Adecco

Adecco Employee Reviews

Canada547 reviews
Loved my time there
I was on a contract but found the accounts team managing my engagement great to work with and easy to discuss issues with a readiness to solve them asap.

I would be happy to work with Adecco again.
Fun place for student to work
Good Helpful manager and coaches, always offer extra shifts and helpful for us since we, students could able to work 20 hours plus now. Fast pace but manageable workflow and free coffee.
Great Place to work
Young staff

work life balance

freedom to express yourself

open to new ideas to help make job easier

laid back

No weekend work
Low pay, high expectations
I worked internally at the office. Poorly paid..high expectations..micromanaged..overselling positions to meet numbers.. the company will capitalize on workplaces where no one wants to work anyway (poor conditions, bad environment) and then not understand when you cannot fill roles. Managers seemed to be promoted by default or from a competitor. Commission is seen as a selling point but it is low compared to industry standard.Take an entry level office job for the same pay
Productive and Fun workplace
Fun and learning environment
Task-based job

Management is too good

Friendly workplace

Time limit task is the hardest one

Break time having lunch with friends
Professional and Approachable
I was a professional driver for Adecco's client. I spent 8 hours mapping routes with a car rental and a camera on top of the vehicle to take pictures from my given route. It was my responsibility to ensure the car and camera always in safe and good working order to the next day.
I reported any problems to on the client, and ensured saftey was always held.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Wished Contract would have lasted longer.
It is excellent if you are a student needing temporary work
Found the placements were excellent. I was training as for Medical Office Assistance and was given repeated roles with the Local Health Integrated Networks.
If you need a job sure
I ended up just quitting adecco and getting hired on. I now make nearly 19$ an hour with benefits.

but even my workplace was aghast at how we were treated. they deducted overpayments from our paychecks because THEY accidentally messed up payroll. That was an entire paycheck I didn't get. at no fault of my own. 2 weeks before christmas. like?

this was only after they took away our shift premiums.

sure if you need a job they'll get you one. They will be garbage at communicating, so make sure you're on them about stuff. They also lie to you sometimes. make sure if you apply somewhere call them before you go in the first day to confirm. otherwise like me you'll show up and they won't know who you are.

I love the job adecco got me. hated adecco every minute.
Pros
free job. pay every week
Cons
literally everything else
Good wage
Have no complaints .Enjoyed all the different types of jobs I have done. Proud to say I worked Adecco. They are always trying to find new jobs for people to do. Adecco helps all types of people and I enjoyed meeting new people.
High-volume Recruitment
Great learning & development environment. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the turnover for entry-level General Labour positions. The most enjoyable part of the position was the great colleagues I had worked with.
Great place for learning and advancement
Great place for learning and advancement. Great company culture and collaboration. Would recommend to others. Transparency throughout the organization.
Great opportunity to show your skills and get your foot in the door to bigger opportunities. I enjoyed the time I worked for Adecco and was offered a job at the company I was placed with.
Respectful and productive place to go and get a job according with your expectations
It is a head hunter where people are seriously looking companies where to send you for interviews which are going to be a match with your profile. They do all the follow-ups carefully and they try to improve based on the experience they have with you. Even if happened that I find my job on my own, I cannot say their effort was not according to my expectations on location, type of work and pay.
I highly recommend anyone to give ADECCO a try!
Steady Employment Received
Adecco accommodated me as much as they could based on my skillset. I had relatively regular employment. A typical day of work involved general labour type duties at various industrial locations. The management Was helpful and quick to reply to queries via telephone or email. Overall, they delivered for the most part on their advertised services.
Environnement agréable et calme ; entreprise réactive, disponible et arrangeante
Adecco m'a confié très rapidement du travail et s'est trouvé arrangeant avec moi lors de récupération de vêtements de sécurité, etc. J'ai eu une bonne expérience et je recommande Adecco.
Terrible place
Unprofessional management who gossips about their subordinates and shares personal information with staff. Allows internal bullying and violence. Wouldn’t recommend to my worst enemy.
Better jobs if you search around
Overall the worst experience I’ve ever had. People who were less dependable were given priority because they were with them longer. They’ll have you on call and give you the jobs rejected. Then you’ll most likely work at auto systems where temps get hardest job on the line- that job that even the full time employees avoid. Jobs at P&G are more relaxed and worth what they pay
Not a great place to work
Adecco recruiters don't care about the temporary employees and this company is not a normal employer. Adecco will not give you continuous temporary placements for secretarial work into other job locations. Do not work for this company as Adecco gives you one or two jobs and then permanently lays you off even after you receive great reviews from their clients.
good first job with fair structure.
usually 12 hour shifts.
learned packaging, teamwork and assembly.

management is about average.

quick paced environment, group work.

the rotating shifts make it a challenge to have a sleep schedule.

great coworkers, good opportunities for advancement.
Not consistent with work.
My last contract ended early. And I have NOT WORKED since December 06/2019. Today (as I fill this out) is Thursday February 20/2020. I AM NOT AMUSED!! 😤😬😨
Pros
None at this time.
Cons
Can be let go at any time. No security. Living paycheck to paycheck. No health benefits.
No job security
They are third party marketing company. I was selling internet door to door. Unfortunately addecco and the companies they represent both conviently point the finger at each other anytime there is any kind of issue There is no job security you can loose your job at anytime Pays well while you are job hunting