Adecco Employee Reviews

Worst place
sniper (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 October 2017
working at adecco in TO is the worst. The supervisors Are fake say hi and smile to you while they let you go of the job the next day. I got moved into a different department and asked if I’m staying in the new spot or am I moving back upstairs where there is work!!!, because there was nothing to do downstairs?!¿ and the supervisor said permanently downstairs and I said ok. and here’s a tip, if the supervisors put u in a place where there’s no work they will fire you because you’re no use of you working at adecco anymore. They won’t even tell you that you’re being let go and if you ask why they have no reason, it’s sad that a few people got let go during the holidays as well.
good temp place
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB6 October 2017
good place to get a start
worked assembly of tubing rotators
learned a lot about the oil industry
co workers were very helpful
management was ok did not have day to day contact
Pros
good job
Cons
wage
Great place to work if you're looking for temporary work
Data Entry/Customer Service & Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Saint John, NB4 October 2017
I love working for Adecco, but not that it's not a great place if you're looking for permanent placement without relocating for the job. However, the people in the office are really nice & will answer any questions or concerns you may have.
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
You don't know until pretty much the last moment when your contract will end.
Good staff, could use more vetting of clients
Dishwasher/Kitchen Helper (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB3 October 2017
I haven't done much work with the company, but from the work I have done I learned two things.
First is that the service from Adecco to their employees can be exemplary. My contact was answering emails I sent well after midnight within fifteen minutes of them being sent. She was open, communicative, and helpful.
Second is that the groups hiring Adecco are not necessarily as enjoyable. The group to which I was assigned was threatening my employment within the first three days in retaliation for voicing concerns about labour standards. It went downhill from there.
However, I feel that this should hardly be considered damning towards Adecco themselves. Overall, they are a fine company. I think I just got unlucky.
A workplace with multi cultural flavour
Cell Phone Screener (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON28 September 2017
I think the training session I had while working for Adecco was superb. They taught me both technical and managerial skills. The supervisors were very kind and supportive. I think working there opened a new window in fornt of me
Pros
Superb Training
Cons
Sudden change in assignment
Fair company to work for
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON28 September 2017
They had placed me at a job I was at for 8 months. After 8 months, the company hired me on full time. Never had an issue with them, and was always paid on time every week.
Belle entreprise avec une image soignée
Formateur Desjardins (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC27 September 2017
La culture d'entreprise y était agéable et les locaux spacieux et lumineux.
Pros
bel envireonnement
Cons
hiérarchisation strict
It was work
Crowd Control (Former Employee) –  London26 September 2017
I got what I worked for, and I'm satisfied.It was a good time, able to interact with friendly colleges and supervisors. There's nothing to complain about.
good work
On Call Labourer (Current Employee) –  London, ON23 September 2017
good company to work for had many job postings while working for this company. most where a short drive from where l live. paid on time and never a issue
Decent Money,not so much Job Security
Amazon Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  MAN 115 September 2017
Meeting targets was hard,sometimes near impossible when stowing due to full pods & people cherry picking smaller items.

Picking is much easier & after a few nights doing it you can easily meet your targets.

Moneys good on nightshift,but job security is not the best,especially over the Christmas period when at anypoint during the night your manager could come & tell you you`ve lost your job,something that thankfully never happened to me
Pros
Decent Money on nights, only working 4 nights out of 7, no rotating shifts
Cons
Targets on Stowing, Job security
great place
Assembler (Former Employee) –  London, ON12 September 2017
adecco is always able to place you into the job .....office people are awesome. they go all the way with you and have your back as you are placed. the have connections to good jobs
Pros
nice agency
Cons
not always leading to full time
La base de ma vision
Responsable du développement des affaires (Former Employee) –  Saguenay, QC11 September 2017
WOW! Quelle belle expérience ce fut. J'en retiens la vision novatrice du PDG de l'époque, M Rémi Tremblay. Ce que j'y ai appris a fais de moi le gestionnaire que je suis aujourd'hui
Productive and enjoyable workplace
Food And Beverage Server (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 September 2017
- Meeting with supervisors and discussing daily goals and tasks. Fulfilling those tasks with food and beverage services to the guests of Cirque du Soleil.

-Management friendly and encouraging

-Payroll can be inaccurate quite frequently.
Pros
Short shifts and decent pay weekly
Cons
Schedule released weekly
Good Employer
Clean Room Operator (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON5 September 2017
Adecco were very good at finding me jobs that were temporary, seasonal type jobs. As I took on more jobs, the caliber of the job offers increased. My last posting with Adecco turned out to be a two year placement.
pas fiable
toutes conseillere (Former Employee) –  Longueuil, QC30 August 2017
m ont jamais appeller et me placer
souvent erreur de salaire
fast paced, lots of learning, fun, good people
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK30 August 2017
I worked as reception/clerical through a temp agency that would send me to offices that needed help when someone got sick or took holiday ---- I worked many years in this capacity - as office fill in, some were contract jobs that I was asked to return to, others were short 3 day to 1 week placements.
Doing everything from making coffee to photocopy and collate 30 page presentations, to answering phones and taking messages, booking appointments, sending and receiving mail and deliveries, typing, filing, faxing.... Smiling and pleasantly greeting customers
Assembly Line Worker
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 August 2017
Assembling fixtures and frames for Sephora make up cabinets and shelves. I improved on using different types of tools and I was also able to improve my time management.
Pros
Able to learn new things.
Cons
Has to be standing all day long.
Changes
Administration, Clerical and Reception (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC26 August 2017
My first contact was incredible. They were calling me consistently with many opportunities then they left the company and my new contact doesn't call at all. I am finding I need to check-in to find any opportunities. Very frustrating.
Pros
Cons
No calls
quick and easy job placements
Assembly Operator (Former Employee) –  London, ON25 August 2017
Addecco placed me in a job that lasted 7 years! It only came to an end due to company complications. I would go back to them and recommend their assistance in job hunts every time to anyone!!
Pros
quick and easy job placement
interesting job
Payroll Clerk (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON14 August 2017
Too much standing for me. My arthritis doesn't appreciate it.
The computer work is ok. But it's catching up on all the filing that is killing my feet and legs.

people at this company are friendly and helpful.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.