ADGA Group

ADGA Group Employee Reviews

Canada18 reviews
Awesome place to work
It's an awesome place to work. There is always support and direction when you require it, and everyone is in it for everyone else. Management is very understanding and supportive, and the company has a great atmosphere thanks do that.
Great place to gain experience
Salaries are on the lower end of the market. There is very little room for advancement as it is a small to medium size company. High turnover rate due to wages and little room for growth. Great place to get some experience and move on.
Amazing team
A very positive environment in the Toronto office.
Everyone is approachable and the upper management is always willing to help if needed.

Free coffee and snacks!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Toronto office
Pros: Positive office culture in Toronto, small but friendly team. Growing company with opportunities. Working with some great clients in the GTA. Diverse and inclusive work environment.

Cons: Health and dental benefits could be better but aside from that, no other negatives.
Stay away, you have been warned.
Worst place I have ever worked. A typical day at work: no one talks to each other, workplace culture is toxic, no one helps you. No such thing as collaboration or encouragement.
Pros
Free coffee, no cream.
Great learning place for IT students
Great employer if you want to touch base on every aspect of IT work related task. I learned a lot by working with ADGA. I would recommend this employer for any IT students.
Alright place
Salary and benefits are not up to par with other high tech companies. Salary should be higher for the location you need to work at. The quality of work is fresh and interesting.
Tough Company To Work For
Very little help provided for the job, yet the expectations were sky high. Management were little to no help at all. Difficult work environment with no support mechanisms.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ADGA Group?
Amazing Opportunity
A very well managed company who consistently hired the right individuals for the job. Co workers were patient and understood that as a student I would not be able to keep up however they pushed me to be my best.
Pros
Free Coffee
Cons
Not as team oriented
A good place to work for.
I loved working for ADGA Group, I was respected and it was very nice working for. The team work was excellent. The work was performed in the Government Agencies Nationally. I would go back working for them at any time.
Working on proposals is hard work, but enjoyed the challenge
I enjoyed working there and learned a lot as I had been a Federal Government employee previously.

When finalizing a proposal, it was all hands on deck and some managers would get involved.

The team worked cohesively on finalizing all proposals.
Fun work place.
I have been working on Military bases thru Canada installing Fiber Optic for Classified Network. There are some down time that makes me wonder sometime if my job is secure or not. I'm bilingual
Pros
using government treasure board's rates
Cons
regular hours
Adding value
I have filled various roles such as Quality Assurance Manager, Process Special, Change Agent, etc,, all of which:

- resulted in enjoying working with people of all levels (junior staff to senior management)

- learning that there are all types of personalities out there and there are many ways to complete the same activities

- the hardest part of my job is trying to explain a value added process to someone who is not open to change;

- the most enjoyable part of my job is managing to communicate to someone that a change is required and being able to implement that change with organizational support/involvement.
Pros
Working with people, adding value
Cons
Extra long hours (due to family)
Friendly environment that encourages great team work
Nice place to work. The management are quite simple and not bossy. They encourage team work and regular employee training.
Pros
Free coffee or tea
Cons
Long hour
Upper Management Direction, very biased
They are an ottawa based company, bought the business in Toronto, and their marketing expectations are not realsitic. 2 rules everyone should consider when opening offices/buying business in other geographic locations. 1 - do your homework, just don't look at the books, 2 when in Rome - do as the Romans do. 3. There is never a free lunch.
Pros
Good possibilies.
Cons
Lack of project roll out experience and backbone in management
A consultant company, mostly in aerospace and defense.
A good company to work for. The Contract from Transport Canada to computerise the aircraft flight system over the Antlantic.
Pros
A good location to work.
Cons
A short project duration
Strong Toronto Team, Ottawa out of touch with reality
Great team in Toronto, very knowledgeable and possess a sense of urgency when asked to find a specific type of talent. Very knowledgeable effective with local government and provincial clients.
Pros
Great Toronto Team
Cons
Lack of Ottawa head office understanding of local (Toronto) culture & market, Not a service or client oriented organization
professional environment
Learned a great deal about working with federal government. Company very process driven with many exceptional staff and consultants.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ADGA Group. Our community is ready to answer.