Some decent people working for SWO Activo, however the ones who matter are not.
Cable Technician (Former Employee) – London, ON – 10 April 2015
Typical work day:
• Long hours, long driving distance, no compensation for mileage
• Many new things about cabling and how to terminate.
• South Western Ontario (SWO) manager was fantastic, the rest of the management team and many of the senior techs are very rude, will throw anyone and everyone under the first bus they can
• Most techs were very nice and helpful, about 50% of the senior techs only care about them self and nothing else.
• Long work hours with little pay, 0 compensation for mileage which really hurts your pocket.
• Leaving for the day.