Adecco Employee Review

Good company to work for, Adecco supported Win4Youth
Corporate Collector (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 August 2013
A typical day at Adecco, making collection calls which were part of my portfolio and customer service support for our branches. We had a good management team, which we worked very close with and assisted us if we incurred any problems. I worked well with my co-workers within my team and in other departments. The only difficult part of my job was if I had a client that had cash flow problems and we were working very close with them to arrange a payment plan. We are always working very hard to keep our DSO down. The most enjoyable part of my job was calling clients, as I built good relationships with them.
Pros
Adecco supported Win4Youth, enjoyed the different events we had to raise money for them

Other Adecco Employee Reviews

Great for temporary work
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON10 May 2018
-Management was okay, didn't personally give me any problems
-Management was sometimes disorganized
-Work was fair given the position expectations
-Fair working hours
-Low job security
Worst Organization Ever
Field Sales Representative - Halifax Nova Scotia (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS4 May 2018
I am not one to complain about companies publically but stay away. They will lie, cheat and steal from you then throw employees under the bus. They treat employees like garbage.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.

54.3K