Adecco Employee Reviews

They give you work
Manual Labour/Contractor (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON16 January 2018
You go to them and ask for work at the beginning of each week, it's all physical Labour work so it's boring really. You have to find your own way there and you only get paid ever minimum wage which is to be expected.
Discipline and sincerity is the key in Adecco
Production operator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 January 2018
Adecco is a large recruiting agency. They have business all over the world. Thousands of people are working in Adecco. Adecco supply man power to the companies and Adecco supervisors use to take care of the employees.
Pros
Good working environment.
Cons
Only two years working periods.
Temp agency
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB8 January 2018
This was a good place to work. When I would go in for work there was usually always work for me and the types of jobs were very well rounded. Ability to gain work experience in many areas .
Lack of jobs
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Ottawa East, ON8 January 2018
While I was employed by Adecco, I was told my resume looked good and I shouldn't have a problem retaining positions. However, in the time I worked for Adecco, I only worked 5 days, and even that position was by mistake. If you are going to say my resume looks good and I shouldn't have a problem retaining work, then maybe you should work harder to ensure this. I was very disappointed when nothing came forth.
Productive and fun to work with the team.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Brockville, ON5 January 2018
Everyday was good especially I was working with a nice and good team. Start of break immediately to the end of the shift. Management was really good. The hardest time I encounter when co worker didn't follow instructions inside the plant even they know it's not good idea to do it.
Pros
Lots of breaks
Salary
Labour Worker (Former Employee) –  Cake Factory28 December 2017
Salary wouldn't be accurate at most points and the hr team needs to be much kinder. Working at several sites with Addeco was great but most places weren't for me because of the salary earnings.
Warehouse
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON3 December 2017
Your typical warehouse, its not to bad, other then the fact that it obviously gets really hot depending on which station you work. its fast pace but also easy (depending on what your working on)
Pros
hours
Cons
tax takes a lot off your pay
Working for Adecco.
Labourer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 December 2017
It's a good experience. Get to meet lots of people and learn more about others. Getting to know others is the better part of the job. It's a labourer job. Moved things a lto.
Pros
Some free lunches.
Cons
Different shifts.
decent company to work for
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS22 November 2017
Adecco was a great agency to work with, my employment assistant did wonderful at finding me temp office jobs. Ask and you shall receive. I told her what i was looking for and my pay range and she complied. It was a great opportunity to get your foot in the door at some great companies as well as collect some good references along the way.
Easy to find work, poor pay and duties
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON9 November 2017
You are the bottom of the totem pole wherever you work as you are seen as extremely expendable and just used to perform menial tasks. If you have no previous work experience it can help you get some other than that if you can find your own work yourself you will be better for it.
Good people willing to help but listen more to their clients than employee.
Guest Services & Events Associate (Current Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK21 October 2017
i work here on a temporary basis. Staff are friendly and willing to help. But was not happy when i learnt other newly registered temporary employee were getting permanent placement ahead of those that have been here. seems " who you know" works here.
Pros
Friendly people. very details. pay as at when due
Cons
prove it test need to be reviewed, More test should cover knowledge and experience areas of employee, permanent job placement should be first come, first serve.
Not quite sure what to say
Temporary Assignments (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC21 October 2017
This is a temp agency and compared to most places i have worked with are much better in getting your pay deposit in your account. Mostly warehouse posting.
Worst place
sniper (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 October 2017
working at adecco in TO is the worst. The supervisors Are fake say hi and smile to you while they let you go of the job the next day. I got moved into a different department and asked if I’m staying in the new spot or am I moving back upstairs where there is work!!!, because there was nothing to do downstairs?!¿ and the supervisor said permanently downstairs and I said ok. and here’s a tip, if the supervisors put u in a place where there’s no work they will fire you because you’re no use of you working at adecco anymore. They won’t even tell you that you’re being let go and if you ask why they have no reason, it’s sad that a few people got let go during the holidays as well.
Placement agency
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC9 October 2017
Adecco was a great placement agency that took pride in placing people in the appropriate work settings.

They always had work for me and were keen on selecting only the finest, reliable staff.
Pros
Lots of work
Cons
Had to be on call
good temp place
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB6 October 2017
good place to get a start
worked assembly of tubing rotators
learned a lot about the oil industry
co workers were very helpful
management was ok did not have day to day contact
Pros
good job
Cons
wage
Great place to work if you're looking for temporary work
Data Entry/Customer Service & Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Saint John, NB4 October 2017
I love working for Adecco, but not that it's not a great place if you're looking for permanent placement without relocating for the job. However, the people in the office are really nice & will answer any questions or concerns you may have.
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
You don't know until pretty much the last moment when your contract will end.
Good staff, could use more vetting of clients
Dishwasher/Kitchen Helper (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB3 October 2017
I haven't done much work with the company, but from the work I have done I learned two things.
First is that the service from Adecco to their employees can be exemplary. My contact was answering emails I sent well after midnight within fifteen minutes of them being sent. She was open, communicative, and helpful.
Second is that the groups hiring Adecco are not necessarily as enjoyable. The group to which I was assigned was threatening my employment within the first three days in retaliation for voicing concerns about labour standards. It went downhill from there.
However, I feel that this should hardly be considered damning towards Adecco themselves. Overall, they are a fine company. I think I just got unlucky.
A workplace with multi cultural flavour
Cell Phone Screener (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON28 September 2017
I think the training session I had while working for Adecco was superb. They taught me both technical and managerial skills. The supervisors were very kind and supportive. I think working there opened a new window in fornt of me
Pros
Superb Training
Cons
Sudden change in assignment
Fair company to work for
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON28 September 2017
They had placed me at a job I was at for 8 months. After 8 months, the company hired me on full time. Never had an issue with them, and was always paid on time every week.
It was work
Crowd Control (Former Employee) –  London26 September 2017
I got what I worked for, and I'm satisfied.It was a good time, able to interact with friendly colleges and supervisors. There's nothing to complain about.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.

54.2K