people to work with. I like engaging and interacting with customers and the employees. Everyone is very helpful. supportive teammates
Great work culture and great work satisfaction!
PROFESSIONAL RETAIL ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 February 2018
adidas is one of the best retail companies to work for. Even if you do not identify yourself as a sports enthusiast or a streetwear person, be ready to change your opinion.adidas brings a new level of a work culture that completely changes your opinion in the retail business.
Pros
Great work culture
Horrible
WAREHOUSE WORKER (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON31 January 2018
Low wages, rude management, favoritism, overpriced clothing, overpaid executives and CEOS etc. This place does not care about seniority, treats their employess bad and does not pay them a wage to live on.
Great company culture
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 January 2018
Great company and culture. My relocation is the reason for termination of employment. I learned a great deal about the retail landscape in Canada and globally from the organization as well as how valuable I am as an employee.
fun and flexible workplace. Not career orientated
Part-Time Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB21 November 2017
work is either busy or slow. Mostly maintain the store. Managers depend on the person working. The working crew is usually fun a great team there. perfect job for while in school.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
lack of advancement
Energetic and ambitious work environment.
Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC16 November 2017
Everyone is passionate and is unique in their own way.
I was surrounded by a team of outgoing and supportive people that i could proudly call friends even to this day.
I want to work with them again and this time figure out how to use my own talents just like how i saw the others used their own.
the best
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC14 November 2017
Adidas Original has to one of the best jobs i have ever had. Talk about iconic brand ambassadors.Overall the company supports the staff with training, product knowledge and great future oppurtunities.
Pros
perks
fun environment but pointless work
Brand Ambassador and Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 November 2017
The work environment is fun and there is never a dull moment. The people are very caring if you are open. the problem comes when they treat each other as a family but when someone is in need, no one does anything. The more responsibility you have in retail the least humane you appear to become. I understand that there is a hierarchy of operations, but it does not mean a friendly relationship cannot happen without bringing work into the equation. overall, it still has the reputation of any retail job but I can say it can be fun at times.

some processes can be done in less time and it requires several hours if not a whole shift to finish the job.there is lots of bureaucracy and no one can do anything about it
great company to start and build work experience in.
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 November 2017
great company to start and build work experience in. understanding management that was willing to work around school schedules and assist in building new skills. able to increase responsibility and move up in company.
Great Part Time Job
Customer service and cashier (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON6 November 2017
You receive great customer service and sales based training. Generally customers are very nice and respectful. Adidas group hires exceptional employees who are always nice, fun to work with, and easy to get along with. Management was always supportive and hard working. Overall a great work experience that I really enjoyed. The only negative was there was no commission on sales, they kept track and it was a competitive sales environment but at the end of the day it really didn't matter who sold more since there are no bonuses or commission for doing so.
Pros
fun workplace
Cons
No benefit of having high sales
je suis très content de passe cette expérience
vendeur (Former Employee) –  Algerine Shore, NS20 October 2017
Boutique très sérieuse !
Préparation, expédition et livraison rapide, vous pouvez commander les yeux fermés !
Pros
le travail et bien en groupe
Cons
salaire et bas
sports, costumers services
SalesWoman (Former Employee) –  Strasbourg (67)4 October 2017
I enjoyed the costumers relationship we can create there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at adidas. Our community is ready to answer.

51K