Active Energy Employee Reviews

Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 December 2017
Had a positive experience while working at Active Business Service. Enjoyed my colleagues at the company almost immediately and truly felt like I was part of a team. Good benefits, stable job.
Exceptional
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 February 2018
Opportunity is here if you can work hard and surpass expectations. I’ve learned a lot from my colleagues and from management. I think the company will be a great base to build a career from.
They work real nice
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 July 2017
The companies actively look for the top talent in the industry and are willing to keep top talent through competitive compensation and benefits. After working at the company for more than five years, I continue to see Active Business Service attracting some of the brightest minds in the business. I don't see that changing any time soon.
Senior staff always willing to help and motivate.
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 July 2016
Positive attitude from all employees in the organization. Always willing to help and provide support through the entire training process and the sales cycle - a true team approach. Everyone pitches in for the success of the sale and the success of the sales rep. Customers are provided with accurate analysis of the sales cycle as well as the benefits and risks.Customer solutions are based on building partnerships in the long term. You are your own boss and you need to be committed and motivated to be successful. If the effort is there you will be moving forward towards financial success. Great opportunities for a sales representative .
Pros
You are your own boss. Opportunuty for high earnings with effort.
Cons
Need to motivate yourself as this is a commission based sales process.
Fantastic Management
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Tottenham, ON27 April 2018
I would like to thank Active Business for their fantastic Management. The staff helps me so much in the workplace whenever I involve in problem. Great staff of Active Business always be active and very helpful exceptional. I have been working here since more than one year it is really great for being here.
Amazing
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 November 2017
I consider working at this company to be a highlight of my career. The company provides excellent working environments and opportunity to advance. If you're motivated, work hard and achieve results, management will recognize that and reward accordingly. I've personally experienced that.
I felt comfortable
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 September 2017
Great benefits, a direct manager who I really admired and respected, a working environment that I felt comfortable in. All around I had a great experience at this company.
Recommend to others
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 March 2018
When I first came to Active Business service, I had no idea that I would spend more than 3 years at the company. But, the working environment and promotional opportunities at the company are what made me stay with Active Business Service. I’m happy with my time at the company and often recommend others to apply at the company.
This company is a scam.
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 March 2017
If you have no integrity you could probably make some decent money here scamming people.
Before you take a job here take a look at the company's history and the history of the CEO (the court documents are available online)
Pros
They will support your scam as long as it benefits them.
Cons
You won't be able to tell your children what you do for a living (honestly)
Horrible experience as appointment setter
Inside appointment setter (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON3 February 2016
BE WARNED. This position gives NO hourly pay, NO base and NO salary. If you like to work for free, or want to get a little volunteer experience, then you may want to work here. Other than that, if you're actually looking for a real job that pays, don't be fooled! Whoever wrote that this position as a appointment setter can make you "lots of money" are LIARS. This is a totally commissioned based position. Very hard to make appointments because it's cold calling. If you manage to get 5 appointments one week, they will give you a measly 100 bucks. If you manage to get 10 appointments one week, you get a measly 200 bucks. If you get 4 appointments or none one weak, tough luck, you get NO MONEY that week! They will try to convince you on the commission but I worked there for two whole months, got some appointments, and didn't see even one commission deal!! NONE. Don't get me wrong, I don't know about the other positions in this company, but as for the inside appointment setter, or scheduling agent or consultant or whatever the call it, YOU GET NO DECENT MONEY, UNLESS, big deals close.....which I didn't even see in those months I worked. Don't waste your time!
Pros
Flexible
Cons
No pay, No real job
Terrible company
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Ontario15 February 2018
No formal training
Terrible Support
Director of sales doesn't even sell or have a record of selling. (Madhav)
Micro Managing
Terrible culture

Worst work experience of my life. I strongly advise to steer clear ( I have 9 year sales experience and watched 6 reps leave in 5 months time.

*Had multiple times to close deal but company reputation sabotaged them.

Don't waste your time.
Pros
Cons
Way to many to list.
Solid benefits and fair pay
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Thornhill, ON19 January 2017
Large company with diverse opportunities for young employees, solid benefits and fair pay. Strong work/life balance. Competent, honest and open upper management.
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 March 2017
Found working at Active Business Services to be a good experience overall and to be a great launching-off point for career, good benefits; colleagues who are talented and all around pretty friendly.
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 August 2016
Great working, Promote Within, Great Salary to match performance-responsibilities, Nice Benefits, Professional Environment. Great benefits and pay and relaxed environment with great work-life balance. Learn the benefits of being team Player.
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 February 2017
Active Business Services is a great place to work. Great pay, great benefits, flexible schedule and very friendly and respecting first line management. Vacation and other benefits are very great.
Sales Clerk (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 October 2016
Found working at Apotex to be a good experience overall and to be a great launching-off point for career; room to grow; growing company; good benefits; colleagues who are talented and all around pretty friendly.
Great experience
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 January 2017
I have nothing bad to say about it. It was such a great experience and the benefits are top notch. Flexible work schedule. I would definitely start a career there.
Excavator Operator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 July 2016
The salary is good and the benefits are top notch, Flexible work schedule and some opportunity to work from home. Solid group of professional peers, Bonus opportunity. Active Energy has become a huge company and sometimes it is hard to get anything done.
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 August 2016
A good job is done to implement highly effective processes and procedures as well as overall governance during IT infrastructure implementation. Great benefits, flexible work schedules, highly competitive salaries.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 February 2017
Great benefits and job stability. With the right departmental fit, people are great to work with. Many opportunities abound as the energy industry is rapidly changing.