Adecco Employee Review

Productive and learned lots, but the pay is not good and management needs help
Shipping/Receiving (Former Employee) –  Edmonton23 August 2013
I was placed to work at Kitchen Kraft through Adecco staffing where I was quickly moved to a much more accountable position; I was now responsible for all shipping and receiving. At first I really enjoyed not being the grunt but I quickly learned that I was the last point of contact for all product coming in and out of the warehouse. This was made evident to me through one of the managers at Kitchen Kraft because I forgot a piece in an order and it cost the company extra money to ship the piece. This was my problem and not Kitchen Kraft's. This was just one of the many scenarios that occurred over the 4 months that I was employed there. I did express my concerns to Adecco and I was told that they handled it since they were my actual employer, but I didn't see any change in the behavior of the managers at Kitchen Kraft. I ultimately quit and went back to school for a new semester.
Pros
straight hours
Cons
poor management

Other Adecco Employee Reviews

Unprofessional Work Environment
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS18 April 2018
Management was very unprofessional & unethical. Terrible work place culture, little to no training/support for new hires. Employees are overworked and disrespected. No opportunities for advancement.
Pros
Base Salary was fair and indoor parking was available
Cons
Terrible Management/Work Environment
Awesome customer service
Territory Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB13 April 2018
Adecco was a great company to work for and they cared about there employees. They gave top notch and up to date information about the company they were going to contract you to. I worked in the field as a door to door territory manager for a telecommunication company.
Pros
sales comminisions were awesone
Cons
The company I was contracted to

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.

54.2K