Active Business Services logo
Active Business Services

Active Business Services Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
4.1Pay & benefits

benefits and salary above average

Not only did I enjoy the job, but I felt like the benefits really matched the position and the responsibility I was given along with my salary. For personal reasons I didn't stay as long as I would have liked, but I would recommend this company to anyone looking to interview with them.

Pros

benefits + pay

Cons

They expect a lot of their team but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Solid Company

great place to learn about the energy sector, good benefits, consistency in promotions and recognition for strong performers. i'm happy working here.

Pros

best managers and colleagues i have ever worked with- really

Cons

sometimes work long hours

Opportunities for growth and advancement

Great people, solid income and benefits, opportunity for growth, management helpful, professionalism. I started here in 2016 working as an appointment setter and moved my way up to a consultant. Honestly I never thought my career would take me to learning and relaying information about energy rates and how to reduce costs, but here I am. I attribute my career shift to some of the mentors at the company who taught me what I know today … my interest in becoming an energy consultant peaked about 3 years ago but Im still very much into the energy industry. I almost call myself an energy nerd now.

Great working environment and encouraging people

Flexible, good benefits, lots of overtime. I enjoy my role at Active Business Services because it allows me to help others and get out in the field. You can always bounce an idea or concern off of management or a coworker and feel supported.

Good Company to work for

Current employee, good place to work, great pay and great hours. Has a good agreement with employees, great benefits. Management is experienced and always there to help.

Pros

make a lot of money

Cons

hard work

Becareful they are professional Liars

pay rate is 15 to 16 per hour dont be fooled by their management with their made up numbers of how much they make They are Professional Liars! they give you no legal Job letter with offer, no benefits. pay is 2 days late at least once a month

Pros

nice looking office

Cons

Long hours, management are Liars, No room to advance, dead end job

Productive sales environment due to lack of close supervion.

My work with Active Business Services entailed contacting senior executives and independent entrepreneurs and represent various energy plans for electricity and natural gas. The most enjoyable part of the job was leaning the secrets of technical analysis which permitted me to identify the 13.5 year low on the price of natural gas ($1.99US mmbtu).. A typical work day included making 150/200 cold calls per day, which would result in 50 conversation with businessmen and an average of one to two appointments per day. The workplace culture was enjoyable for commeraderie of the salesmen and the supportive attitude of the management.

Pros

Freedom from close superviion and flexibility in working hours.

Cons

The posiiton was straight commission with no base salary.

Good benefits

Had a positive experience while working at Active Business Service. Enjoyed my colleagues at the company almost immediately and truly felt like I was part of a team. Good benefits, stable job.

I felt comfortable

Great benefits, a direct manager who I really admired and respected, a working environment that I felt comfortable in. All around I had a great experience at this company.

They work real nice

The companies actively look for the top talent in the industry and are willing to keep top talent through competitive compensation and benefits. After working at the company for more than five years, I continue to see Active Business Service attracting some of the brightest minds in the business. I don't see that changing any time soon.

Jobs at Active Business Services

See more jobs

This company is a scam.

If you have no integrity you could probably make some decent money here scamming people. Before you take a job here take a look at the company's history and the history of the CEO (the court documents are available online)

Pros

They will support your scam as long as it benefits them.

Cons

You won't be able to tell your children what you do for a living (honestly)

Good benefits

Found working at Active Business Services to be a good experience overall and to be a great launching-off point for career, good benefits; colleagues who are talented and all around pretty friendly.

Active Business Services is a great place to work. Great pay, great benefits, flexible schedule and very friendly and respecting first line management. Vacation and other benefits are very great.

Great benefits

Great benefits and job stability. With the right departmental fit, people are great to work with. Many opportunities abound as the energy industry is rapidly changing.

Great experience

I have nothing bad to say about it. It was such a great experience and the benefits are top notch. Flexible work schedule. I would definitely start a career there.

Solid benefits and fair pay

Large company with diverse opportunities for young employees, solid benefits and fair pay. Strong work/life balance. Competent, honest and open upper management.

Good benefits

Works with various departments. Attention to detail is needed. Good benefits, holidays and flex hours. Time is managed for everything you do. Too little help with more work to be done.

Good benefits

Found working at Apotex to be a good experience overall and to be a great launching-off point for career; room to grow; growing company; good benefits; colleagues who are talented and all around pretty friendly.

Excellent stress free job.

Great place to work! Good pay, excellent benefits, wonderful people, opportunity to advance (with education degrees). Take advantage of opportunities to optimize job processes.

Great benefits

Great working, Promote Within, Great Salary to match performance-responsibilities, Nice Benefits, Professional Environment. Great benefits and pay and relaxed environment with great work-life balance. Learn the benefits of being team Player.

Great benefits

A good job is done to implement highly effective processes and procedures as well as overall governance during IT infrastructure implementation. Great benefits, flexible work schedules, highly competitive salaries.
  • Active Business Services