Adecco Employee Reviews

Found 427 reviews matching the search See all 13,680 reviews
Didnt get paid
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON3 December 2018
I was never paid for the hours I worked and the payroll department didnt have the decency to call me back.
The only benefit is the options they give you for different placements
Fun environment
Human Resources Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 November 2018
Great Pay, Great employees and colleagues. The pay is great .The location is easily accessible. There are growth opportunities. Management has open door policy.
Great place to work.
Operations Manager - Global Enterprise Sales (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 November 2018
Amazing work-life balance! Management does not micro manage, and was able to successfully deliver on a managed services contract. Account managers are knowledgeable and very human resource oriented.
très agréable
Technicien spécialisé courant faible, en intérim (Former Employee) –  Grenoble (38)7 November 2018
je travaillais comme chef d'équipe tout allait très
Pros
un panier important
Cons
être détacher chez elect MB 42
Were there when I needed them
Order picker (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON4 November 2018
Good company that has a good reputation. They do their best to match quality people with good places to work. Good experience working with Adecco I would recommend them. The hardest part is always relying on transit to get to the assignment. Adecco will always try to accommodate those with no car by placing them near transit. The most enjoyable part is always meeting new people, doing different things and new experiences.
Cons
low wages, no company paid benefits
Awful
worker (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON4 November 2018
They place you at different locations. The one I was at was a rotating shift place. IF they don't like you they make it known to you. Anyone the manager didn't like it would be known because they would nitpick at every little thing that one person did. I saw it with many of my coworkers. They are biased and only hired men full time with the client company when women were doing the same work. Not great pay for the work you're doing and the Adecco onsite managers don't do their job of being a representative for you. They're mean and hard to talk to.
Pros
quick job
Cons
long hours, distance, pay
Great if you need a job
General laborer (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON20 October 2018
It's a great place if you're in need of work, you can have full time placements, 12 hours or 8 hours, and whichever shift works for you. You can bank on 40 hours a week which is really reliable.
Pros
reliable hours
Cons
long hours, hard work
Productive and fun place with pot lock and free launches
Recruitment Admin/HR Assistant (Current Employee) –  5770 Hurontario Street19 October 2018
My typical day at work includes answering telephone inquiries, setting up candidates for registration, uploading resume documents unto computer database. Served as a first point of contact for candidates who are applying for jobs. I learned how I can managed my time efficiently whiles juggling other administrative duties. I have learned how to organize myself and prioritize my tasks in order to meet deadlines. I was also able to improve on my team work skills as I meet with new staff and express myself inter-personally. The work culture is very team oriented and friendly atmosphere. The hardest part of the job was learning how to do several things at the same time like answering telephone calls and dealing with candidates issues. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting different people of diverse cultural background and expressing myself professionally.
Pros
free launches, accommodation for work life balance
Cons
Handling unhappy candidates who are rude
Productive 360 Human Resources Positions
Human Resources Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 September 2018
Recruit, Onboard and manage associates start to finish and throughout their employment. Manage the client relationship to ensure their business needs are met.
possibilité de travailler avec des compagnies international
Service à la clientèle (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC24 September 2018
on t'offre la chance de partir dans un autre pays et comme même avoir la chance d'avoir un emploi stable.
Pros
augmentation de salaire
Cons
pas de repas gratuit
Good Placement
Picker (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC17 September 2018
They have a good placement history. They are willing to help find a placement that suits your skill set. They are also will to train you on the dangerous goods handling.
Pros
Friendly
Cons
No cons
Great place to do CO-OP
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Brockville, ON26 August 2018
I did my cooperative education placement in this employment office, it was a pretty easy job. I mainly filed and shredded paperwork and worked on the computer and phones starting peoples applications and making reference calls.
Don’t work through Adecco!
Trimmer, production worker (Former Employee) –  Brockville, ON16 August 2018
I have used Adecco 3 times now. First was Procter and Gamble in Brockville. I was told I would be working full time, 12 hours shifts. When I started working I found out you only work shifts if you are on a crue which takes weeks if not months. I worked 4 hours and was told my shift was over then 3 the next day. I’ve worked for Tweed through Adecco twice. I, as well as many other fellow employees through Adecco, had problems with being paid on time, our hours being mixed up, not being able to contact Adecco to fix problems, and scheduling issues. I will never again use Adecco and I would never recommend anyone else use them
Pros
Cons
Pay mix ups, lying about shifts, inability to contact for help
Belle culture d'entreprise et bon milieu de travail
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 August 2018
Je travaille avec Adecco depuis presque trois ans maintenant et je peux attester que cette entreprise a à cœur le bien-être de ses employés tant par rapport à l’équilibre travail-famille que l’avancement et le développement des compétences. J’ai l’occasion de côtoyer des personnes extraordinaires chaque jour qui se dévouent pour trouver de l’emploi à une multitude d’individus. C’est très gratifiant.
Pros
Culture d'entreprise
Compagnie humaine
Commis expédition-réception (Former Employee) –  Québec City, QC30 July 2018
Très bonne compagnie de placement, la meilleure tout simplement.
Pros
Personnalisée
Cons
Pas d'assurance maladie
Good Place for Temp Postings
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Kanata, ON20 July 2018
Work is always available. Professional, helpful. Very easy to work with and always looking to keep you employed. Location was very handy and they kept my requirements in mind.
meet lots of eople
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Pickering, ON17 July 2018
would you like a short stint as a factory worker or some other menial job. Adecco is the place to be. Looked down upon by full-time employees and blamed for anything that goes wrong, then being a temp is where its at. also if your looking for minimum wage or working a 20 dollar an hour job for 15 dollars Adecco will help you.
Pros
easy jobs
Cons
low pay
Hardworking atmostphere
Front Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 July 2018
Work with Adecco was one of my toughest experiences.
The labour was not too difficult although there was much lifting to be done and the employees had poor communication with eachother.
Pros
Occasional employee lunches
Cons
Long labour hours
Horrible!
Food and Beverage Associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB11 July 2018
when I worked for adecco for Cirque Du Soleil . When I had the interview I specifically told Them I'm special needs. That I cannot work with money. On the second shift they put me on cash management never told the supervisers that I cant work with money. I told the supervisors I cannot work witth money . And that Runner is a better job for me . They said I cant work here then . Which I find very unprofessional. A few weeks later one of the managers called me. Asked for feedback ignored what I had to say. Was saying what she wanted hear. I dont recommend working here. This is the last place I would want to work at. Ive worked at better places.!
Pros
No Pros
Cons
Horrible with people who are special needs.
Great work environment for a job during univeristy
Security Clearance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON8 July 2018
Working at Adecco was a great opportunity for a preview into the professional world while still completing my undergrad. The staff were clear regarding their expectations of me, and were wonderful at ensuring that I was fully trained and comfortable with my responsibilities. My staff members were friendly and helpful, contributing to the positive work environment. This company firmly believes in consistent, hard work - which contributes to a more efficient workplace with achievable high expectations of their employees.
Pros
Great Training, Enjoyable Workplace.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.

54.7K