Adecco Employee Reviews

Horrible!
Food and Beverage Associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB11 July 2018
when I worked for adecco for Cirque Du Soleil . When I had the interview I specifically told Them I'm special needs. That I cannot work with money. On the second shift they put me on cash management never told the supervisers that I cant work with money. I told the supervisors I cannot work witth money . And that Runner is a better job for me . They said I cant work here then . Which I find very unprofessional. A few weeks later one of the managers called me. Asked for feedback ignored what I had to say. Was saying what she wanted hear. I dont recommend working here. This is the last place I would want to work at. Ive worked at better places.!
Pros
No Pros
Cons
Horrible with people who are special needs.
Great work environment for a job during univeristy
Security Clearance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON8 July 2018
Working at Adecco was a great opportunity for a preview into the professional world while still completing my undergrad. The staff were clear regarding their expectations of me, and were wonderful at ensuring that I was fully trained and comfortable with my responsibilities. My staff members were friendly and helpful, contributing to the positive work environment. This company firmly believes in consistent, hard work - which contributes to a more efficient workplace with achievable high expectations of their employees.
Pros
Great Training, Enjoyable Workplace.
Excellente agence de placement
ADJOINTE EXÉCUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Joliette, QC27 June 2018
Agence de placement qui a à coeur la satisfaction des candidats : suivis réguliers sur conditions de travail; bonne négociation des conditions salariales avec les employeurs, bons contacts, etc.
Pros
Bon service clientèle
Pretty bad training
General Labourer: putaway and processor (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 June 2018
I got a lot of injuries and no one really cared. The hours were too long and very hard labor. This should be regarded next time. Also, some workers have other jobs in their lives and not everyone can sacrifice their hands for box cutting and heavy lifting.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
dirty unsafe environment
Hard, but boring work.
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON18 June 2018
The work was fairly hard, but the people were all nice, including management. The work was extremely boring but they were honest about it. I enjoyed my time working for the company, they paid on time every week and had a bonus incentive program I liked.
Pros
Decent pay.
Cons
Warehouse was not climate controlled so it was hot in the summer.
Productie medewerker. Reinus
Productiemedewerker (Former Employee) –  Nvt18 June 2018
Geen goede ervaring
Reinus. Niemand te bereiken. En elke keer weer een ander.
Ook is er na 3 weken nog steeds niet betaald.
Pros
Geen
Cons
Wordt niet betaald. En slecht bereikbaar
Not a bad plce
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Nova Scotia10 June 2018
Fair company to work for .Have never had an issue with Pays or Commission Payout's. My contact person and managment team cant do enough. Like any job you get out of it what you put in .
Pros
Pay and managment has your back
Cons
start and end times .
Amazing place to be!
Operations Manager - Global Enterprise Sales (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 June 2018
Professional recruitment agency with amazing recruiters. Workplace culture is awesome! And they have contracts that rock as a result of their ability to bring in the right clients.
Good
Recruitment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON4 June 2018
Good company.
Managers were there to help, but no real training was provided. Salary was below average. Managers did not micromanage as they let you control your work load.
They suppport the associates nicely
Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON31 May 2018
They send associates for different assignments in different locations based on associates selected area. Most of the things are described in detail before sending for any assignment.
Pros
They always find out some assignment for the associates
Cons
Sometimes the assignments are too short
Great for temporary work
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON10 May 2018
-Management was okay, didn't personally give me any problems
-Management was sometimes disorganized
-Work was fair given the position expectations
-Fair working hours
-Low job security
Worst Organization Ever
Field Sales Representative - Halifax Nova Scotia (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS4 May 2018
I am not one to complain about companies publically but stay away. They will lie, cheat and steal from you then throw employees under the bus. They treat employees like garbage.
Achieved success
Accounting Consultant (Current Employee) –  Regina, SK4 May 2018
- Learned to manage people effectively
- supportive management
- the organization values employee safety and development
- every job has its hardest part but with this job, the hardest part of the job was controllable and prepare me for more challenging position
- work independently without having someone to supervise your work often and the recognition.
Not overly happy
Bell Aliant Commercial Sales (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NB30 April 2018
Beholden to the agencies that hire them, and not the welfare of their contract employees. There is little in the way of job security and the investment of time and energy may not be commiserate with the financial compensation on average.
Unprofessional Work Environment
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS18 April 2018
Management was very unprofessional & unethical. Terrible work place culture, little to no training/support for new hires. Employees are overworked and disrespected. No opportunities for advancement.
Pros
Base Salary was fair and indoor parking was available
Cons
Terrible Management/Work Environment
Awesome customer service
Territory Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB13 April 2018
Adecco was a great company to work for and they cared about there employees. They gave top notch and up to date information about the company they were going to contract you to. I worked in the field as a door to door territory manager for a telecommunication company.
Pros
sales comminisions were awesone
Cons
The company I was contracted to
good place to work
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 April 2018
good place to work. good people. good work life balance. flexible hours when needed. pay scale is ok. would recommend working there to others. Managers are ok.
Provides flexible schedule
Post Canada Contractor (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB13 April 2018
As a contractor, the work schedule is very flexible. This is a good and bad thing, as when you are working you have more time for yourself, however may not have a job for the day and will not be paid in full.

The other employees are hard workers and get along well with each other. Management is direct and straight to the point, however does not offer a lot of positive or negative customer feedback throughout the work season. There is no going back and getting additional training.

During winter times, the work load can seem immense due to the weather conditions. As well as, that you are put on different routes every other day or week, so adaptability is definitely required.
Pros
Flexible Schedule, Relative pay if work is done quickly, Friendly Environment
Cons
Outside work, continuous standing, different route every day
labour
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Sault-Sainte-Marie, ON9 April 2018
They set me up with a great company that was doing retail renos in my area. The application process was quick and easy and any questions I had the called or e mailed me back fast. Anne in HR is who I dealt with she was really cool
Pros
Great to deal with
Cons
Temp job
Worked all over the city at various jobs.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB1 April 2018
The staff that I worked with were wonderful people. My work was phoned in to me then I would print out the order. We were paid once a week which is nice.
Pros
Lots of different job experiences
Cons
Little benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.

54.4K