Active Energy Employee Reviews

Fantastic Management
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Tottenham, ON27 April 2018
I would like to thank Active Business for their fantastic Management. The staff helps me so much in the workplace whenever I involve in problem. Great staff of Active Business always be active and very helpful exceptional. I have been working here since more than one year it is really great for being here.
Happy to work here
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 April 2018
As an Active Business worker, I came to the front with easy advice of seniors. Nothing was a problem for me as a staff and everything was taken care off. Great Managers as well and I am very happy to work here.
You can learn a lot from them
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Montréal-Ouest, QC21 March 2018
The Company continues to grow. For those who are looking for a smaller, more intimate working environment, that may prove challenging. You can learn a lot from them.
Recommend to others
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 March 2018
When I first came to Active Business service, I had no idea that I would spend more than 3 years at the company. But, the working environment and promotional opportunities at the company are what made me stay with Active Business Service. I’m happy with my time at the company and often recommend others to apply at the company.
Best Colleagues
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 February 2018
Convenient location, attractive bonuses and some of the best colleagues, I worked with in a long time. I only left the company because of moving out of the area. What’s nice is I still keep in contact with some of the people I met at Active Business Services. That says something.
Exceptional
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 February 2018
Opportunity is here if you can work hard and surpass expectations. I’ve learned a lot from my colleagues and from management. I think the company will be a great base to build a career from.
Terrible company
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Ontario15 February 2018
No formal training
Terrible Support
Director of sales doesn't even sell or have a record of selling. (Madhav)
Micro Managing
Terrible culture

Worst work experience of my life. I strongly advise to steer clear ( I have 9 year sales experience and watched 6 reps leave in 5 months time.

*Had multiple times to close deal but company reputation sabotaged them.

Don't waste your time.
Pros
Cons
Way to many to list.
Poor communication and inside sales
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  North York, ON13 February 2018
100 % commission, so hard to get started. Training for new reps was almost non existent. Learn on the fly. Lots of driving outside your territory for sometimes very weak "pre booked" appointments. Weekly meeting could have been accomplished with a conference call opposed to attending in person. Nothing that can't be found online.
Pros
Great co workers.
Cons
Pay
This company is a complete scam
N/A (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON4 February 2018
How is this company still in business?

I would think twice about accepting a job here. For a more in depth review, go to:

Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Positive environment
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Montréal-Est, QC18 January 2018
Active Business Service definitely has a fast-paced environment. The company provides lots of experience for employees & advancement opportunities. The company provides a positive work environment.
Good envirnoment
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 January 2018
There’s many reasons why I’ve stayed at Active Business Services. I love the work that I do, the environment I’m in, and the colleagues I work with, those are the big reasons.
Happy to work here
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 December 2017
When I first came to Active Business Services, I admit I had my doubts about whether the company would be the best fit for me. However, that soon changed and I’ve been with the company for more than half a decade.
Good benefits
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 December 2017
Had a positive experience while working at Active Business Service. Enjoyed my colleagues at the company almost immediately and truly felt like I was part of a team. Good benefits, stable job.
Tremendous
Assistant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 December 2017
I came to Active Business Services almost straight out of school. Feel grateful to have been with a company like this as my first real job. My responsibilities and the work I did at the company really helped supplement my education and I think they offered a tremendous base to launch my career. Can't ask for anything more.
Amazing
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 November 2017
I consider working at this company to be a highlight of my career. The company provides excellent working environments and opportunity to advance. If you're motivated, work hard and achieve results, management will recognize that and reward accordingly. I've personally experienced that.
All very nice
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 October 2017
Found the community at Active Business Services to be very talented, diverse and welcoming. Like at most big companies, there are plenty of people you’ll never meet and plenty of faces you’ll come in contact with only in the hallways. But, the colleagues that I worked with at Active Business Services were all very nice and some I’m still in contact with.
Excellent company
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 October 2017
Active Business Service definitely promotes a fast-paced, get it done environment, and that’s not for the faint of heart! New employees should sometimes be made more aware of this.
I felt comfortable
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 September 2017
Great benefits, a direct manager who I really admired and respected, a working environment that I felt comfortable in. All around I had a great experience at this company.
I’m happy so far
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 September 2017
I have to admit, when I first started at Active Business Service, I was a little intimated with working at such a large company. I’ve spent most of my career working at small to mid-size firms. But, I’m happy so far. The fish out of water feeling is now pretty much gone and I’m starting to feel at home at Active Business Service. A friendly manager and friendly coworkers helps. So far so good.
Good experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 September 2017
The industry is constantly changing and marketing continually has to keep up with the changes. It's a challenge. But thats what makes it interesting in my mind. Only left Active Business Service because I'm moving to a new city.