Adecco Employee Reviews

Found 434 reviews matching the search See all 14,009 reviews
Were there when I needed them
Order picker (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON4 November 2018
Good company that has a good reputation. They do their best to match quality people with good places to work. Good experience working with Adecco I would recommend them. The hardest part is always relying on transit to get to the assignment. Adecco will always try to accommodate those with no car by placing them near transit. The most enjoyable part is always meeting new people, doing different things and new experiences.
Cons
low wages, no company paid benefits
Productive and fun place with pot lock and free launches
Recruitment Admin/HR Assistant (Current Employee) –  5770 Hurontario Street19 October 2018
My typical day at work includes answering telephone inquiries, setting up candidates for registration, uploading resume documents unto computer database. Served as a first point of contact for candidates who are applying for jobs. I learned how I can managed my time efficiently whiles juggling other administrative duties. I have learned how to organize myself and prioritize my tasks in order to meet deadlines. I was also able to improve on my team work skills as I meet with new staff and express myself inter-personally. The work culture is very team oriented and friendly atmosphere. The hardest part of the job was learning how to do several things at the same time like answering telephone calls and dealing with candidates issues. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting different people of diverse cultural background and expressing myself professionally.
Pros
free launches, accommodation for work life balance
Cons
Handling unhappy candidates who are rude
Unprofessional Work Environment
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS18 April 2018
Management was very unprofessional & unethical. Terrible work place culture, little to no training/support for new hires. Employees are overworked and disrespected. No opportunities for advancement.
Pros
Base Salary was fair and indoor parking was available
Cons
Terrible Management/Work Environment
Awful
worker (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON4 November 2018
They place you at different locations. The one I was at was a rotating shift place. IF they don't like you they make it known to you. Anyone the manager didn't like it would be known because they would nitpick at every little thing that one person did. I saw it with many of my coworkers. They are biased and only hired men full time with the client company when women were doing the same work. Not great pay for the work you're doing and the Adecco onsite managers don't do their job of being a representative for you. They're mean and hard to talk to.
Pros
quick job
Cons
long hours, distance, pay
Great if you need a job
General laborer (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON20 October 2018
It's a great place if you're in need of work, you can have full time placements, 12 hours or 8 hours, and whichever shift works for you. You can bank on 40 hours a week which is really reliable.
Pros
reliable hours
Cons
long hours, hard work
Not overly happy
Bell Aliant Commercial Sales (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NB30 April 2018
Beholden to the agencies that hire them, and not the welfare of their contract employees. There is little in the way of job security and the investment of time and energy may not be commiserate with the financial compensation on average.
Great place to work.
Operations Manager - Global Enterprise Sales (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 November 2018
Amazing work-life balance! Management does not micro manage, and was able to successfully deliver on a managed services contract. Account managers are knowledgeable and very human resource oriented.
Avoid this company at all cost
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC14 March 2018
Adecco seems like a great company to work for. The pay is all good. When it comes to Canadian Tax Returns they can give you all the excuses in the world - T4 are late, wrong address, lies to speaking with the correct person responsible for pay roll.

After 3 weeks of waiting , pressing a complaint and possibility getting lawyers involved to obtain governmental papers
Pros
Salary was great
Cons
Late for Gouvernement Papers, Wrong transferring to the correct person
Only if it’s the last resort.
Line worker (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON9 February 2019
Worked for P&G though Adecco and was treated like dirt not only by the Adecco employers on site but also full time line leads. Watched a worker make a temp cry for making a mistake, not even allowed to park with fulltimes. Make Adecco employer on site was not only sexist and rude he was unbareable to work for. I’ve worked in some not so great places but this work placement made me debate if living in a box would be better then dealing with some of the full time staff there.
Pros
A lot of breaks
Cons
Employers on site, no room to grow, could be let go at any moment, treated like you are not needed, make it known that you are worthless to staff.
Good
Recruitment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON4 June 2018
Good company.
Managers were there to help, but no real training was provided. Salary was below average. Managers did not micromanage as they let you control your work load.
Negative Experience
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  London, ON6 January 2019
Negative work environment with constant condescending comments from management. This location is unprofessional, would not recommend working here. If you do not fit into their culture they will make your job very difficult to manage.
Pros
Cons
Negative work environment
Horrible!
Food and Beverage Associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB11 July 2018
when I worked for adecco for Cirque Du Soleil . When I had the interview I specifically told Them I'm special needs. That I cannot work with money. On the second shift they put me on cash management never told the supervisers that I cant work with money. I told the supervisors I cannot work witth money . And that Runner is a better job for me . They said I cant work here then . Which I find very unprofessional. A few weeks later one of the managers called me. Asked for feedback ignored what I had to say. Was saying what she wanted hear. I dont recommend working here. This is the last place I would want to work at. Ive worked at better places.!
Pros
No Pros
Cons
Horrible with people who are special needs.
Worked all over the city at various jobs.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB1 April 2018
The staff that I worked with were wonderful people. My work was phoned in to me then I would print out the order. We were paid once a week which is nice.
Pros
Lots of different job experiences
Cons
Little benefits
Don’t work through Adecco!
Trimmer, production worker (Former Employee) –  Brockville, ON16 August 2018
I have used Adecco 3 times now. First was Procter and Gamble in Brockville. I was told I would be working full time, 12 hours shifts. When I started working I found out you only work shifts if you are on a crue which takes weeks if not months. I worked 4 hours and was told my shift was over then 3 the next day. I’ve worked for Tweed through Adecco twice. I, as well as many other fellow employees through Adecco, had problems with being paid on time, our hours being mixed up, not being able to contact Adecco to fix problems, and scheduling issues. I will never again use Adecco and I would never recommend anyone else use them
Pros
Cons
Pay mix ups, lying about shifts, inability to contact for help
Temporary contracts
Forklift Operator - Shipper / Receiver (Former Employee) –  Saskatchewan29 December 2018
Good for temporary work if you are don't have a full time permanent job. They place you in positions you applied for and are qualified for when they have them.
Pros
Easy to work for
Cons
Too narrow of employment opportunities, they don't look at othe good qualification you have to offer you other jobs you are qualified for
Decent admin work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brockville, ON21 February 2018
Got me in the door to future opportunities !!!!! Happy the experience I gained from adecco and how they helped me grow as an adult in workforce . Overall good company and super flexible.
Pros
easy work
Cons
Lack of benefits
The Adecco staff made me feel very welcome
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK14 February 2019
Adecco is a temp service to help clients obtain temporary positions in companies that could potentially lead to permanent full-time jobs. I would definitely use their services again.
Pros
Diverse types of jobs
Cons
Temporary jobs
Fun environment
Human Resources Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 November 2018
Great Pay, Great employees and colleagues. The pay is great .The location is easily accessible. There are growth opportunities. Management has open door policy.
belle expérience de travail d'équipe
entretien de terrains / horticulture (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC22 January 2019
Belle expérience de travail.
Belles possibilités de montrer son initiative.
en travaillant a l'extérieure, on profite de la belle saison.
plus exigeant l'hiver.
Pros
ambiance
Cons
aucun avantages, salaire
Great work environment for a job during univeristy
Security Clearance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON8 July 2018
Working at Adecco was a great opportunity for a preview into the professional world while still completing my undergrad. The staff were clear regarding their expectations of me, and were wonderful at ensuring that I was fully trained and comfortable with my responsibilities. My staff members were friendly and helpful, contributing to the positive work environment. This company firmly believes in consistent, hard work - which contributes to a more efficient workplace with achievable high expectations of their employees.
Pros
Great Training, Enjoyable Workplace.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.

54.8K