Addiction Canada

Addiction Canada Employee Review

View all Addiction Canada reviews

No longer around
Counsellor (Former Employee) –  Glendon, AB4 July 2019
Always worried if you will get paid or if you have a job. Very stressful work place. Management worked hard on keeping the place going. Ownership also worked hard to many outside interference
Pros
Team
Cons
Stress

Other Addiction Canada Employee Reviews

Not recommended
LPN (Former Employee) –  Alberta14 November 2018
I love my job but there's many reasons not to stay: i never received my salary on time, policies are not being followed,expired medications are being kept, it's part of my job to call the client's family and update them everyday but phone is not provided and we use our own,admin can easily kick staff out anytime they want to,poor management.
It's fulfilling being a part of the client's success.
Pros
Helping the clients
Cons
Salary, management, policy
My experience as an employee
Counsellor (Former Employee) –  Alberta7 October 2018
Overall, I liked my job. It has so much potential to be a great facility, topping all others. However, those high up do not manage the money adequately, causing paychecks to come in late, and for some, never. Some workers have been owed for over a year and were fired for minor things when they complained. Others just quit. Staff rotates often, due to fear of the facility not offereing any kind of job security. If they got their act together and treated employees like valued staff, it would go a long way.
Pros
Helping people find a better life, free from addiction.
Cons
Lack of job security; salary seems optional to those in charge.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Addiction Canada. Our community is ready to answer.

Addiction Canada Reviews by Location