Adecco Employee Reviews

Found 418 reviews matching the search See all 13,226 reviews
possibilité de travailler avec des compagnies international
Service à la clientèle (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC24 September 2018
on t'offre la chance de partir dans un autre pays et comme même avoir la chance d'avoir un emploi stable.
Pros
augmentation de salaire
Cons
pas de repas gratuit
Good Placement
Picker (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC17 September 2018
They have a good placement history. They are willing to help find a placement that suits your skill set. They are also will to train you on the dangerous goods handling.
Pros
Friendly
Cons
No cons
Great place to do CO-OP
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Brockville, ON26 August 2018
I did my cooperative education placement in this employment office, it was a pretty easy job. I mainly filed and shredded paperwork and worked on the computer and phones starting peoples applications and making reference calls.
Don’t work through Adecco!
Trimmer, production worker (Former Employee) –  Brockville, ON16 August 2018
I have used Adecco 3 times now. First was Procter and Gamble in Brockville. I was told I would be working full time, 12 hours shifts. When I started working I found out you only work shifts if you are on a crue which takes weeks if not months. I worked 4 hours and was told my shift was over then 3 the next day. I’ve worked for Tweed through Adecco twice. I, as well as many other fellow employees through Adecco, had problems with being paid on time, our hours being mixed up, not being able to contact Adecco to fix problems, and scheduling issues. I will never again use Adecco and I would never recommend anyone else use them
Pros
Cons
Pay mix ups, lying about shifts, inability to contact for help
Belle culture d'entreprise et bon milieu de travail
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 August 2018
Je travaille avec Adecco depuis presque trois ans maintenant et je peux attester que cette entreprise a à cœur le bien-être de ses employés tant par rapport à l’équilibre travail-famille que l’avancement et le développement des compétences. J’ai l’occasion de côtoyer des personnes extraordinaires chaque jour qui se dévouent pour trouver de l’emploi à une multitude d’individus. C’est très gratifiant.
Pros
Culture d'entreprise
Compagnie humaine
Commis expédition-réception (Former Employee) –  Québec City, QC30 July 2018
Très bonne compagnie de placement, la meilleure tout simplement.
Pros
Personnalisée
Cons
Pas d'assurance maladie
Good Place for Temp Postings
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Kanata, ON20 July 2018
Work is always available. Professional, helpful. Very easy to work with and always looking to keep you employed. Location was very handy and they kept my requirements in mind.
meet lots of eople
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Pickering, ON17 July 2018
would you like a short stint as a factory worker or some other menial job. Adecco is the place to be. Looked down upon by full-time employees and blamed for anything that goes wrong, then being a temp is where its at. also if your looking for minimum wage or working a 20 dollar an hour job for 15 dollars Adecco will help you.
Pros
easy jobs
Cons
low pay
Hardworking atmostphere
Front Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 July 2018
Work with Adecco was one of my toughest experiences.
The labour was not too difficult although there was much lifting to be done and the employees had poor communication with eachother.
Pros
Occasional employee lunches
Cons
Long labour hours
Horrible!
Food and Beverage Associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB11 July 2018
when I worked for adecco for Cirque Du Soleil . When I had the interview I specifically told Them I'm special needs. That I cannot work with money. On the second shift they put me on cash management never told the supervisers that I cant work with money. I told the supervisors I cannot work witth money . And that Runner is a better job for me . They said I cant work here then . Which I find very unprofessional. A few weeks later one of the managers called me. Asked for feedback ignored what I had to say. Was saying what she wanted hear. I dont recommend working here. This is the last place I would want to work at. Ive worked at better places.!
Pros
No Pros
Cons
Horrible with people who are special needs.
Great work environment for a job during univeristy
Security Clearance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON8 July 2018
Working at Adecco was a great opportunity for a preview into the professional world while still completing my undergrad. The staff were clear regarding their expectations of me, and were wonderful at ensuring that I was fully trained and comfortable with my responsibilities. My staff members were friendly and helpful, contributing to the positive work environment. This company firmly believes in consistent, hard work - which contributes to a more efficient workplace with achievable high expectations of their employees.
Pros
Great Training, Enjoyable Workplace.
Excellente agence de placement
ADJOINTE EXÉCUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Joliette, QC27 June 2018
Agence de placement qui a à coeur la satisfaction des candidats : suivis réguliers sur conditions de travail; bonne négociation des conditions salariales avec les employeurs, bons contacts, etc.
Pros
Bon service clientèle
Pretty bad training
General Labourer: putaway and processor (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 June 2018
I got a lot of injuries and no one really cared. The hours were too long and very hard labor. This should be regarded next time. Also, some workers have other jobs in their lives and not everyone can sacrifice their hands for box cutting and heavy lifting.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
dirty unsafe environment
Hard, but boring work.
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON18 June 2018
The work was fairly hard, but the people were all nice, including management. The work was extremely boring but they were honest about it. I enjoyed my time working for the company, they paid on time every week and had a bonus incentive program I liked.
Pros
Decent pay.
Cons
Warehouse was not climate controlled so it was hot in the summer.
Productie medewerker. Reinus
Productiemedewerker (Former Employee) –  Nvt18 June 2018
Geen goede ervaring
Reinus. Niemand te bereiken. En elke keer weer een ander.
Ook is er na 3 weken nog steeds niet betaald.
Pros
Geen
Cons
Wordt niet betaald. En slecht bereikbaar
Not a bad plce
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Nova Scotia10 June 2018
Fair company to work for .Have never had an issue with Pays or Commission Payout's. My contact person and managment team cant do enough. Like any job you get out of it what you put in .
Pros
Pay and managment has your back
Cons
start and end times .
Amazing place to be!
Operations Manager - Global Enterprise Sales (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 June 2018
Professional recruitment agency with amazing recruiters. Workplace culture is awesome! And they have contracts that rock as a result of their ability to bring in the right clients.
Good
Recruitment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON4 June 2018
Good company.
Managers were there to help, but no real training was provided. Salary was below average. Managers did not micromanage as they let you control your work load.
They suppport the associates nicely
Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON31 May 2018
They send associates for different assignments in different locations based on associates selected area. Most of the things are described in detail before sending for any assignment.
Pros
They always find out some assignment for the associates
Cons
Sometimes the assignments are too short
Great for temporary work
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON10 May 2018
-Management was okay, didn't personally give me any problems
-Management was sometimes disorganized
-Work was fair given the position expectations
-Fair working hours
-Low job security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.

54.6K