Addition Elle Employee Reviews

Choisir son travail et l’aimer
3ème clés (Current Employee) –  Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, QC1 March 2019
J’adore travailler dans la vente et le servie à la clientèle. J’ai choisie ce poste, ce j’avais envie et je le voulais et je ne regrette pas. Mais j’ai déménagé et le voyagement est très lourd sur mes épaules.
Wonderful customers and co-workers
Part-time Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON13 February 2019
As with any retail job, working for Addition Elle had its ups and downs. While the work could be strenuous and demanding, it was also very gratifying to help customers feel comfortable in their own skin. Hours were flexible and co-workers were wonderful. An excellent place to work.
Great Company
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB5 February 2019
Overall a good company to work for.
Benefits for full time emplolyees are great
As a manager, work home life balance is quite difficult to maintain.
working over 65 hours a week is hard.
Takes advantage of employees
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB15 November 2018
The district manager bullied me into a mental breakdown, and nothing was done for me. Forced into taking on acting manager and not paid for the acting role. Constantly shuffled around and pay was not reflected in the cost of my travel despite not being given the option to say no.
Cons
long hours, poor pay, bullied when I wanted to take vacation time
unworthy people get placed into management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB9 November 2018
worked there for over a year. never had a consistent manager or assistant manager so it left the part timers to band together and leave notes for each other to tell each other whats going on. honestly the part timers were doing a better job at managing the store then the current manager. no respect for the employees. just over all bad. the only reason i was there so long was because the girls i worked with were awesome.
Pros
people i worked with. 50% clothing discount
Cons
retail
Really Great Place to Work!
Fashion associate (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB21 September 2018
I worked at Addition Elle for a little under a year as a part-time fashion associate and I enjoyed it tremendously. I was brand new to retail, and while there wasn’t much of an orientation to the job, my manager and coworkers were very understanding and supportive. All of the girls that worked at my store were friends so that made it a fun and comfortable place to be. There were of course the occasional overly demanding, rude, or downright mean customers but the majority of the time, customers were amazing.
Pros
Friendly co-workers, great managerial staff, generally nice customers
Cons
Hours varied greatly from week to week, little to no orientation period
fun and nice place to work
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BC27 August 2018
everyone was very nice it was a good experience the hardest part was mark down day scan ever item and mark it down the best part about this job was the people that walked in the door always friendly and fun to help out never had a bad day
Pros
good staff
Cons
fun team, great work atmosphere, below average pay,
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC10 August 2018
The management team, work team was great, typical retail work. Hardest part of job was finding the hours and time to do everything we needed. low pay.
Pros
discount clothes, easier work, not late hours
Cons
low pay, too many task to do daily, not enough hours/staff, lack of communication from upper management
Abusive Managers
Sales/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Langley, BC6 August 2018
Additionelle is great if you can get a decent manager that doesn't verbally abuse you in front of customers. I had two different ones that I reported and that were also reported by the customers the made me cry in front of but no action was ever taken.
Fun Place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB14 July 2018
This is a great place to work! It has a wonderful atmosphere and there are definitely great benefits to working there. You get to see the newest clothing coming in and you get a discount when shopping!
not great
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON4 July 2018
I was the token black girl that worked at that location
nothing positive i faced racism more then once was called the N word multiple times horrible experience
it was an ok job
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON21 June 2018
The work was good. There was room to advance quickly with proven work ethic. It was unfortunate that I stepped up to a full time temporary role....but would have had to start over to get benefits.
Provided good work enviroment
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB6 June 2018
Providing a good work environment was a pro for me because I like having fun and nice co-workers. Depending on what day i was working it was long. Didn't get breaks all the time.
Pros
good environment
Cons
Break timing
Fun Fast pace place to work.
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON6 June 2018
Great opportunity for a fun outgoing person who loves fashion. Customer base is amazing so you will make a lot of friendships. The other employees are always helpful and create a great work environment
Bully for a manager
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Grande Prairie, AB5 June 2018
I worked there when there was an alright manger, she was very cliquey though. When the new manager came in she was a bully, people got physically sick at work and she would curse them out. The employees would come to me when they had a problem and the manager would take a strip off of me because of this. She manager also walked in on me while changing in a changing room 1 day, refused to close the door and just stood there laughing at my body. Surprise surprise I lost my job there the next time we worked together there
Pros
The staff
Cons
The manager and DM
Management NEEDS training!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Grande Prairie, AB25 April 2018
I loved to shop here and when I got a job I was over the moon, until I started getting cut hours from 30hr a week to 5 or 8hrs a week. Management needs to be looked at, absolute gong show with scheduling and dealing with management. I so happy to quit whenI had because new management got hired and not properly trained and it went to a mess. I now avoid Grande Prairies addition Elle at al costs, I would like to shop and work somewhere that is professional and organized and somewhere where people will be friendly and not negative.
AdditionElle
Vendeuse/styliste (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC15 April 2018
Belle équipe de travail, belle ambiance, des femmes formidables.
Cons
présion
Fun place to work and everyone is always eager to assist
Key Holder/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  London, ON2 April 2018
Fun place to work, management usually dumps there work load onto others. Since Reitman's has taken over the quality of clothing has dropped and the prices have increased. You were able to get a good discount on store products or sister companies.
Pros
Discounts on product
Cons
Its all about the up selling and daily sales with no commission
very fun and fast paced
Customer Representative (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON2 April 2018
Very fun and fast paced and very competitive. The team is very supportive and the store has a very family oriented dynamic. Management was very understanding and friendly. Also a typical day at work would feel like a walk in the park because everyone is very sweet.
Great place to work!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON27 March 2018
Staff is trained exceptionally well to best match customer needs. Working with customers was extremely rewarding and coworkers were very friendly. Manager was very accommodating with hours and schedule.
Cons
On feet all day