Adecco

Adecco Employee Reviews

Worked on position of pulling, scanner, feeder, mover, helper, and loader. Satisfied with salary and time management of job time. Job culture was good and safety is must there.
Pros
Free snacks
u dont mean anything to them other then a number. Its quite clear actually. If you want to be treated like a dog then work for adecco they over work you for a few months if your lucky then lay you off without warning
Pros
Cons
everything
Well, it's a job. I've worked here for a few months and i'm ready to just be homeless. The jobs they offer are way too stressful and you're treated like garbage by everyone unless you actually work for the company. I worked at hanon and everyone there treated me poorly because I'm a temp. I even had to tell a supervisor that some guy just threw me on a machine without training then proceeded to tell me that I could have got my fingers cut off while training me. Very unhappy and would rather make less doing retail work. Work life balance doesn't exist.
Pros
i get to leave
Cons
everything
Adecco according to general ethics, a return should have been made. After all, we put a lot of effort into the application. Do not spend time on the application process; they don't even return bad or good
It was a great environment, very collaborative, output-oriented. I had the best manager. Even my colleagues were just encouraging and supportive, specially during challenging times when recruiting.
I've been with adecco for almost 12 years an I have no issues really...paid weekly an the office is good at answering questions.. it's a easy job the supervisors an people are helpful an if u have any issues or gets handled.
Pros
Get lots of breaks an its fair
Very supportive , offer contracts that suit your needs, and some that may lead to other possibilities . They offer free on line course as regreshers ir to prepare for professiinal designation exams.
Pros
Free training, advocate for you in the workplace, will work with you to find right opportunities, short term or long term contracts to permanent, weekly pay cheque, opportunties to explore and gain more skills and try different industries
Cons
May not be able to fill every week when working short term contracts, no benefits or RRSPP
As an adaptable worker I had many opportunities to participate in work places the others may never experience, I was appreciated there and got many plum jobs.There were times that that I made good money
Pros
Lots of fresh experience's often with the same people
Cons
Sometimes your stuck doing something that you had rathe not
Nice to work with them and have a friendly work environment. Good to work with them. Excellent staff and team players. Working with them is a wonderful gives me a good start .
Workplace culture is really nice. Employers, Supervisors are very supportive. There is none of any discrimination. They provide innovative work solutions to manage their talents.
Environnement de travail agréable. Salaire de base un peu en dessous du marché.
@ Being on Contract Agreement, Every job varies in nature. @ Length of the contract varies as well. @ Less amount of job security. @ Management is superb as far as getting the job concerned.
Good Helpful manager and coaches, always offer extra shifts and helpful for us since we, students could able to work 20 hours plus now. Fast pace but manageable workflow and free coffee.
Young staff Great place to work work life balance freedom to express yourself open to new ideas to help make job easier laid back No weekend work
I was on a contract but found the accounts team managing my engagement great to work with and easy to discuss issues with a readiness to solve them asap. I would be happy to work with Adecco again.
I worked internally at the office. Poorly paid..high expectations..micromanaged..overselling positions to meet numbers.. the company will capitalize on workplaces where no one wants to work anyway (poor conditions, bad environment) and then not understand when you cannot fill roles. Managers seemed to be promoted by default or from a competitor. Commission is seen as a selling point but it is low compared to industry standard.Take an entry level office job for the same pay
Fun and learning environment Task-based job Management is too good Friendly workplace Time limit task is the hardest one Break time having lunch with friends
I was a professional driver for Adecco's client. I spent 8 hours mapping routes with a car rental and a camera on top of the vehicle to take pictures from my given route. It was my responsibility to ensure the car and camera always in safe and good working order to the next day. I reported any problems to on the client, and ensured saftey was always held.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Wished Contract would have lasted longer.
Found the placements were excellent. I was training as for Medical Office Assistance and was given repeated roles with the Local Health Integrated Networks.
I ended up just quitting adecco and getting hired on. I now make nearly 19$ an hour with benefits. but even my workplace was aghast at how we were treated. they deducted overpayments from our paychecks because THEY accidentally messed up payroll. That was an entire paycheck I didn't get. at no fault of my own. 2 weeks before christmas. like? this was only after they took away our shift premiums. sure if you need a job they'll get you one. They will be garbage at communicating, so make sure you're on them about stuff. They also lie to you sometimes. make sure if you apply somewhere call them before you go in the first day to confirm. otherwise like me you'll show up and they won't know who you are. I love the job adecco got me. hated adecco every minute.
Pros
free job. pay every week
Cons
literally everything else
Have no complaints .Enjoyed all the different types of jobs I have done. Proud to say I worked Adecco. They are always trying to find new jobs for people to do. Adecco helps all types of people and I enjoyed meeting new people.
  1. Employee reviews