Active Business Services logo
Active Business Services

Active Business Services Employee Reviews

New but learning a lot!

I only recently took this job after working in a similar industry, and although it's a little challenging to catch up to the rest of the team, I'm learning a lot and don't feel like it isn't manageable. The managers are happy to help and I like my coworkers.

Pros

Great co-workers

Cons

I'ts a lot to learn in a short period of time

Great company

One of the great things about working at Active Business Services is that it’s innovative and continually expanding. That means Active Business Service attracts a lot of new talent. I think the company could attract even more talent if they were to advertise further its innovation and the fact that it's a leading-edge company.

Scam company, destroying peoples lives

Active Energy or Secure Home Services is a complete scam. check this website before accepting a job to work there: https://d2dfraud.wordpress.com/category/company-organization/ Through deceitful business practices, they defraud their customers (victims) in buying equipment they do not need and then charging outrageous cancellation fees.

Pros

Cons

deceitful business practices, thrives on scamming people

This company is a scam.

If you have no integrity you could probably make some decent money here scamming people. Before you take a job here take a look at the company's history and the history of the CEO (the court documents are available online)

Pros

They will support your scam as long as it benefits them.

Cons

You won't be able to tell your children what you do for a living (honestly)

Good benefits

Found working at Active Business Services to be a good experience overall and to be a great launching-off point for career, good benefits; colleagues who are talented and all around pretty friendly.

Great benefits

Spent quite a few years at Active Business Service. Definitely very exhilarating work and rewarding. I think one of the big take away is that I learned a lot about the process of introducing new products into a market, skills that carried over into my new job now.

Active Business Services is a great place to work. Great pay, great benefits, flexible schedule and very friendly and respecting first line management. Vacation and other benefits are very great.

Great benefits

Great benefits and job stability. With the right departmental fit, people are great to work with. Many opportunities abound as the energy industry is rapidly changing.

Great experience

I have nothing bad to say about it. It was such a great experience and the benefits are top notch. Flexible work schedule. I would definitely start a career there.

Solid benefits and fair pay

Large company with diverse opportunities for young employees, solid benefits and fair pay. Strong work/life balance. Competent, honest and open upper management.

Jobs at Active Business Services

See more jobs

Welcoming environment, approachable management, co-workers who are willing smart, engaged workforce. Really good place to work.

Great work employment

It was a great place for doing a good job. The people that work there are friendly and care about making everyone feel welcomed. It was such a great experience. I would definitely start a career there.

Dynamic work environment

Given wide range of responsibilities that helps quickly expand technical knowledge, plenty opportunities for career growth inside company. Growing company so not too surprising.

Good training opportunities

They provided good training opportunities and opportunities to move around in the company so you could change jobs without changing companies. The people that work there are friendly and care about making everyone feel welcomed.

Great work employment

Everyone is always willing to answer questions. They pay is decent. The company is very organized Active Business Services is always looking at safety in everything they do.

Encouraging

My manager was very encouraging, resourceful and very helpful in defining and assisting with my career goal. Very flexible work schedule and great work life balance.

Good benefits

Works with various departments. Attention to detail is needed. Good benefits, holidays and flex hours. Time is managed for everything you do. Too little help with more work to be done.

Good benefits

Found working at Apotex to be a good experience overall and to be a great launching-off point for career; room to grow; growing company; good benefits; colleagues who are talented and all around pretty friendly.

Typical commission sales

I was guaranteed at least 3-4 calls leads per day. I got 3-4 per week. After I left the company refused to pay me the commissions I had earned.The sales manager distributes the best sales leads to those he likes. No bad while I was working there but you can't make a living on their sales model.

Great work here

The staff is inspiring and to be honest it helps motivate my work at the company. The company provides lots of experience for employees & advancement opportunities.

Positive and motivational work

Opportunity is here if you can work hard and surpass expectations. I’ve learned a lot from my colleagues and from management. I think the company will be a great base to build a career from.
  • Active Business Services