Addiction Canada

Administration1 review
Glendon, AB1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
Great new restructuring
I have been at the Alberta facility since it opened in 2015 and I can say we have had some changes as in upgrades and service levels provided. Our location recently saw an all new restructuring raising the level of therapeutic staff being replaced by more qualified and professional staff to included those with years of experience and the highest levels of education to provide the best care for all the clients no matter what addictions or disorders they are suffering from. The recent change in staffing and restructuring has left a few that were let go quite disgruntled in a small community due to the recent year's economy being effected. This is very unfortunate that the former staff did not understand the need for change to raise the level of care in the face of the growing needs here in Alberta for solutions in addiction treatment as so many deaths have been reported in our province due to fentanyl. Our full medical detox is 2nd to none with some great new health care staff experienced with the medical needs of those detoxing from drugs or alcohol.
Pros
Fullfilling position, knowing saving people's lives
Cons
long hours but fullfilling
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Addiction Canada?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Addiction Canada. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8