Active Business Services logo
Active Business Services

Active Business Services Employee Reviews

New but learning a lot!

I only recently took this job after working in a similar industry, and although it's a little challenging to catch up to the rest of the team, I'm learning a lot and don't feel like it isn't manageable. The managers are happy to help and I like my coworkers.

Pros

Great co-workers

Cons

I'ts a lot to learn in a short period of time

Fun

Great time working there - staff was great and it was all about a positive work environment. Was just to far away from home for me but all around a great experience with great people.

Productive sales environment due to lack of close supervion.

My work with Active Business Services entailed contacting senior executives and independent entrepreneurs and represent various energy plans for electricity and natural gas. The most enjoyable part of the job was leaning the secrets of technical analysis which permitted me to identify the 13.5 year low on the price of natural gas ($1.99US mmbtu).. A typical work day included making 150/200 cold calls per day, which would result in 50 conversation with businessmen and an average of one to two appointments per day. The workplace culture was enjoyable for commeraderie of the salesmen and the supportive attitude of the management.

Pros

Freedom from close superviion and flexibility in working hours.

Cons

The posiiton was straight commission with no base salary.

Bad place

No room for growth. They are liars and thieves. Don't keep their word even if you've worked there for many years. Turn over is extremely high.Would never recommend this place.

Productive and fun workplace!

Great environment, great team! The experiences and knowledge of an office environment was very valuable in later aspects of my career. It was thanks to them i learned how to deal with customers and provide great customer care!

Pros

Great People

Cons

Time differences, later hours

Fantastic Management

I would like to thank Active Business for their fantastic Management. The staff helps me so much in the workplace whenever I involve in problem. Great staff of Active Business always be active and very helpful exceptional. I have been working here since more than one year it is really great for being here.

Happy to work here

As an Active Business worker, I came to the front with easy advice of seniors. Nothing was a problem for me as a staff and everything was taken care off. Great Managers as well and I am very happy to work here.

You can learn a lot from them

The Company continues to grow. For those who are looking for a smaller, more intimate working environment, that may prove challenging. You can learn a lot from them.

Recommend to others

When I first came to Active Business service, I had no idea that I would spend more than 3 years at the company. But, the working environment and promotional opportunities at the company are what made me stay with Active Business Service. I’m happy with my time at the company and often recommend others to apply at the company.

Best Colleagues

Convenient location, attractive bonuses and some of the best colleagues, I worked with in a long time. I only left the company because of moving out of the area. What’s nice is I still keep in contact with some of the people I met at Active Business Services. That says something.

Jobs at Active Business Services

See more jobs

Exceptional

Opportunity is here if you can work hard and surpass expectations. I’ve learned a lot from my colleagues and from management. I think the company will be a great base to build a career from.

Terrible company

No formal training Terrible Support Director of sales doesn't even sell or have a record of selling. (Madhav) Micro Managing Terrible culture Worst work experience of my life. I strongly advise to steer clear ( I have 9 year sales experience and watched 6 reps leave in 5 months time. *Had multiple times to close deal but company reputation sabotaged them. Don't waste your time.

Pros

Cons

Way to many to list.

Poor communication and inside sales

100 % commission, so hard to get started. Training for new reps was almost non existent. Learn on the fly. Lots of driving outside your territory for sometimes very weak "pre booked" appointments. Weekly meeting could have been accomplished with a conference call opposed to attending in person. Nothing that can't be found online.

Pros

Great co workers.

Cons

Pay

This company is a complete scam

How is this company still in business? I would think twice about accepting a job here. For a more in depth review, go to: https://d2dfraud.wordpress.com/about/

Pros

nothing

Cons

everything

Positive environment

Active Business Service definitely has a fast-paced environment. The company provides lots of experience for employees & advancement opportunities. The company provides a positive work environment.

Good envirnoment

There’s many reasons why I’ve stayed at Active Business Services. I love the work that I do, the environment I’m in, and the colleagues I work with, those are the big reasons.

Happy to work here

When I first came to Active Business Services, I admit I had my doubts about whether the company would be the best fit for me. However, that soon changed and I’ve been with the company for more than half a decade.

Good benefits

Had a positive experience while working at Active Business Service. Enjoyed my colleagues at the company almost immediately and truly felt like I was part of a team. Good benefits, stable job.

Tremendous

I came to Active Business Services almost straight out of school. Feel grateful to have been with a company like this as my first real job. My responsibilities and the work I did at the company really helped supplement my education and I think they offered a tremendous base to launch my career. Can't ask for anything more.

Amazing

I consider working at this company to be a highlight of my career. The company provides excellent working environments and opportunity to advance. If you're motivated, work hard and achieve results, management will recognize that and reward accordingly. I've personally experienced that.

All very nice

Found the community at Active Business Services to be very talented, diverse and welcoming. Like at most big companies, there are plenty of people you’ll never meet and plenty of faces you’ll come in contact with only in the hallways. But, the colleagues that I worked with at Active Business Services were all very nice and some I’m still in contact with.
  • Active Business Services