Adeptmind Inc. Employee Review

View all Adeptmind Inc. reviews

Good job but only happens once a month
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 October 2016
The job itself is pretty easy, just come up with as many possible questions as possible for their data collection.

I would love to work here permanently but unfortunately it's only a once a month event
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Only happens once a month

Other Adeptmind Inc. Employee Reviews

Best company I've worked at
Internal Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 April 2019
The people here are genuine, funny, and very smart. The products this company are making are so impressive and game-changing, I can't wait to see where Adeptmind goes. There are some great perks here, and would like to see more. Every day is different in my role, you can wear a lot of hats if you want to. Workplace culture is the best I've ever been apart of, it's casual, no drama or politics, everyone gets along, and we love playing video games together!
Pros
Free lunches, casual atmosphere, smart colleagues
Cons
Some start-up growing pains
Great People, Poor Upper Management
Senior Front-End Developer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 November 2018
There's a lot to like about AdeptMind. They invest a lot into their developers, but it is a startup and job security is not a thing there. They're dependant on VC funding still. They have one product making money in production, with lots of pending projects waiting to be signed.

As far as work-life balance, they are the best. You can do what you need to do as long as you get your job done.

As far as their company potential and the actual product they intend to deliver. It's not that cutting edge and it's not different from a lot of other companies trying to do AI search.
Pros
Free lunches, video games room
Cons
Ceo, dependant on VC funding

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adeptmind Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Adeptmind Inc. Reviews by Location