Active Business Services logo
Active Business Services

Active Business Services Employee Reviews

New but learning a lot!

I only recently took this job after working in a similar industry, and although it's a little challenging to catch up to the rest of the team, I'm learning a lot and don't feel like it isn't manageable. The managers are happy to help and I like my coworkers.

Pros

Great co-workers

Cons

I'ts a lot to learn in a short period of time

Excellent company

Active Business Service definitely promotes a fast-paced, get it done environment, and that’s not for the faint of heart! New employees should sometimes be made more aware of this.

I felt comfortable

Great benefits, a direct manager who I really admired and respected, a working environment that I felt comfortable in. All around I had a great experience at this company.

I’m happy so far

I have to admit, when I first started at Active Business Service, I was a little intimated with working at such a large company. I’ve spent most of my career working at small to mid-size firms. But, I’m happy so far. The fish out of water feeling is now pretty much gone and I’m starting to feel at home at Active Business Service. A friendly manager and friendly coworkers helps. So far so good.

Good experience

The industry is constantly changing and marketing continually has to keep up with the changes. It's a challenge. But thats what makes it interesting in my mind. Only left Active Business Service because I'm moving to a new city.

Hard working

Fast paced, challenging environment. Sometimes not for the faint of heart, but definitely for those who are willing to push themselves. Excellent company for those who are looking to make advancements through hard work.

lots of experience

Lots of very smart staff working at this company, so internal advancement can be more competitive than at other companies. The company provides lots of experience for employees & advancement opportunities.

Lots of very smart staff working at this company, so internal advancement can be more competitive than at other companies. We are very happy with their work. Thank you.

They work real nice

The companies actively look for the top talent in the industry and are willing to keep top talent through competitive compensation and benefits. After working at the company for more than five years, I continue to see Active Business Service attracting some of the brightest minds in the business. I don't see that changing any time soon.

Friendly environment

Love the colleagues I worked with, welcoming, and friendly environment, worked for a boss who I respected and trusted. All very good things. Left the company to move to a new city due to family issues. However, would've stayed at Active Business Services if it had been possible.

Jobs at Active Business Services

See more jobs

They are all awesome

Have worked as a PM for a number of large companies during my career. So far, my time with Active Business Service has been one of the most positive. When I first started at the company, but most of my background was in information systems. There was a learning curve, but I enjoy challenges and I think that's what's made Active Business Service positive for me.

professional on their work

I'd like to see greater communication between departments – I think that's a challenge for every large company and as Active Business Services continues to grow, the company needs to continue to make proactive efforts to maintain strong communication throughout the organization.

Felt comfortable

Excellent place to work & research facilities. Team members who I respect and learn from and get along with. Pay I'm personally comfortable with. Thumbs up!!!

polite manner

Worked at the Toronto office branch, I liked the company & environment. Communication with higher-ups seemed good (which is a big thing for me) and I think I was adequately trained to do the job. Would've stayed longer, but I had a CAREER change....

Scam / Fraud / Misrepresentation

For more information on the practices and business ethics of this company, (which is one of the latest incarnations of Active Energy / Secure Home Services) see here: www.d2dfraud.wordpress.com

Pros

Nada

Cons

Plenty

Environment was Good

Worked with Active Business Service for a little over a year and really enjoyed the people and the environment. Being able to network and work with so many industry professionals led to my current research and position. Active Business Service is a recommended place to start a career.

Pretty welcoming

One of the great things about working at Active Business Services is that it’s innovative and continually expanding. That means Active Business Services attracts a lot of new talent. I think the company could attract even more talent if they were to advertise further its innovation and the fact that it's a leading-edge company.

Reliable and efficient

It's a big company and it does take time to get a feel for the culture, all the different departments and how you fit into things. With that about, I had a great experience and happy to work and I am happy with the staff. And have a great future. Thank you Active Business Services.

Best job

I worked at Active Business Services as a Sales Coordinator for five years. I really bonded with some of my co-workers and being a part of a dedicated sales team I found rewarding. I also enjoyed traveling around Canada arranging and participating in sales events. I learned an incredible amount about sales and about the industry during my time at the company.

Pretty welcoming

Just was hired on at Active Business Service a couple months ago. I'm a new grad and really this is my first “real” job. I like it so far and, based on my experience, I've been recommending the company to other grads I know. Like the culture here and the people I've met and my colleagues have been pretty welcoming.

Friendly environment

Love the colleagues I worked with, welcoming, friendly environment, worked for a boss who I respected and trusted. All very good things. Left the company to move to a new city due to family issues. However, would've stayed at Active Business Services if it had been possible.
  • Active Business Services