Adecco Employee Reviews for Laborer

Pretty bad training
General Labourer: putaway and processor (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 June 2018
I got a lot of injuries and no one really cared. The hours were too long and very hard labor. This should be regarded next time. Also, some workers have other jobs in their lives and not everyone can sacrifice their hands for box cutting and heavy lifting.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
dirty unsafe environment
Hard, but boring work.
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON18 June 2018
The work was fairly hard, but the people were all nice, including management. The work was extremely boring but they were honest about it. I enjoyed my time working for the company, they paid on time every week and had a bonus incentive program I liked.
Pros
Decent pay.
Cons
Warehouse was not climate controlled so it was hot in the summer.
labour
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Sault-Sainte-Marie, ON9 April 2018
They set me up with a great company that was doing retail renos in my area. The application process was quick and easy and any questions I had the called or e mailed me back fast. Anne in HR is who I dealt with she was really cool
Pros
Great to deal with
Cons
Temp job
they were an amazing company to work for!
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK7 February 2018
they were completely understanding and helpful with anything i had going on. i was just honest with them and they were incredibly helpful and just an overall amazing place to work for.. (always brought candy to workers on holidays!)
They give you work
Manual Labour/Contractor (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON16 January 2018
You go to them and ask for work at the beginning of each week, it's all physical Labour work so it's boring really. You have to find your own way there and you only get paid ever minimum wage which is to be expected.
Temp agency
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB8 January 2018
This was a good place to work. When I would go in for work there was usually always work for me and the types of jobs were very well rounded. Ability to gain work experience in many areas .
Salary
Labour Worker (Former Employee) –  Cake Factory28 December 2017
Salary wouldn't be accurate at most points and the hr team needs to be much kinder. Working at several sites with Addeco was great but most places weren't for me because of the salary earnings.
Working for Adecco.
Labourer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 December 2017
It's a good experience. Get to meet lots of people and learn more about others. Getting to know others is the better part of the job. It's a labourer job. Moved things a lto.
Pros
Some free lunches.
Cons
Different shifts.
Easy to find work, poor pay and duties
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON9 November 2017
You are the bottom of the totem pole wherever you work as you are seen as extremely expendable and just used to perform menial tasks. If you have no previous work experience it can help you get some other than that if you can find your own work yourself you will be better for it.
good temp place
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB6 October 2017
good place to get a start
worked assembly of tubing rotators
learned a lot about the oil industry
co workers were very helpful
management was ok did not have day to day contact
Pros
good job
Cons
wage
good work
On Call Labourer (Current Employee) –  London, ON23 September 2017
good company to work for had many job postings while working for this company. most where a short drive from where l live. paid on time and never a issue
Job placement
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC1 August 2017
Worked a variety of jobs: installed ATM machines, receiving truck loads of inventory, recycling plants, installing sprinklers, landscaping, bio-engineering
work agency
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 July 2017
Hours were not stead, you could be working for a week and off for two. not working in a set place, being constantly moved around. It would be something to do if you have no other option but still need to find a way to survive.
Its a staffing agency.
Forklift operator and general labourer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 June 2017
Staffing agencies are okay if you need quick employment, but offer very little in terms of full time opportunities. some times the work can be difficult.
Professional recruitment services as staffing agency
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON15 June 2017
A Staffing Agency providing solutions for employers and job seekers. understanding their clients’ specific needs and listening carefully to their candidates, to get to know what we’re looking for and what we do best.
Pros
helping us to to find a suitable workplace
Cons
no benefits
Ehhhhhh
General Labor Worker (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 May 2017
Adecco is good for temp work. I found it hard to always find work and positions within the company and it wasnt as flexable as they advertised. It was either you're free Monday-Friday or you don't have work.
They find you a job, but lie to you
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Trenton, ON13 May 2017
I left a really good job because they said they had a position opening up in my area... How could I be so stupid.. I didn't​ received any phone calls from them, and when I did it was random work... They post jobs that "might be available"... Meaning these are not really jobs, but more like bait. I found my own job, called and left..... I will never go through a temp agency ever again!
Pros
If you're retired... Apply
Cons
Communication
A good place to work
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Ontario2 May 2017
In a typical day in my last position i fulfilled management tasks of opening and closing the facility.i also provided strong customer service and resolved customer issues.It make me more skilled in various jobs.i worked without supervision at times,I really enjoy the work.
Pros
lunches
Customer service
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON11 March 2017
Great People
Friendly
Well Mannered
Very Caring
Honest
Generous
They always call to check on the clients even if they aren't working at the moment
Great place.
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON22 February 2017
Best Temp agency in Oshawa. Will find you work quickly and work with your transportation needs. Use them if you need work. Great people as well. Love it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.

54.4K