adidas Group Employee Reviews

Energetic and ambitious work environment.
Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC16 November 2017
Everyone is passionate and is unique in their own way.
I was surrounded by a team of outgoing and supportive people that i could proudly call friends even to this day.
I want to work with them again and this time figure out how to use my own talents just like how i saw the others used their own.
the best
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC14 November 2017
Adidas Original has to one of the best jobs i have ever had. Talk about iconic brand ambassadors.Overall the company supports the staff with training, product knowledge and great future oppurtunities.
Pros
perks
fun environment but pointless work
Brand Ambassador and Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 November 2017
The work environment is fun and there is never a dull moment. The people are very caring if you are open. the problem comes when they treat each other as a family but when someone is in need, no one does anything. The more responsibility you have in retail the least humane you appear to become. I understand that there is a hierarchy of operations, but it does not mean a friendly relationship cannot happen without bringing work into the equation. overall, it still has the reputation of any retail job but I can say it can be fun at times.

some processes can be done in less time and it requires several hours if not a whole shift to finish the job.there is lots of bureaucracy and no one can do anything about it
great company to start and build work experience in.
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 November 2017
great company to start and build work experience in. understanding management that was willing to work around school schedules and assist in building new skills. able to increase responsibility and move up in company.
Great Part Time Job
Customer service and cashier (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON6 November 2017
You receive great customer service and sales based training. Generally customers are very nice and respectful. Adidas group hires exceptional employees who are always nice, fun to work with, and easy to get along with. Management was always supportive and hard working. Overall a great work experience that I really enjoyed. The only negative was there was no commission on sales, they kept track and it was a competitive sales environment but at the end of the day it really didn't matter who sold more since there are no bonuses or commission for doing so.
Pros
fun workplace
Cons
No benefit of having high sales
je suis très content de passe cette expérience
vendeur (Former Employee) –  Algerine Shore, NS20 October 2017
Boutique très sérieuse !
Préparation, expédition et livraison rapide, vous pouvez commander les yeux fermés !
Pros
le travail et bien en groupe
Cons
salaire et bas
sports, costumers services
SalesWoman (Former Employee) –  Strasbourg (67)4 October 2017
I enjoyed the costumers relationship we can create there.
Employees do not feel appreciated for their work
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 September 2017
Ever since management restructured:

Less flexible work hours
Benefits reduced
Employees treated harshly
Store Music controlled based on manager's preferences
Music volume so high to the point where its hard to hear customers
Employees feel unappreciated

This is in regards to the Dundas Sq. Adidas store.
Pros
Free black pants and any shoe at $160 or less every 3 months
Cons
Bad work environment, unappreciative.
A great business with great team members
Director of Merchandising - Direct to Consumer (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON7 September 2017
The company offers a great work environment that is based on teamwork, diversity and results.
As a member of a high performing team, the expectation is that everyone plays to win.
Basic Wharehouse Job
Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON6 September 2017
The job was pretty what you would expect in a factory, was a decent work environment. more or less enjoyed the people as opposed to the work.But none the less was not a bad summer job.
It is a fun place to work with many opportunities to grow as a person and in your career.
Key Holder (Current Employee) –  Cookstown, ON10 August 2017
Adidas is a great place to work and a great family to be a part of! I have enjoyed my time over the past 4 years of employment with the company and have met some of the most interesting individuals around! If you are passionate about sport and love the brand I highly recommend the adidas group.
decen work, could use some improvements
Part-time Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON5 August 2017
enjoyed all of the other part time staff as well as the district manger.However, in store management is very corrupt and are not the most pleasant people. overall, I enjoyed my experience and learned quite a bit, but nothing I couldn't have learned elsewhere in my opinion
Great Place to Start Out
Labourer (Current Employee) –  Paris, ON25 July 2017
adidas is great place to work if you do not have high expectations. New employees will have to start through a temp agency and will likely not be hired. If you are a full time employee you will have an amazing vacation package and decent benefits. There is room for improvement when it comes to management and HR. The adidas wages are lower than you would probably expect, but you will have discounts off of their products.
Benefits
Cons
Lack of employee appreciation
So much wasted potential and excessive dead weight.
Warehouse Driver (Forklift/Order picker) (Current Employee) –  Paris, ON19 June 2017
I've stayed a while longer than I should. So it can't be that bad. However the incompetence and favourtism is disgraceful.

They don't pay enough, they coddle babies and imbeciles. While neglecting to recognize or reward real value. It could be a great business and employer, but not with this management.
Pros
They leave you alone, mostly.
Cons
Small core of people account for most of the production and they pay sucks.
very productive and i learn a lot of skills to sell and understand people
sales associate (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON5 June 2017
I am a sales associate at Adidas. a typical day at work would be me running back and forth selling shoes and apparel. i am constantly dealing with different people, from angry to happy. The work culture is great, everyone gets along and the hours are very flexible. the hardest part of the job is when no one is cooperating and it makes everything harder because in order to work well, you must work as a team.
Overall I highly enjoy working for adidas. I have been offered amazing opportunities and they have provided the resources required to advance both per
Assistant Manager & Visual Merchandising Lead (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB1 June 2017
Typical day at work is always exciting! You get to engage with so many different characters and always have the opportunity to learn. A typical day can include anything from coaching conversations, inventory, cash handling, paperwork and group events.
I have learned a ton at adidas, the one topic I find I use daily is management coaching styles. Everyone has a different coaching style; respect goes a very long way and you have to approach each situation delicately.
My manager and DM have always been super helpful and provide any resources needed at any time. The management team really does go above and beyond for their business and team members. You become a little family and everybody has a support system.
The adidas workplace culture is quite unique in the fact that it is overly relaxed. You get to wear their comfy sporty product to work everyday. You are always learning and bettering yourself.
The hardest part of my job is coaching staff at my young age, learning how to adapt to different scenarios and not always judge a book by its cover. Everybody always has something going on in their lives whether work or personal you have to learn when to listen and when to lead firmly.
The most enjoyable part of my job is connecting, engaging, and inspiring with our customers daily! My other favorite is our little adidas family! At adidas there is families within families within families. It is amazing how many people end up being connected and engaging on such a high level!
Adidas has truly inspired me to enjoy life and cherish every moment with everyone!
Pros
Benefits, Vacation time
a fun workplace
Printer (Current Employee) –  Paris, ON30 May 2017
a lot has changed management wise. Im not sure why I have to explain this but ill keep typing to get this to let me in. almost there. not quite. got it
Work with people love their work environment
Supervisor at adidas originals (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB23 May 2017
Imagine a work world where people love their work environment, and they are calm, stress-free and happy all day long. People who are in good spirits are more likely to be productive. Their mental attitude produces increased oxygen, endorphins, and blood flow to the brain, which enables them to think more clearly and creatively. In stimulating environments, employees enjoy their time at work and they will also excel at work. Attracting customers is easier in an environment of hospitality. A fun workplace is not only more productive, but it attracts people and profits.
Pros
Stronger
Cons
No weaknesses
fun place
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 May 2017
if you love fashion, sports and a great culture look no further than Adidas, however unreasonable sales goals and work-life balance. It is still a great place to work
Friendly and Social atmosphere, went home satisfied with the work put in.
Backroom stock / Team Captain (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON14 May 2017
My experience at Adidas Heartland was very fun and fulfilling, it also gave me alot of experience in the retail/customer service field. Probably one of the best places to work as a highschool/ college student.
Pros
Social, exciting, satasfying work.
Cons
Management was immature, employees were almost more social than productive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at adidas Group. Our community is ready to answer.