Adecco Employee Review

Productive work place
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CA2 January 2013
I currently am working as a Recruiting Coordinator and I Love my job. I have supportive co workers and a great manager. It is your ideal environment to not only work in, but to learn and grow in as well. I definitely have been able to broaden my administrative, recruiting and team building skills by being a Recruiting Coordinator working through Adecco.
Pros
free lunches at google, great program manager, friendly staff
Cons
the benefits (medical, pto) could be better. no pto and the medical coverage is not that great. also, since it is a vendor position, there is not much job security.

Other Adecco Employee Reviews

Unprofessional Work Environment
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS18 April 2018
Management was very unprofessional & unethical. Terrible work place culture, little to no training/support for new hires. Employees are overworked and disrespected. No opportunities for advancement.
Pros
Base Salary was fair and indoor parking was available
Cons
Terrible Management/Work Environment
Awesome customer service
Territory Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB13 April 2018
Adecco was a great company to work for and they cared about there employees. They gave top notch and up to date information about the company they were going to contract you to. I worked in the field as a door to door territory manager for a telecommunication company.
Pros
sales comminisions were awesone
Cons
The company I was contracted to

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.

54.2K