Adi Development Group

Adi Development Group Employee Reviews

I worked for this company after working for several large construction companies in my 22 year career. This was the worst experience in my career to date. The ownership is very unprofessional and inexperienced, they regularly abuse the employees by way of threatening to fire you and constantly yelling at you. They micromanage the day to the day operations of everyone. The company does not have enough resources or the finances to support what it is trying to do, everyone is overworked and covering multiple roles as the they refuse to hire anyone, they believe no one is working hard enough. Hours are very long, some days we were on site for 14 hours plus weekends, the average work week is 60+ hours without overtime pay or time off.
Pros
Coworkers were nice
Cons
Very Long Hours, Toxic Environment, Abusive Owners, Disorganized, Under Staffed, Weak Benefits, Long Interview Process
I spent 4 months as an intern and it was great. I learned a lot about the industry and the team was very welcoming. Management made you feel part of the team right from the start.